This groupie just fucked her favorite band on the tour bus!! [mmf] [anal]

free dating

I was so excited when I saw my favorite band was coming to town. They are kinda a hip indie rock band, who are super cool in the underground scene. I immediately bought tickets for their show and counted down the days until they came to my town.

I was trying to decide what to wear going through all my dresses. I finally decided on a small plaid skirt and crop top. I went back on forth on wearing a bra, but I wanted to be noticed and my tits are kinda small so I went without it. I looked through my underwear. While I contemplated not wearing any panties, I was too worried that the skirt I chose would be too short. I decided to wear my little black thong, that we there would be something there even if it wasn’t much. I put on my knee high socks and doc martens. I brush my bob haircut and applied my mascara and red lipstick. I danced around the room noticing how my skirt floated up with ever jump to reveal my little ass. I went down to the venue in my town. It was not a huge place, but not a little bar. As I waited in line, a tour bus was parked out front. I wondered if the band was all on the bus as I stared up at it. The windows were tinted, but I swore I could see someone looking at me from the bus. My pussy got alittle wet wondering if the band would notice me.

I finally got into the venue and went to the bar and did some shots of tequila before making my way to the very front. I waited against the barricade as the opening band finished up. As the band was getting ready to go on, I caught the eye of one of their roadies. He looked over at me and I could tell he was checking me out. I stared back at him with the best sultry eyes I could. He was attractive, maybe 5’10 dirty blonde hair, fit but not ripped. He would leave stage then come back and every time would look over at me. I made sure to be looking at him whenever he looked over at me.

The stage went dark and the band went on. The had a killer set and I danced like crazy. I saw the singer look down and over at me. I felt my nipples get hard and my pussy get wet, when I thought about the singer of my favorite band looking at me. During their slower songs, I would slowly grind my body against the barricade, staring up at the band with my big puppy dog eyes. The singer kept looking down at me as I shook my body, I looked to the side of the stage and saw the roadie looking over at me too. I stared up at him and gave him smile and bit my lower lip.

After the show ending, I was sweaty from all the dancing. The singer looked down at me one more time before thanking everyone and left stage. The lights came up and I saw the roadie come out to pack up. He grabbed setlist off stage and walked over and handed it to me.

“Hi” he said “I’m Tim”

“I’m Meagan” I said reaching up and taking the set list from him.

“We have to pack up, but maybe after we can grab a drink, just wait outside by the bus”

“Sounds good” I said as I made my way outside.

I watched as they pushed cases into their trailer and when they finished, Tim walked over and invited me onto their bus. He opened the door and I walked up the stairs on the bus. The entire band was sitting in bus on some couches in the front.

I see Travis, the lead singer look up and smile at me.

“Hi, im Travis” He says. “I know” I blush.

Tim offers me a choice of beer or mezcal. I didn’t want a beer, so I said mezcal. He took a bottle and took a swig from it before handing it to me. I looked up at him and took a big gulp. It was pretty strong and it hit me hard. Tim sits down next to me and Travis sit across from me. We make small talk. I tell them how much I love their band and about my school. I catch Travis constantly staring at my legs. As Tim flirts with me, I uncross my legs letting Travis see up my short skirt. I see him stare and I wished that I decided to not wear panties

Tim got up to go to the bathroom and Travis leaned over to me. He said he thought I was super cute, which made me blush, but that Tim invited me on, so he had dibs, but maybe after I finish Tim, He could have a turn.

“holy shit” I thought to myself as I felt my pussy get wet for the hundredth time since the show. “maybe” I said back to him.

Tim offered to show me the bus and I stood up and walked towards the back, there was small kitchen, then a bunch of bunk beds where they slept. There was a room in the back of the bus which Tim led me to. As soon as we got to the back room, I felt his hand wrap around my waist from behind. I immediately pushed my ass against him and he started to kiss my neck from behind. I turn my head and our lips meet and we start to kiss. His hand slides down my belly to my crotch and his hand pulls my skirt up. I feel his fingers against my crotch and he begins to rub. I turned around the hold myself against him. He kisses me again as he grabs my right ass cheek with his hand and holds me against his body.

He pulls back and pulls down his pants, sits down on the couch and leans back. I looked down at him and his semi erect penis. Its not very long, but it thick. He looks at me and then looks down at his cock and give me a what are you waiting for expression. I bend down and get on my knees, he opens his legs and I slide between them and I wrap my small hand around the base of his cock. I Lick my lips, take a breathe and pushed his cock into my mouth. He gives out a moan and I can feel his cock getting harder in my mouth. He grabs the back of my head and pushes me down and a slide his cock deep into my throat. After my previous experiences with Michael and Ryan, I started to practice deep throating on my dildo, I tried to open my throat as much as possible as I took his cock in as far as it would go. I close my eyes and start to suck his fat cock sliding up and down on it. All of a sudden, I feel something brush against me and then plop down next to Tim. I open my eyes and see Travis completely naked sitting next to him. He is semi erect, his penis looks longer than Tim's but not as thick. He is shaved with just a light stubble around his cock.

