Taking it down my throat (Oral, squirting orgasm) [M26/F31] [MF]

free dating

[Names have been changed for this story, so I shall refer her as Yui]

Muffled moans filled the room as Yui had her hands over her mouth, stopping her from making too much noise. My mouth was deep between her legs, sucking on her clitoris as her juices leaked all over my chin. I could feel it swelling up, making it easier to suck it between my tongue and roof of my mouth. I hugged her thighs, feeling her smooth skin and warmth while I ate her.

"Omg yes yes yes... Don't stop baby don't stop..."

I knew she was on the road to orgasm, with her breathing becoming heavier and moans in quicker intervals. I grabbed on tight to her, not loosening up amist her struggles. I held my breath, sucking harder on her clit.

"Please please please please please... OHH"

Her back arched forward, raising her hips up as her moans went silent. I continued sucking nonetheless and with one last twitch, she climaxed.

Yui let out her flood gates, releasing her squirts into my mouth as she orgasmed. The numbing and stinging sensation coated my tongue as I contained it all while continuing my sucks. All that was in my mind was to suck till she finishes her orgasm. Squirt after squirt, gush after gush she released, containing it all till it overflowed to my cheeks.

Her hips collapsed back onto the bed, with her heavy breathing as Yui tries to catch her breath. I released my mouth, contained it all to the middle and while she watched, I gulped her whole release down my throat and into my stomach.

She heaved in shock but before she could say anything, my mouth was back onto her clitoris. I was not planning to let her rest or her pleasure meter to go back down. Her moans continued, but this time she was grinning.

Orgasm after orgasm she experienced, releasing her squirts each time as I took it down my throat till I was gassed out. My tongue was used to continue giving her pleasure, while my jaw rests and take over again to make her reach orgasm. I pushed myself till the last orgasm and release, before swallowing it down and getting up.

It was my turn to breathe heavily, trying to catch my breath as my jaw was loose. I held her knees for support, as my sore and overworked jaw rested while I cleaned it up.

"Omg babe... You're amazing......" "You okay?......"

I nodded as I sat down beside her, with both of us catching our breath. After a short while, Yui got up infront of me and off the bed. Using a finger, she pushed and indicated me to lay down onto the bed. My erected dick was pumped up, with her starting to stroke it with her soft hands and sending me throbing. A slight grin appeared on her face as she uttered the words.

"My turn"

[I'll post part 2 if its interesting enough. Cheers~]

submitted by /u/Filled_secrets
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ydihq1/taking_it_down_my_throat_oral_squirting_orgasm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more