how a bad date between[M]e and my classmate[F] turned into us cuming 4 times in 3 hours (2/3)

free dating

Hello everyone, this is part two of how i lost my virginity to my bombshell classmate This is a very very big story so bear with me because things get very hot This is a 3 part story and this part is about how i went to 3rd base with my date If you haven't read the 1st part.. it's in my profile go read that one first then come back to this one..

So without further ado let's get on with the 2nd part

After i was able to get far enough from that crazy old man i called my bestfriend and told him how 'K' kissed me and asked me out on a date. We had a long talk about it and in the end he said take her to this restaurant because it is the best restaurant in Mumbai.. So i listend to him Because he's quite experienced with this sort of things I got home took a shower and messaged her confirming the place and time of our date.. She agreed and we met directly on the day of the date.. I went in my regular outside cloths A full sleeves tshirt and jeans But when i saw her i felt very underdressed She was wearing a white jacket with no buttons a deep neck tshirt that was having troubles containing her assets and super tight jeans that made her ass look like a double decker bus and minimal makeup that made her the perfect women to admire. So we went to our date and let's just say it didn't went according to plan.. The restaurant my friend suggested had shutdown due to COVID losses so we had to roam around trying to find a place to eat in the unbearable Mumbai heat. After almost an hour of walking and countless restaurants that weren't allowing dine in we ended up on a McDonald's and the vibe was so dead, no one was in the mood to talk anymore because all we did was walk and talk and walk and talk so we just ate our food and left. When i got home it was around 10 in the night so i just changed my cloths and went to bed The next couple of weeks went kinda tame we talked sometimes.. flirt, sext and she even send me her nude video of her playing with her boobs which i won't be sharing so don't even ask for it.. But one faithful morning my life was about to get much much better.. It was 9 in the morning and my mom woke me in a hurry saying a distant relative has passed away and she has to go there urgently.. Dad's at the office and my elder brother lives on his own outside Mumbai so i was in-charge.. i did my house chores and by 12 i was bored and done with everything. So i messaged K telling her I'm alone and is she wants to come over.. she responded almost immediately saying yeahh she'll be there by 2 pm So i had 2 hours to prepare for everything that could happen The first thing i did was shave my balls and dick because i hadn't done it in like a year. Then i took a shower after that i went down bought some beer and some condoms because you never know... So around 2:30 the doorbell rings and there she is standing there wearing grey sweatpants and a blue tshirt with hair tied all the way up. I welcomed her in and told her the arraignment.. that i have beer and food and we can watch something on my TV We sat down opened the beer and started watching family guy. About 3 episodes and 2 beer cans each later she starts to play with my fingers and i start to do the same then the dominant guy inside me suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me and kissed her vigorously and she responded.. We are making out on my sofa my tongue is wrestling with hers inside her mouth and my hands are massaging her wet pants from above. She starts to play with my erect dick for the next 15 minutes this is what we did.. we played with each other and after that i got out of the sofa still kissing her and she picked her up and moved it to the bedroom We stop kissing and i look into her eyes.. It is full of lust and i was losing myself in them We removed our clothes and now I'm in my boxers and she's wearing nothing but her pink panties we started kissing again and i my hand went in her panties and i start to finger her It started with a little massage of her very wet clit and i inserted a finger in and she was moaning in my mouth and this woke up the dominator in me I stopped kissing her and went down to suck and bite her titties Fingering her with 2 fingers inside now moving in and out very quickly as i suck her tits she is practically screaming at this point and I'm loving it My neighbours can probably hear her but i don't care i am in the moment i ask her can i put three in? and she looked scared.. She hesitated and said yess So my very thick index middle and ring finger are trying to get in her and she is shouting at me to go slow and it's hurting I said shut up or I'll put in four and kissed her with my fingers getting in and out of her pussy with pace Her hips are moving in rhythm of my fingers and she's moaning in my mouth and i can tell that she's close and i try to put my 4th finger in and she starts screaming I'm torturing her with 4 fingers inside her and she is screaming like she is going to die. After almost a minute of intence fingering she cums and all the juices inside her came out and they are on my bed now She just collapsed like a lifeless body and started smiling. After a few minutes of her getting back to her senses I removed my boxers and showed her my dick.. not the biggest around 5'5 inches. She looked at it once came closer and without hesitation took it in her mouth she's playing with it like an ice-cream candy and I'm in heaven. Fucking her face and i can see that she is enjoying it. After about 5 minutes i feel myself getting closer I tell her I'm close and she just continued slurping on my dick. And not long after that i cum in her mouth it was the best orgasm I've had till date She drank the cum like the bitch tells me it's my turn now.. and sits on my face I'm eating her out and she is playing with my hair. She is moving her hips and I'm having trouble breathing so i just continue eating and licking her pussy until she cums all over my face and i drink it and gets up Now we both are exhausted mouth filled with each others cum and both lying naked on the bed. After like five minutes of talking i start to finger her again and i can see the horny bitch in her eyes asking for more.. So i stopped doing it She looked at me with anger and asked why did you stop, to which i replied because i wanted to and kissed her she grabs my hand and places it on her pussy and i know this bitch is super horny and so i start to finger her while sucking her boobs and she is moaning again Her moans make me mad and i go down on her I'm fingering and eating her pussy and she is losing control of her body Both of her legs are dangling in the air and my mouth and fingers are inside her But suddenly i had an idea.. I asked her can i finger her ass? She screamed yes do whatever you want with me.. So i got up, used some hair oil to lube my finger and told her to turn around.. she obliged and i tell her to hold on because this is going to hurt. I slowly start to put my finger in and she start to scream She tells me it's hurting and to take it out I did take it out partially, only to put it back in with more power and she is screaming with pain I'm loving the anal play and she is also starting to enjoy it. My finger is moving easily in and out and her screaming has turned into moaning, i remove my finger now and tell her to turn around and lift her legs Then i start to eat her pussy and as I'm doing that i stick my finger in her ass She is moaning in pain and pleasure and she can't take it anymore because i feel her twitching and moaning louder and louder every single second and as she is at her peak she has a massive orgasm and squirts all over my face I slow down and see her smiling with sweat all over her body and closed eyes. After she got back to her senses, i tell her that i still need some help because I'm hard and maybe some condoms can be used.. She says she's exhausted and can't take it today. But she does get up, pushed me on the bed and started giving me another blowjob while she was playing with my balls and i came in her mouth again she drank it all like a bitch again and then she collapsed on me and i held her with my arms and we stayed like that and talked for about half and hour then got up took a shower together and there also she gave me a blowjob even though it was difficult to get my dick hard after two amazing blowjobs and i fingered her again then we got out got dressed finished the food that was leftover and then she left..

So in the span of 3 hours we both came 4 times and i can tell you confidently this is just the 2nd part In the 3rd part things get more hotter and more steamer and it will be uploaded in a few days... Thank you everyone for reading <3

submitted by /u/IndianLad69
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/tn7d7k/how_a_bad_date_betweenme_and_my_classmatef_turned/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more