“I thought I could have a turn when you get a moment” Travis says looking at me. I look up at Tim who gives a little nod. Holding Tim’s cock in my left hand I shimmy my body over and grab Travis cock with my right. I push myself up and move my head to Travis crotch where I lick up his long shaft, then swirl my tongue around the head of his cock and push my mouth onto it. His hard cock enters my mouth and he immediately grabs my head and thrusts his cock into my throat. I quickly gag and pull out and cough. I look over at Tim who is laughing with travis before travis pushes my head back to his penis. I start to suck it again as I stroke Tim with my hand. Tim then beckons me to suck his cock and I pull my mouth off of Travis cock and replace it with Tims. Tim is a little easier to suck, thicker but not as deep. I move my head quickly up and down sliding my mouth and tongue up and down his shaft. I switch back to Travis cock. Travis is a little more rough and I feel like he likes to choke me. Saliva builds in my mouth as he fucks my mouth and is slips out the side onto his legs. I feel Tim get up of the couch, then I feel him grab my hips and pull my hips up, so I am standing bent over. Travis is holding my head and I brace hands on either side of him and continue to suck his cock. I feel him pull my skirt up and then he gives me a light spank on my bare ass. he pulls my little thong out of my ass and yanks my panties to the side. I hear him spit, then I feel two of his fingers push deep into my pussy from behind. I let out a loud moan he pushes his fingers in and out of my wet cunt. He spits again and rubs his cock, then I feel him push his thick cock into my swollen wet pussy, I let out more moans as Travis grabs the back of my head and pushes his cock deep into my throat. Tim grabs my hips and thrusts his hard cock deep into me, every time he pushes my head gets knocked forward onto Travis’s saliva soaked cock. All of us are moaning as the boys use my wet mouth and pussy, slipping in and out of me as the spit roast my petite little body.

“I promised my girlfriend I wouldn’t fuck any pussy on this tour” Travis said. “So I was wondering if I could fuck your ass”

I take his cock out of his mouth and look up at him. My eyes are red and my mascara has smeared under my eyes from being choked and my lipstick is smeared from sucking both their cocks.

“I guess that would be ok” I say sheepishly.

Tim who is still fucking me immediately presses him finger against my asshole. Travis pushes his cock back towards my mouth and I take him back in and continue to suck. Tim’s finger pushes deep into my ass, as his cock slides into my sweet little cunt. I can feel him lubing my ass, just like Tim set up the stage for Travis before the concert, he was now prepping my asshole for Travis to use.

He eventually slips his finger out, then pulls his cock out of my soaked pussy. He sits on the couch and motions for me to get on top. I take off my crop top and skirt, then pull my little panties off. I straddle Tim and let my pussy sink back onto his hard thick cock. He grabs both of my ass cheeks and spreads them wide open. I feel Travis come up behind me and his hard cock rubbing against my ass. It takes a minute to get into a position where we are comfortable, but soon Travis is pressing his cock hard against my ass. He slowly slides into my ass. I let out a moan having my young little pussy and tight little ass fucked together for the first time. It only takes a few pumps into my ass while I grind my soaking pussy on Tims cock before I start to cum. I start to scream and moan and buck my hips against their cocks. Grinding hard and fast against Tim, and Travis fucks my ass harder.

“Fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck me” I scream

Travis grabs my hair and yanks my head back as he sinks deep into my ass. Tim licks my little nipples and caresses my tits.

“Most groupies don’t fuck this hard” Travis says to Tim who laughs. It’s funny because I didn’t think until that moment about being a groupie.

Tim says he was going to cum and pushes me off of him. They both slip out of my ass and pussy. Travis flips me over and pushes my legs up high before repositioning himself to reenter my gaping asshole. He uses my lube before pushing deep into me again. Tim hovers over me and pushes his cock back into my mouth, I can barely reach it in the position I am in, but am able to get the tip into my mouth. He jerks his cock and begins to moan. I feel a quick shot of cum into my mouth before he pulls out and another rope of cum his by my right nostril. Another rope of cum lands across my cheek and lips. His he pushes his cock back to my lips and I lick the cum off the tip of his cock and transfers to the tip of my tongue before I take it back in my mouth and swallow. Tim falls back on the couch and sits next to me.

Travis grips my legs and starts to pump me hard in my ass. My asshole gripping his cock milking it for his cum. I feel him start to tense before he rips his cock out of my asshole and cum shoots across onto my stomach and tits. He strokes his cock as he squeezes all of the cum out of his hard cock onto my tight hard little body.

Tim pulls out a polaroid camera and asks if he can take a photo, I nod my head yes and he takes a photo of my cum drenched naked body.

He writes my name on the photo with the date and city, then picks up my little thong, gives them a quick sniff, then clips the photo to my panties. He opens a drawer and I look over to see a bunch of other pairs of panties with polaroids attached. He throws mine in with the rest and closes it, then hands me some baby wipes and says their bus is leaving in ten minutes.

submitted by /u/rippeduppanties
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more