Pushing the envelop too much

free dating

My wife and I knew both what it stood for other than the obvious. It is one of the suits in a deck of cards that is commonly associated in the lifestyle of interracial interests. To be specific a white woman, as in our case, being the queen and black men. We were away for a some time off in our frequent vacation spot when we saw the spade suited keychain at one of the many gift shops we passed by. My wife pointed it out to me and we both silently laughed as she purchased it for what turns out to be a memorable piece of souvenir.

That night went out to a club where we would likely encounter men of color. My wife and I arrived at the club together but we entered separately. I would watch from afar to see who tries to pick up on my wife while she puts herself in the middle of the field baiting men to have at her. We have done this previously at various local bars near where we live. It started innocently enough each time progressing more and more risqué. We decided to push that envelop to see where it would go that night.

My wife walked in with her platform high heeled red bottom shoes and made her way to the edge of one of the dance floors where she stood still with her back erect and thighs and legs on full display for everyone to see. She looked remarkable with her small skimpy dress shorts. She would span the room slowly turning around on the same spot displaying she did not wear any brassiere underneath the low back cut blouse she was wearing. She looked elegant and poisonous at the same time with her long blonde hair done as she paraded the spaded keychain that hung firmly attached to the pocket of her revealing shorts. It was a subtlety on display. Enough to get the amount of attention we did not expect.

In no time after walking from floor to floor my wife found herself a fan club following her. It was only a matter of time that she would get approached. I found a perch on an outside bar next to the lounge with a view of the club inside. I watched as men after men danced and made passes at her. A group of men even invited her to sit outside at a table with them and she found herself right smack in the middle of a sea of black men all vying for her attention.

In these type of circumstances, my wife becomes an attention whore. She welcomes all kinds of remark rude, brazen, out of line or otherwise she savours it all in. She later told me what was being said while she sat in the middle of all the men that was groping her. They basically was describing how they would fuck her one by one. My wife wore our wedding ring and these guys loved it more knowing she is a slutty married white woman they could use behind her husbands back. She played along with their game in all fun. Their hands were all over her legs and each getting a feel of how silky, smooth and firm her thighs felt. They had picked my wife up from where she was sitting and placed her on one of the guys lap. He groped her slowly trying to kiss her while his hands wandered between her legs. His lips found my wife’s neck as she turned at the last second. She knew exactly where I was and our eyes connected while a finger slipped through the crevice of her shorts grazing the sheer thin panties she was wearing. She pushed his advances away only to be lifted once more and passed on to the next guy. She sat on his lap with a heavy breath as the guy took a handful of her breast into his hands out in the open for everyone to see. There were eyes that looked on from a distance in every single direction. He pinched her nipples firmly with cause and my wife involuntarily sighed out loud with her mouth open and eyes rolled back. She caught herself immediately and broke free from his grip but everyone that may have been watching saw her reaction. Again she was passed on to another lap. This time without warning the man beneath her slid his finger into my wife’s wet vagina. Without restriction it went in with ease as my wife was soaking in the activities that was happening. My wife grabbed a handful of this man’s shirt and dropped her head onto his while he continued his probing of her inner most cavern. The other men were rejoicing at the site of what was happening. After a good long while the man who was fingering my wife stopped and released her. She had whispered into his ear that she was ready to get fucked. He would go on to vulgarly sniff the scent of my wife on his finger for everyone to see. His boyz eagerly smelled his finger in ecstasy. While this was happening my wife made her way back in the club towards the restroom but not before she would give me the look that it was time to leave. They thought she was going to clean up and get ready for a steady fucking all night. My wife and I left with the excitement of what had happened and risk of what could have been.

submitted by /u/islasuave
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more