Vacation threesome [MFM]

free dating

This is my first time posting here and hopefully it fits. It is still a found memory of mine lol

My ex and I had a very open and honest relationship when it came our sexual desires. There was no topic that was off limits, we provided each other a safe place to share without judgment, and we both mutually agreed on what desires to explore. Over the years we explored a lot of desires lol

About two years into our relationship she expressed an interest in being with two or three men at once. After a lot of conversation, some roleplay, we decided our upcoming summer vacation seemed like a perfect opportunity. So around a month before our trip we replied to a few posts online from guys in the area and she narrowed down the field. We found a guy she was really attracted to, was available the night we wanted, and he agreed to get tested beforehand which turned out to be a good thing later on. Then over the next couple of weeks she was regularly sexting him, just fueling both of their desires. It was cute how excited she was.

When we finally arrived in town mid-week we met him for dinner and drinks to make sure their chemistry translated offline and we agreed to meet up again when he got off work on Friday. She was so thrilled that he was just as nice and respectful as online and that it would actually work out. For us the next couple of days quickly disappeared between doing touristy things, eating amazing food, and us fucking like rabbits.

By Friday evening my girlfriend was ecstatic and her excitement had become contagious. That evening we met him for drinks at a bar near our hotel and less than thirty minutes later we stepped onto the elevator at our hotel. Before the doors had even closed she had him pressed against the wall, hungrily kissing him and rubbing his cock through his shorts. To think I was worried it might be awkward figuring out what to do once we got to our room.... She was like an animal in heat that knew what she wanted.

When the elevator door opened back up I playfully tugged on her hair and the three of us made our way down the long hall and into our room. Once again she didn't even wait for the door to swing closed before dropping to her knees in the entrance way, unzipping my shorts, and fishing my cock out of my boxers. As she looked me in the eyes, she mouthed "I love you" before inhaling my hardening cock.

Looking up I saw our new friend hurriedly undressing as he watched her sucking my cock. There was no mistaking what he wanted by the look on his face when he walked over to us and gently touched the back of her neck. She took her cue and slid my cock out of her mouth, turning her head, and eagerly wrapping her lips around his cock. I stood there watching as she audibly moaned out loud while circling her tongue around the head of his cock before trying to fit all eight inches in her mouth. The wet sounds of her mouth filled the room as he grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting his cock in and out of her willing mouth.

As she kept sucking I leaned over and unzipped the back of her dress, already knowing she was not wearing a bra or panties. Letting them have their fun I headed over to the bed I threw off the covers, stripping off my clothes, and sat back watching them. She must have been hitting all the right spots because he pulled his cock out of her mouth, took her hand, and guided her to her feet. Shimmying a little, her dress fell around her ankles as she sauntered towards the bed. Her firm tits shaking a little bit with each step as her eyes shifted back and forth between both of our throbbing cocks.

As she got near the foot of the bed I told her to get on all fours on the bed and grabbed her hips. Kneeling on the bed behind her I saw for the first time just how wet she was... Her pussy was glistening in the light and her thighs were wet from her juices. Without any hesitation I slid my cock inside her wanting pussy and began fucking her hard and fast from behind. Meanwhile he took his spot standing at the edge of the bed as she resumed sucking his cock.

It wasn't long before all the anticipation and excitement of the evening pushed her over the edge... Her pussy clamped down on my cock and her loud moans were only slightly muffled by his cock. The feeling of her pussy squeezing me like a vice as her first orgasm hit pushed me over the edge too. Thrusting all the way inside, my cock jerked as I began filling her pussy with my cum while she continued to shake.

All of us held still with both of our cocks still inside her as she shook between us and I wish we had a picture of that moment. I'm not sure any of us knew what to do next so eventually I slowly slide out and asked, "do you want to fuck her?" I would have sworn I offered him a million dollars the way he hurried to grab some condoms from his shorts pocket and struggled to open the package in front of us.

With a throaty voice commanded, "fuck me now!". Both of them looked at me for confirmation and I shrugged. Neither of them waited to check if that meant yes and he practically jumped on the bed before shoving his raw cock inside my cum filled girl. The look of pleasure on her face was so incredibly sexy as we both knew this is what she really wanted.

In hindsight the wet sounds of her cum filled pussy were so loud it's almost comical, but in the moment I couldn't help but get more turned on knowing she was about to have another guy cum inside her right after me. The room was filled with the sounds of her loudly moaning as his hips made a slapping sound against her ass with each hard thrust. I could tell both of them were getting close and he moaned loudly; I could only assume he was cumming inside her. She must have felt it because she followed suit and began orgasming around his cock.

Despite his firm grip on her hips, his cock slipped out as she collapsed on the bed. Still kneeling there on the bed I could see a thick mixture of cum coating his cock. Grabbing her by the hair I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I want you to suck his cock clean like you've fantasized about". With a renewed vigor she obediently half crawled and half drug herself around the bed before beginning to lick his softening shaft. We both watched as she slid her tongue up and down his cock, cleaning the mixture of us off of him.

As I started to grow hard again I glanced down between her partially spread legs and I saw a pool of cum forming on the bed. Pushing her thighs apart I got a good first look of her freshly fucked pussy... There was so much cum oozing out of her from both of our loads.

Wasting no time I climbed on top and slid back inside her. Using the mattress for support I began slamming my hips into her perky ass as I thrust in and of her sloppy pussy. Now it was his turn to fall back and watch as I took a second turn. It was different though... Her pussy had never felt so slick before and I knew it was all the cum still inside her. As I continued to fuck her she beckoned him over and began to nurse his cock back to life with her mouth. She seemed spent but I knew she wasn't even close to done with our cocks.

In the end our "friend" had planned to leave that evening but stayed the night and most of the next day. We both took turns fucking her and I lost count how many times we came. I know she swallowed his cum at least once and we spit roasted her twice. The rest is a blur of fucking, sucking, and naps in between. It was one of the craziest days of my life and I'm glad we could give her that experience.

submitted by /u/anotherdadthrow
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/yipgr2/vacation_threesome_mfm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more