Accidentally intentional office pic fail. Part one.

free dating

She knew he was interested. That comment about just don’t tell my wife said it all. The office flirting was so bad that they had made an excuse to exchange numbers. Personal numbers. The attraction had been going on for year, but it was only the last month or so that they started texting. She was engaged with a kid. So she figured they could keep secrets. This day though, she got ready.

She shaved, and obsessed over buying the right underwear for this. A nice new white pair under blue A-line. Some cute heels. You had to be business casual at their work. She had finally figured out how to tease him by accident where he wouldn’t tell anyone. An innocent mistake. But a kinky one.

When she thought the coast was clear, she put her phone under her desk and took a picture of her triangle. Then sent it to him, by accident, because he knows her SO has the same name. Then a message after, OMG I’m sorry. That was for my BF.

It’s fine he says. Cute panties.

Omg really? Really? I’m blushing over here and you say something like that? You can see things….

Here, does this make you feel better. Then sends a pic of his obviously hard member under his pants. Bulging.

That’s is sure something. Thanks I oddly feel less stupid right now.

Yeah, I mean like, they are just body parts right? I mean we all have them. Aren’t you curious what people are wearing under their clothes?

Omg are you really asking me this? I mean yeah, some people.

Like who?

After that picture you sent me. I wouldn’t mind seeing that. Not to be you know, like a sexual advance, but if we wanted to see then yeah.

What if I wanted to see under your panties?

I mean I’m blushing over here. But I get that you want to see that.

I can’t believe we are talking about this.

Me either. So this is like our secret then right?

Secrets can be bad.

I know, but it’s kind of exciting too right?

Well it would be hard for me to get up and walk ATM.

Is it bad that it is turning me on a little.

Right now, no.

Would it make you harder if I took off my panties?

Yes.

Right then she got up from her desk, walked by him to the bathroom. He waited hard as a rock as she walked by again. Wondering how free she felt with that air blowing on her cute folds.

Done. She text.

Proof?

Nice try. I’m not giving it all up today.

Pic of the panties in your purse.

Sent.

How do you feel right now?

Kind of slutty, but I kind of like that. You.

You don’t want to know what I am thinking.

I already know, and you would probably finish to fast anyway.

That’s probably true.

Aren’t you late for a meeting?

Shit.

Have fun!

submitted by /u/LunerEternity
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more