I invited Chaya to visit me - we had a morning full of unbearable teasing and hot, intense sex (long) [MF]

free dating

This the story of another date I had with Chaya, who I have written about twice before here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/rqs0f0/two\_hour\_fuck\_and\_ass\_play\_marathon\_with\_cute/

And here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/sntrc9/jewish\_girl\_next\_door\_chaya\_and\_i\_hooked\_up\_again/

Although this story is mostly about the morning full of sex, we spent the entire day together and it was amazing to get a chance to really connect with her more deeply as a person, especially in a beautiful surrounding. My heart is a little bit guarded, but I'm excited to see what the future might bring for us. Thanks for reading.

------------------------------

After our last date a couple months ago, I had been keeping in touch with Chaya and finally, I decided to make a move and ask her to come visit me. We were still just getting to know each other and I thought it might be too forward to ask her to stay at my house, so to keep it at least somewhat gentlemanly I bought her a plane ticket and booked her a room at a very peaceful, wooded resort nearby. Reader, the wait to see her was almost unbearable, but somehow I managed to distract myself through the days. I was in a bit of guarded, anxious disbelief until the minute she texted me to say she'd landed and was on the way to the hotel. We planned to meet in the morning and spend the day together.

"Lots of time to think about what I want to do with you tomorrow 😈 so many roads to take, so little time," she texted me on her nightcap walk around the resort grounds.

"I trust in the power of your imagination and thoughtful contemplation 😈 sweet dreams, or hot and tortured, whichever you prefer 🥵," I replied. I put away my phone and settled in for what would surely be a very restless slumber.

---------------------

I arrived at the hotel and handed my keys to the valet. I walked into the elegant, marbled lobby, feeling a little nervous with my bag of small gifts and a card for her. I parked myself next to an equally elegant Chihuly sculpture, the centerpiece of the lobby, and anxiously waited for her to come down and meet me. Soon enough, she came bouncing down the hallway. Characteristically Chaya, she was dressed in a long sleeved black knit dress, stockings, and boots. Her dark brown curls were pulled back into a loose bun this morning and the huge smile on her face as she saw me was everything.

"How are you?", she asked, as she embraced me in a warm hug.

"I'm good," I said, "I'm so good." We lingered in our embrace just a second too long and made our way upstairs.

We got to the room and she already had the sliding doors to the lake view balcony open in the cool morning air. Cherry blossoms were starting to bloom, dotting the lakeshore.

"We have breakfast reservations in a little while," she announced, "and until then I'm going to edge you and make you beg for it. On the bed." I expected some sauciness but this was a delightful surprise. I dropped the gift bag at the foot of the bed and complied with her order, almost tripping over my shoes as I kicked them off and hopped on the bed. She chased me to the top of the bed on her hands and knees as fast as I could scoot and straddled me, smothering me with kisses.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan," I said as I kissed her back deeply.

"Let's just say my dreams were definitely hot and tortured last night," she replied, her hands on my cheeks and her fingers in my hair as she kissed me. As our lips probed and tongues touched I ran my hands up her stocking-clad thighs, under the hem of her dress, and cupped them around her tight little ass. I could already feel the warmth of her pussy grinding against me through the thong covering it.

"Oh, mine too, let me assure you," I said as we continued to kiss and grind on the bed. Reaching around her ass cheek, I rubbed my middle finger over the crotch of her panties and then slipped it underneath the fabric, feeling the warm wetness of her pussy lips for a fraction of a second before she reached back and brushed my hand away.

"Oh, there are rules?" I asked with a surprised laugh. She said nothing but pressed her lithe body up against me, my face in the softness of her breasts through the fabric of her dress, and then rubbed her warm pussy all the way up my chest and back down over my cock, now hard in my pants.

"Oh, Chaya," I moaned as this tease really began to heat up. She pulled her dress off over her head and I copied her, pulling off my shirt. She reposed between my legs on the bed in a slightly see-through slate gray lingerie set and black thigh high stockings. I was totally lost staring at her perfect body as she began pulling off my pants.

She rubbed her fingers over my hard cock, ghosted against the underwear it was pushing to escape, and then leaned forward, gently kissing along the shaft as she stared up at me with her deep brown eyes. The feeling of her lips and warm breath through the fabric was already making a bead of precum form at my tip. I put my hand in her curly hair and she swirled her tongue around the head of my penis and wrapped her lips around it, still through the fabric.

"Fuck, baby, you're such a tease," I said, rolling my eyes back into my head. She turned her body around, now straddling me in reverse, and began kissing and licking my calves and thighs, inching her way backwards up my body. I rubbed and massaged her ass and thighs ass they drew closer and closer to my face, and at last she leaned back and pressed her ass and pussy into my face. I grabbed her hips and licked her thighs and the crotch of her thong, the scent of her wetness filling my nostrils. Now it was her turn to moan in pleasure as my tongue pressed against her clit, separated only by a millimeter of sheer fabric.

