Fucking It Out

free dating

A story using u/Naive_Ability_9574 style.

I woke up early, but didn’t wake you.

To be honest, I was still frustrated at how our conversation ended last night.

So I’m drinking coffee alone.

You make your way into the kitchen to make your tea.

You don’t say hi, so I assume you’re still mad too.

I come into the kitchen, but not a word from you.

You’re in a pink thong and my t-shirt.

Your ass looks so good.

I take a risk.

And hug you from behind.

Kiss your neck.

But don’t say a word.

I reach under your shirt, and gently caress your amazing tits.

You lean back into me, and press your ass against my growing member.

Still not a word, and some underlying tension.

I squeeze a bit more.

Then slip my hand into your panties.

You’re already wet.

So I drop to my knees.

And place my lips on yours.

Then a finger slips in.

My gosh, you are soaked.

I stand up again, and drop my boxers to the floor.

I rub your wetness with my crown.

And then slip it in.

Quickly I am buried.

Still not a word.

In and out. Over and over.

My cock fills your wet pussy.

We settle into a smooth, slow rhythm.

How can something feel so good?

You sense I am close, as you reach for your clit.

Another minute and I am there.

Ugh…it feels amazing.

I release fully, and end with a sigh.

Your kiss tells me we have moved past it.

Thank you dear.

submitted by /u/A-Curious-Bachelor
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more