My first time at a strip club. (F)

free dating

Before we got married, my bridesmaids took me to a strip club on my hen do and my husband had given my maid of honour the money to book me a stage show. They knew I identified as bisexual but had never actually been with a woman sexually. They promised my husband I'd have a good time.

I knew we would be going there, but had no idea about the show! We arrived and were let in half an hour before opening time and given VIP treatment. Two gorgeous girls came up to us, one svelte with brunette hair, piercing eyes and long legs and a blonde who was clearly an avid gym bunny, with big boobs and an amazing ass. I followed her on socials and recognised her instantly, so excited to finally be close to her after getting off to her content for so long. They introduced themselves, the brunette went by the name of "Sophie" and of course I knew the blonde as "Scarlett". They asked if I was comfortable with eating some sweets and drinking some alcohol as part of the act and I confirmed I was, with no idea what to expect. I was actually really nervous to be honest, this was the closest I'd been to a half naked woman and the atmosphere was so different to anything I'd been used to- it was erotically charged.

I was taken to the stage and sat upon a chair that was strapped to the pole. Some dance music started to blare through the speakers and the next 3 minutes of my life flashed by in a flurry of tits and lips of different kinds!

They started off teasing me, Sophie lifting my dress and grinding her ass on my right thigh whilst Scarlett fed me a marshmallow out of her mouth, her lips grazing mine, her tongue slightly entering my mouth as she made sure the marshmallow went in. My chin was resting in her incredible boobs and she leaned closer and let out light little sighs as we exchanged the sweet. As soon as she moved away, Sophie was fully straddling me, grinding against my crotch as she danced. She removed her bra and her nipples were erect. She didn't have big boobs but her nipples were so perfect, dainty and perky. Scarlett appeared at her side and placed a jelly ring on each of her nipples. Sophie looked down at me and whispered, "suck them off". I did as told and slowly leant forward, poking my tongue out and teasing the very tip of her nipple. She shuddered and I felt the goosebumps on her thighs against mine as she let out an involuntary shudder and grinded even harder against me. I then took her whole breast in my hand and wrapped my lips around it, licking the sweet and grazing her skin before sucking the sweet off in one big mouthful. I repeated on the other side, wondering if she could feel the warmth from between my legs. She slowly slid off me, leaving her bra wrapped around my neck, never breaking eye contact.

Before I even had time to breathe, Scarlett was back on me, her face in mine, pinching my cheeks to open my mouth. She spat a shot of Sambuca into my mouth from hers and sealed it with a kiss. The alcohol hit the back of my throat and I was dizzy with euphoria, absolutely soaking wet and loving every second.

They danced around me some more, stripping each other off and playing with each other over the top of me. Then Sophie handed me a paddle and instructed me to punish Scarlett with it. Scarlett bent over at the side of me, her bodacious ass in the air, looking back over her shoulder. I took the paddle and spanked her repeatedly until I could see a mark, all the time with Sophie at my side, whispering in my ear that I was a good girl, her warm breath making all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

And before I knew it, the song was ending. Both girls started laughing and squealing, they ran over and hugged me, still completely stark naked and told me I was so brilliant and so much fun to dance for. I was desperate for more.

I told my hen party to go on without me to the next bar and I'd catch them up and paid for a private dance. I couldn't choose between them so took both. They got changed into different lingerie and we went into a private booth where they proceeded to dance with each other, undressing each other and putting on a show for me. I was instructed by the bouncer as we entered that there was no touching of the girls in here like I was allowed on stage, there were cameras to make sure I behaved! But at one point, Sophie peeled off her g string and stuffed it in my mouth, before shoving her petite little ass in my face and whispering for me to bite it. I hesitated and looked at Scarlett, who gave me a nod as she covered the camera. I leant forward and took a big bite of her delicious, jiggling ass cheek as her tight little asshole puckered. Her skin was so soft and tasted of vanilla. I honestly came a little right there. All I wanted to do was bury my face in their pussies. They had displayed both their pussies to me, lay on the floor, fingering themselves and thrusting upwards towards me. They then ran their fingers under my nose and I could smell their delicious juices, my mouth was watering, I was contemplating a lifetime ban from the club just to have a cheeky suck. But I managed to control myself, and finally my time there was coming to an end.

I thanked the girls for such an amazing night and confided in them that even though I had identified as bisexual for a few years, I hadn't actually been that close to a woman and they were my first experience. They were so honoured and said I was confident and good with my tongue for a first timer! Scarlett asked if I was open with my sexuality and said no, only my husband and best friends knew as I was scared to come out to my homophobic family. She shared with me that she too, was bisexual and had shyed away for years because of the same situation. It was so wholesome to have a meaningful chat with these two beautiful women after everything that had happened in the past half hour and I could have stayed chatting for ages! They wished me luck for the future and our wedding.

Scarlett insisted on walking me out to make sure I met my friends safely. She put on a robe and her heels and walked me downstairs to the bouncer and asked one of them to accompany us to the pub next door. Walking with my head held high through the street and into the pub with a gorgeous, scantily clad woman with me was so exhilarating. Men were looking and she entwined her arm with mine. She found my friends and told them to look after me, then left with the bouncer. We remained in that pub for the majority of the evening. I had so many men come up to me on the dance floor and ask about her and I told them I'd been kissing her and spanking her ass. I could see these men getting hard through their trousers and they were speechless, especially when I told them my fiancé had paid for it. Then I would walk off and leave them stood there, wanting more!

It was an incredible night and really helped me discover myself. I ended up coming out to my family and then publicly and had such lovely reactions. I messaged both Scarlett and Sophie on social media afterwards to thank them for helping me come to that place and they were so pleased. They've stayed in touch ever since.

I have been back to the strip club as a married woman, with my husband, but that is a story for another time! Hope you enjoyed this, I'm wet from reliving it 🥵🥵

submitted by /u/eldestdaughter1898
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ycpgvs/my_first_time_at_a_strip_club_f/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more