18+ daddy daughter Reddit

free dating

Hello, many of you may have read my daddy-daughter weekend dates with my daughter Keisha. Well, this is about my other daughter, I will call her sunflower (not her real name on here). A few months ago I met sunflower on Reddit, actually on this exact forum. She had read one of my stories and wanted the same kind of relationship Keisha and I have. We instantly connected in our mindset.

Sunflower is the sweetest, most caring, kind, good-hearted loving person. She is also 18 years old, a very intelligent local college student who loves anime, comic books, and lilo and stitch. I fell in love with her innocence immediately and ask if she would like for me to be her daddy. She said yes and we continue to communicate and talk via DM for months. She knew I was so sexually attracted to her but she was pretty shy and needed to go at her own pace which I respected

During one conversation recently she said daddy I am ready to all my delight, I asked her if she was sure, and she said yes, we arranged a date for that Sat, I would pick her up from her dorm, and we would go out to dinner at a nice restaurant where upstairs there is a nice hotel where I had already reserve the room.

I arrived at the dorm as she was coming into the lobby, Sunflower looking like every man's dream, nice stacked figure beautiful skin, beautiful full juicy cleavage, and a smile that melts the soul, sexy as hell. I kissed her and her lips tasted so good.

During the drive to the restaurant, I couldn't help but let my hands run up her legs, she was wearing this nice skirt that allowed my hands to rub over her panties, umm felt so good as she whispered umm daddy it feels so good

We arrived at the restaurant, as we walked in all I could think about was dinner being over and we in our room and me tasting this beautiful young woman's pussy.

Anyway, most people probably thought we were daddy-daughter just having a nice dinner and we played the role except as we were getting ready to leave I said just loud enough for the waiter to hear Sunflower daddy can't wait to get you back to the room and fuck you, my daughter sunflower smile and the waiter almost drop the plates he was removing

Sunflower and I Made our way to the elevator, fortunately, I had already checked in earlier so we could go directly to our room. In the elevator, I kissed her deeply feeling her awesome body up guided her hand down to my dick so she could feel it. she squeezed it and said DADDY I need and want to fuck you right now. we made it to our room as I open the door inside I just wanted my baby out of her clothing, kissing her and helping her remove her clothing, I just need to taste her beautiful breasts sliding my tongue slowly over her nipples, they tasted so good. I could honestly suck them all night they tasted so good but I wanted this experience to be the perfect experience for my daughter's sunflower

At this point I knew I need to taste my baby girl, I led her to the bed laid her back kissed her deeply. said softly, "First, I need to lick you, baby, get your tight pussy all stirred up. just spread your legs a bit more."

With a smile of desire, Sunflower did so, Ummm, being able to do it out here, pine scents of the forest and the view of the Potomac river out the window, Her eyes wide, she watched as her daddy took to his knees, and positioned myself.

I found myself staring at her beautiful pussy, covered by that fine down of neatly shaved. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, and I got a peek at her luscious inner pinkness, rosy, swollen, and wet with her desire. The scent of my daughter filled my nostrils.

Sunflower cooed, "Go ahead and eat me, Daddy, to get my tight little pussy licked. Your little girl's pussy is all hot and juicy just for you!"

I looped MY hands around her hips and pulled MY face in close. the knowledge of being the first to lick her smooth, brown triangle was wildly exciting, as I thrust my tongue up into her, sucking up her juices as she cradled my head against her 18-year-old teen clit.

Sunflower felt a shooting pulse of pleasure, , Ummm, oh fuck, that felt beyond awesome, she'd never felt anything like the hot, wet sizzles of pleasure that daddy's agile tongue was delivering. my tongue dived in, licking at her tight barrier, pulling out and licking upwards, grazing at the underside of her clit, ummmm, oh yes, that was spectacular.

Her mingled coos and moans of pleasure, and the erotic taste of her juices, spurred me onwards, as I licked her steaming pussy wildly. I wanted her to cum all over my face, and her moans of pleasure increased as I zeroed in on her clit, eager to make her cum.

"Yes, oh yes, there, right there! Keep licking me Daddy, and make your horny little girl cum all over your face!" Sunflower panted.

my mouth surrounded her hard clit erection, and my tongue swept over and over her hard pleasure bud. I could feel her body trembling, and I went at her avidly, as her breathing started to get choppy, eager for her to enjoy her oral sex cum.

"Yes, oh yes, gonna cum, good, so good, love you, daddy, oh yes, yes, make me CUUUUMMMMM!"

