[MF] I ate cum from my wife and really enjoyed the taste !!

free dating

My wife Kristy has been fucking her best friends (Rachel) hubby for around 6 months now. Rachel and her hubby Brian are swingers and both enjoy my wife either together or individually. A few weekends ago Rachel and Kristy went out for dinner and drinks which they often do. The night must’ve been going slow and the 2 drunk ladies decided to go back to Rachel’s place for a little fun with Brian. He has an impressive 8” cock where I’m only around 6” hard. So around 2am Kristy arrives home and still obviously horny she climbs into bed and starts kissing me while stroking my cock. I start rubbing her pussy through her underwear and can feel how wet she is. I then move my hand into her underwear and start rubbing her pussy. I’m instantly rock hard and I start kissing her tits moving down to her underwear. As I’m removing her underwear and I start to lick and kiss her pussy when she tells me not to stop and how much shes loving me eating her but then says Rachel and her went back to see Brian and he’d fucked her before she came home to me. I stopped and looked up and she’s say please baby, please keep going it feels so good. I asked her if he came in her and she just smiled and said yes baby you know he always does. She then says please baby please keep going. I look back down at her pussy and I gave it a little kiss. She lets out a moan and puts her hand on my head and gently pushes it back down so my lips are again on her pussy. I give it another kiss and she holds my head there so I gave it a lick. She moans again and tell me to keep going. I looked at her pussy for a few seconds and then I kissed it and then stuck my tongue into her pussy and started to lick it, I could taste his cum mixed with her cum and pussy and I won’t lie, It tasted amazing. I ate her pussy for the next hour tasting the 2 of them mixed together as she came a few times on my face. She then pulled me up to her and kissed me again while I stuck my cock into her. I fucked her for around 10 minutes before I came. I couldn’t hold on and she didn’t mind that it was quick. We then both went to sleep.

The following weekend the 4 of us went out for drinks. We had all had a few drinks and shots when Rachel says to me in front of Brain and Kristy. I heard you ate my hubby’s cum from your wife last weekend, you’re becoming such a good cuckold. I went bright red and was so embarrassed, but at the same time my cock was instantly rock hard so I just smiled and nodded. Kristy have me a kiss and told me she loves me. Rachel then said next time I get to watch that she’d love to see me do it. I think it’s now becoming expected of me!!!

submitted by /u/cuckold_adelaide
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/yirl45/mf_i_ate_cum_from_my_wife_and_really_enjoyed_the/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more