I [F] never experienced the hype of BBC.. untill last night

free dating

I have been known to enjoy myself recently and in that time I’ve had the chance to sleep with 2 men that would be classed as BBC. While it was good, there was never really that hype that comes with the BBC tag.. that was untill last night.

Being away at a conference the last few nights has brought me to a hotel close to a army base so the bars have been frequented by a lot of big, firm Manly men and I’ve been enjoying the attention. Last night there was a group of Americans there and one caught my eye and he seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving him. A few drinks and some flirting later, we are falling into the bed of my hotel room, my skirt and top already on the floor.

I crawl down his body and undo his pants and happily find a nice thick black cock already hardening in my hands. I run my tounge down it’s length, moaning in enjoyment as it gets harder and harder untill he is now big enough I can’t reach the bottom of his shaft with my throat. Satisfied he is ready I climb up and pull my thong to the side and try to lower myself down on his cock. It’s been a week or so since I’d been fucked and I wanted to enjoy it as it slowly spread my pussy complexity to its limit.

A minute or so and I’m down to the hilt and he is undoing my bra so my big tits are there for him to play with. I start to slowly bounce up and down but he isn’t having it. He starts to grab my hips and pull me down so he can ducked me harder. Now I enjoy the rough poundings as much as a next girl but god he did not hold back. I try and sit up to hold him down and try and assert a bit of dominance back but he isn’t having it.

He pulls me off his cock and positions me over the edge of the bed. He stands behind me and pushes his BBC back into me and proceeds to destroy me from behind. I try to make some noise but he has my face pushed into the wet spot I created riding him and I just hold on for dear life and try not to black out. It seemed like it was for 30 seconds but I was drenched with sweat and my body was on fire by the time he told me he was going to cum.

I get the strength to reach back and massage his balls as he is thrusting in and out of me in aNd his groans get louder. I let out a muffled moan to just cum in me and he obliges, rope after rope into my tender pussy he shoots and I just pant and try to breathe. He lays next to me and I look at his big cock covered in cum and juice and I finally get what’s so appealing about BBC.

Love Jody

submitted by /u/Jbabe9090
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/y8hevp/i_f_never_experienced_the_hype_of_bbc_untill_last/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more