Sunflower's voice rose up to a wail of pleasure as she felt the mad rush, filling her pussy, and she came hard, exploding, pouring out a rush of hot juices, my hands holding her tightly, her body jerking and thrashing, as she unloaded a gusher of her girl juices, painting her Daddy's face as she moaned and cried out through her climactic wave.

She looked into my eyes, and saw the hungry naked lust, as I said, "Now, time to pluck your sweet cherry baby."

Suzanne purred, "Oh yes, break my pussy, make me a woman daddy, then fill me up with a thick rush of daddy's sperm!""

I want your load as deep as you can go, christen my tight pussy with its very first load of hot daddy cum, and pour all that hot sperm into my womb! And I want my first time with you daddy to be face to face, I want to look into your face as you break me open, your body keeping me pressed back into the bed."

I grunted, ummmm, oh yeah, the sight of my 18-year-old teen daughter, all spread out and ready for him, and the sexy things she was saying, drove my cock to steel hardness.

Sunflower's lips quivered and her body shook with anticipation and apprehension. She was determined to get daddy to fuck her as hard as he could, even if it hurt a little. She made little cooing sounds as her daddy slid between her thighs, and pressed the head of my black cock against her. She felt me start to nudge gently, she took a deep breath as my cock head was now inside her. She could feel the stretch, Ummm, a lot more pleasure overlayed it. She realized I was looking into her eyes, and she nodded, wanting me to continue. Slowly, I pushed into her even further. Sunflower took another deep breath, feeling my cock pressing against her clit. Her hands were gripping the quilt, bracing herself.

Sunflower purred, "Do it, daddy, all the way, make me a woman "

With a final thrust,me her daddy pushed hard, and she let out a pained cry as my cock broke through., and his cock glided in, as my cock surged in, right to the balls, penetrating her completely. She let out a grunt as his cock was now buried to the balls.

my mouth came down against her lips, hungry, tongue-filled swirls of passion, and my head was able to move down, and I alternated between sucking and nipping at her luscious swollen milk jugs, nibbling gently at her stiff nipples and her neck and taking her mouth.

Sunflower felt herself warming up when I had buried his cock, her tight pussy had been aching from the penetration. Now, daddy's loving attention was making her juices churn, her juices started to coat the hard shaft, and the feel of her oh-so-tight pussy around my cock has loosened up just a bit, she was still plenty tight, so daddy's big hard cock would get a pleasure-filled ride

Sunflower moaned, wrapping her legs around daddy's waist, wanting me as deep as possible, the feelings were nothing short of fabulous, stretching her tight, pussy. Oh yes, this is what her pussy was made for, hot-fucking, her daddy is fucking her, hot incest, just made her even more excited, and her pussy responded with a gush of hot juices, flowing around daddy's cock, the penetration becomes faster and easier.

She could feel the tremors of building excitement through daddy's hard, thrusting cock, oh yes, she wrapped her legs around my waist, oh yes, perfect, she felt my balls gently smack against her ass, her daddy was buried to the hilt. She heard Daddy's passionate grunts as I was now deep as I could go, oh fuck, it feels so damn good. She humped her hips up against my in-thrusts, eager for the rush of my cum to anoint her womb, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into her, marking her as a true daddy's girl.

"Daddy...Daddy... Daddy... Oh, god."

I pumped MY Daddy's cock hungrily into her, quickening his pace when i saw and felt her enjoyment. It was the tightest pussy I had ever taken... Daddy looking into her eyes and sunflower you are daddy little bitch

Sunflower said yes daddy oh yes take this pussy it's all your daddy her moans of pleasure egged me on, her tits were bouncing up and down furiously as I power-fucked her, making sure her first time was the best time, something she would remember all her life. Her short, gasping cries filled the room and mingled with my own lust grunts, and moans of pleasure. I felt the oncoming orgasm, his cock jerked and swelled up tight.

"Daddy, oh god, Daddy, fill me, cum in me, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, CUMMING!"

She shouted it out as both of us were on the verge of climax. Her body spasmed against me and I could feel her pussy clamped down around my cock, the rippling walls hungry for my load. my cock was steel hard, at full extension, wedging open her cervix, accompanied by a loud grunt from my daughter, I couldn't hold it any longer and I came, squirting wildly deep inside her. we were surrounded by our own cries of orgasmic completion as my cock continued to pump juices into her, filling up her womb, her pussy convulsing, as I filled her with my thick load of cum. I slowly, deeply thrust into her until I was finished, her superb teen tightness milking his cock, giving her every drop.

I laid there and then just held my baby girl letting the emotions come over us, kissing and gently touching and cuddling knowing this was just round one

This was the continuation of daddy daughter love

submitted by /u/julesproudliberal
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more