[FMM] I got pegged by her new strap-on.

free dating

If your new to my stories then you can get caught up by reading my past posts. My posts are about my personal, real sex life, which involves crossdressing, group sex, bondage, gay sex, cuckolding, public sex, polyamory, and other taboo subjects. If those subjects offend you, leave now. If the only thing you do is leave a negative comment, you'll be blocked, no warning and no questions asked.

I'm Ben, 23 male from USA, and I'm a bisexual passable crossdresser. My fem name is Becky, and I'm a geeky sub who enjoys sex with my girlfriend Gwen (23) and our boyfriend Zach (35).

So since I've been begging everyone to let me cum all month, Gwen ordered a fancy vibrating double sided dildo strap-on. It finally came in the mail and Gwen was eager to use it on me. "Ok babe, I want you to put on something sexy for me that leaves your ass exposed for me" she told me. I put on a pink silk bralette with black lace trim and the matching open crotch panties. It was basically a double g-string that pulled the strings to the sides to leave both holes exposed. I also but on black fishnet stockings, pink heels, pink elbow length arm sleeves and a black collar.

She came into the bed room and said "I've been looking forward to being the one with the big dick." We started making out as she rubbed my balls and fingered my asshole. (I always douch and clean my asshole out before playing with anyone) Letting her be in charge let me feel more sensual and submissive then I usually am with Gwen, and she loved being more dominant. After a little while, she lubed up my plug and plugged my hole up, then she mounted my face so I could eat her out. She rode my mouth and kept playing with the plug as I pushed my tongue deeper in and flicked her clit with my tongue. Once she was really wet, she grabbed the dildo and had me start sucking one end while she slowly lowered herself down onto the other end. She pushed it deep down my throat and I wasn't ready for it so I gagged a bit, so she pulled it out and apologized. We had a good laugh and she tried again, going slower this time and soon there was only the wide middle point between her lips and mine. She actually started to face fuck me a little, but she couldn't wait any longer. She got up, slipped the strap-on harness over the dildo, and started to fuck me deep. She turned on the dildo as she was in me and we both gave a loud gasp. She was fired up and started to slow fuck me deep until I was ready to cum. I was on my back so she made me pull my legs back so my dick was over my face, and she pushed the dildo down into my ass by hand til I came all over my own face.

The next day she was still excited about the strap-on so she said she wanted another round. I put on almost the same clothes, but replace the bralette and open panties with a matching set of red lace bra and thong. This time she bent me over, cuffed my wrists to my ankles so I was face down ass up, put a ballgag in my mouth and fucked me doggie style. She fucked me much harder this time and even pulled my hair a bit. Zach came home while this was happening, and Gwen stopped to give him a kiss and asked how his day was. He told us as he stripped and washed his cock really quickly, then he walked over to my face, took off his gag and started to face fuck me. Gwen went back to fucking my ass and I could hear them leaning over my body and kissing as they split roasted me. After Gwen was done, Zach fucked my ass til he and I came, and we all cuddled in bed together. (I washed the towels we came on the next day. We clean our towels a lot lol).

So last night I also had a date with Matt that ended with me walking out of the movie theater with cum dripping down my leg. I'll write that story as soon as I can. Hope you all enjoyed this story, and a few people have asked me to write about my normal daily life too. Would you all be interested in that and if so, where should I post those stories? Let me know what you think. Be nice to each other and have a great day.

submitted by /u/sissysub4daddy
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/yf0l31/fmm_i_got_pegged_by_her_new_strapon/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more