Fuck buddy(23f) needs my(25m) cock, even when dating another man.

free dating

I have another story that explains the begining.

So Ann, for those of you who didn't read part one is short, thick/chubby, blonde with blue eyes and some massive tits. She was maybe 5'2 with G cups.

We fucked a lot after I broke up with her best friend and she was more than happy to take her spot on my dick. We had the ritual of her picking me up from work, talking and laughing, and then fucking. Which then she would drop me off at home.

Half the time u would sit back and she would suck my cock while we kept talking like normal. We'd have sex maybe 3 times a week. It was fun and casual. After a few weeks she says she's talking to this guy. We'll call him Frank. So she explains that we might need to stop. I say ok. We're casual, it makes sense. But we remain friends. Still texting as normal and what not.

One night, she texts me. Asking how's it going. How's the love life and if I've gotten laid. Normal conversation topics for us. I told her "No. I fucked up with this one girl." And becuase of which I had to jack it. Ann got excited. Asking to see, to send her a snap. Which I replied I was not as hard as I could be. Ann sends me a picture of her on her back. No shirt. No bra. Her massive tits pushed up by one arm, basically hiding her own face behind her hard pale ghost nipples. The picture had the caption "Do these help?" I was throbbing hard I loved it. I asked her if she wanted to come over. She responded with "I'll be there in 15."

Those 15 minutes were an eternity. When she got to my place, she picked me up, as my place wasn't available (Roommates) She quickly drives to a secluded spot all while rubbing my groin with one hand and steering the truck with the other.

When we park, she gets to work. Pulls put my soild member and pops it in her mouth like she has before. Ann is groaning and moaning while her mouth is full. I ask her if she missed me. To which she replied by deep throating me, a satisfying "Glrk Glrk Glrk" as she bobs her head at the base. She knew that was my favorite, I place my hand on thr back of her head and throw my own head back in pleasure. She pulls back, my dick is slick with her saliva as she begins to stroke it quickly and asks me "Does that answer your question?" I groan out a shakie "Yes!"then I look into her eyes and she knew what that meant.

We both started to get naked, which we had become very good at doing in this truck. The seat is just one long couch of a seat. I sit in the middle of the truck and pull her onto my lap, cow girl style. Her large thick white thighs spread spread over my own. Ann arches her back and shoves her juicy tits in my face and begins to move her hips in circles. Guiding my penis into her dripping wet pussy. She begins to moan and really move her hips. Jiggling and grinding in my lap. "Fuck, you're deep!" She moans into my ear. I could bearly breath with her massive pale jugs threating to cut off the air supply. It only made me harder. I start to spank her big ass, asking her degrading questions as I do. "Are you my own personal whore?" "Do you like being stretched out by that thick cock?" "Do I own you?" Everytime a question, a hard clap of a spank and a breathy "Yes!!" was heard.

I start to suck on her neck as I near climax, she loved that. Her pussy squeezed my member as she came, grabbing onto me. I pulled her back and start sucking her breast, near her nipple. There was a lot of real-estate. In a moment of bliss, I can utter out "I'm cumming!" Lightning quick she hops off, onto the seat next to me as I unload onto her pussy, stomach and even her tits.

"Holy shit, you fucking drenched me." She says while running her finger across her chest to wipe a little off for a taste. I apologize but reminder her that, this is why you like me. We have a good laugh. As we get the napkins to clean up a bit, she notes a hickey on her breast. Ann gets upset. "Dude, what the fuck. You gave me a hickey!" I respond with "So? It's on a location no one will see." She sighs "Frank will." Shocked I say "what!? I didn't know that you actually started seeing him." She sheepishly admits that she lost control when I started talking about pleasuring myself. We have a small talk about how to proceed and she says that she needed time to think.

Two days go by. We text like normal. She says we wants to see me. To talk.

She picks me up late night and we park at a secluded space. She says that she's still texting Frank but maybe can't proceed becuase she wants me.

I tell her I don't care about Frank, I'm going to get what I want. She says she wants to date him but can't... she begins to mutter and fluster.

I'm so hard at that moment. It stroked my ego knowing she wanted me. We had a good thing going, we would make each other cum multie times a week and talk a lot.

As she tries to get out her point, I whip out my thick cock, and start stroking it slowly. "Because of this big guy?" She glances at me before setting her eyes on my dick. Her eyes are wide, her cheeks fill with blush and she bites her bottom lip. She nods her head slowly, never breaking eye contact with my dong. A high pitched "yes." Escapes her lips. "But what about Frank?" She questions. "There's already a mark on your tits thst says I own you, Ann." I explain.

I pull her up so her knees are on the seat. As she was sitting normally. Take her phone from her hand, saying "you won't be needing this." Placing it on the dash. I kiss her. I kiss her like no one ever has. I can feel her body trembling. I spin her around, pushing her upper back down, as her big ass goes up. Another high pitched "ah!" As her head falls to the seat.

She wiggles her hips, enticing me more. I pull her pants down and waste no time. I slide my member into her waiting womanhood. She was already soaking wet. "Fuck, I shouldn't." She says as I start to pump into her. I grab her big white cheeks and start to really give it to her. I groan deeply every time I bottom out in her. "Ah ah Ah AH AH AH, FUCK DONT STOP!!" She screamed out. I push my dick as far as it'll go. I can feel her back wall on thr tip on my penis. (Which she loved.) "Whose are you?" I ask. "Yours." She groaned breathlessly. I grab her long blonde hair and pull on it. Arching her back and giving me a better angle. "Who do you belong to, bitch?" I ask as grind deep in her. "You, you, you, you, you, you!!!" She pants over and over. I pull her hair taught, and give her what she needed. I watch her plump buns jiggle and slam into my hips as she placed her hands on the glass. "Fuck me Daddy!" She moans. I let go of her hair and hold her wide hips as I plow.

"Oh!!" "Ah!" "Daddy, yes!" Can be heard as I take her from behind.

After several minutes, I'm getting close. I lean over to her ear, and whisper..

"You're mine." As she shivers in ecstasy.

Unfortunately, I had to pull out as I was raw dogging her. (We already had a pregnancy scare.) But I did manage to give those big buns the glaze they sorely needed.

We clean up, dress and rest a bit. We both decide this would be the end of our night. We kiss and she says I'll sew you soon .

I have stories like this one.

submitted by /u/ReallyPentUp
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more