[M]y second hook up with co-worker's sister [F]

free dating

This is a follow-up to this post as requested by some.

A day or two after our first hookup, Veronica and I went out on a proper date. I'll skip most of the date to get to the good stuff, but the dinner was fine if nothing spectacular. I do remember that when I picked her up at her sister Sue's apartment, she looked stunning in a little red skirt. After our dinner date, I invited her over to my place to watch a movie. On the way there, I mentioned that my parents were home, but they might not even be up.

I parked the car in front of my parents house, but, before we got out of the car, we started kissing. Well, I went from 0 to 100 in no time flat as Veronica so just so sexy and sexual. It just oozed out of her pores. She sensed how horny I was and said that we should move into the back seat. I gave a quick look at the front of the house and I couldn't see anyone peeking out of the windows, so I thought "what the hell". Also, my parents had a long driveway, so my car was probably 50 or so feet from the house itself. Of course, I was ready to whip my dick out for Veronica even if my parents had been standing outside my car, so I moved into the back seat with her.

The making out continued and then she started rubbing my hard cock through my jeans. She pushed me back against the seat and undid my jeans. I wore button fly jeans back then and, between her hands and my hard cock, they unbuttoned so fast she should have gotten a speeding ticket. She nudged my jeans down a bit, followed by my boxers. She wasted no time in getting my cock in her mouth.

It was (by far) the best blowjob I had ever been given. I don't know if she actually deepthroated me, but she got most of my 6 inches in her mouth and she knew how to keep it wet and keep her teeth off of my cock. It's not like I had a ton of women in my life, but no one else came close to Veronica's ability. Honestly, I'm surprised she didn't have me blowing my load in her mouth within a half a minute.

Meanwhile, my hand had found its way up her skirt and I was rubbing her pussy. Sometimes she would stop sucking me for a second, so she could concentrate on grinding her pussy on my hand. Not knowing how much longer I could last, I slipped my wallet out of my back pocket and fished out a condom and held it up to her. She stopped sucking and helped roll the condom onto my super wet, super hard cock. She pushed my jeans all the way to my ankles and I was able to get one leg free for leverage. She quickly hiked up her skirt and straddled me.

Helping Veronica slide her panties to the side, my cock slid easily in. Regardless, she let out a slight gasp. Cupping her tiny little ass in my hands, she began to grind on me. At this point, we were fogging up the windows pretty good. She knew how to control her thrusts so as to help me not to cum too fast. Again, she was amazingly good at sex considering she was only 18.

Still, it wasn't long before I was cumming. She kept thrusting during my orgasm, her tight pussy milking my cum out of me. After resting for a minute, we got our clothes back on and walked in the house quietly. Luckily, my parents weren't waiting right there. I discreetly disposed of the condom and then we set up movie and cuddled on the couch.

After driving her home, we said goodbye. She was going home in day or two and I was up front about my recent breakup, so I think we both kind of knew we weren't meant to be a long term thing. I don't think we were compatible on many levels, but, based on sex alone, she was the best I ever had or would ever have. I got back together with my future wife (Sarah) within two weeks and we got engaged about a year later, so Veronica was the last woman I had sex with other than my wife.

I still to this day (about 30 years later) think back on the blowjob she gave me. It certainly puts a smile on my face.

submitted by /u/RoyalWill7
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/tqlw63/my_second_hook_up_with_coworkers_sister_f/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more