She turned around again, straddling my face, and grabbing the headboard with one hand she pushed her panties to the side with the other, exposing her perfect pussy, glistening with wetness. Gripping her ass with both hands and pulling her to my mouth, I stuck my tongue out again and finally tasted her wetness, my brain flooding with pleasure upon being indulged - and just as quickly she covered it up again and pulled away.

"It's time to get dressed for breakfast," she said, climbing off me and grabbing her dress with a smirk. I laid back on the bed and flopped my arms out, definitely tortured but grinning with amusement.

--------------------

We shared a nice, leisurely breakfast together overlooking the lake, and it was a treat. The conversation was effortless - I wanted to know everything about her, and she I. Between bites of my crab Benedict I felt her foot graze mine. I smiled at her, truly happy and without a care in that moment, and reached for her hand across the table.

-----------------------

We went back up to the room, taking a detour around the grounds to digest and enjoy the breeze. I was ravenous with desire for her after the early morning teasing session but managed to keep it together until we made it back to the room. As soon as the door clicked shut, though, I hit the privacy button on the control panel and pushed her up against the wall with a kiss.

"Have I been patient enough for another taste?", I whispered into her ear. She nodded. I backed her up to the bed and she sat down, spreading her thighs to invite me and scooting up the bed. I followed and, caressing her supple calves and thighs, ran my tongue up her right stocking, onto her skin, and across the crotch of her now damp panties. I let out a slow, hot breath over her eagerly awaiting pussy lips, eliciting a pleasured sigh, then slipped her sheer grey thong down over her knees and off.

I kissed her inner thighs again before finally settling my tongue over her wet pussy lips and letting it slide over the hood of her clitoris. The taste of her wet, clean pussy on my lips was heaven. She shuddered as my tongue flicked over her hard, swollen nub, and reached down to grab my left hand. I knew exactly how to please her, exactly how to stroke and where to swirl in order to draw pleasured gasps and sighs from her, and again she told me what she liked the most with the pressure of her hand in mine.

As her breathing began to grow heavier and her stomach began to tighten, I slid a finger inside the tightness of her pussy, curling it up against her G spot. I knew, replaying my vivid memories, that she would be right on the brink of orgasm.

"Come for me, Chaya," I said as I slipped a second finger through her soft pussy lips, and on cue she shuddered and moaned my name as her back arched.
Coming down from her euphoria, she pulled me up to her, kissing her own pussy juice off my lips.

"Let's go soak for a while," she suggested. I was completely ready to fuck her silly but we had mutually fantasized about a soak in the tub together and rubbing bubbles all over her naked body sounded almost as good.

As I undressed, she yanked off her stockings, rummaged through her suitcase, and produced a flask of bubble bath.

"Get Naked," I laughed, reading the name of the product from the glass tube with approval. "It already worked," I said, gesturing to our lack of clothing. I turned on the faucets to the soaking tub, poured in the bubbles, and leaned over to check the water temperature.

"It'll take a few minutes to fill," I said, and standing up, I turned around to find Chaya on her knees, a towel laid out underneath her. Before I could even react my cock was in her mouth, and my hips tilted forward involuntarily at the immense pleasure of my head sliding down her throat.

"Oh, fuck," I said, and grabbed the counter to steady myself with my left hand and lifted her curls out of her face with the other. I was in for a repeat of her incredible cock sucking performance from last time as she bobbed her head up and down and alternated sucking with long strokes of her tongue down my shaft and around my balls. Looking up at me with her brown eyes - God, the way she looked up at me! - she took my cock all the way back into her mouth and into her throat, gagging lightly on the last fraction of an inch. Just when I thought I might blow into her throat, she pulled out, stood up and kissed me, wiping the spit off her chin.

"Bend over," she ordered, and I did so, grabbing the counter with both hands. She knelt down behind me again, spread my ass cheeks, and swirled her tongue around my asshole and taint. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip as she rimmed me. She felt so fucking good and the thought of her pretty face in my ass was such a turn on. I heard her flip open the cap of a bottle of lube and cover her fingers, then I felt her finger push against my asshole, slip inside and press against my prostate.

"Oh my God," I moaned. She stood up behind me and reached around to grab my cock with her other hand and began working her finger in and out of my ass while stroking my dick with her surprisingly firm grip. She pressed herself against me for leverage, and I was clinging to the counter for dear life trying not to come while the pressure on my prostate was almost forcing precum out the tip of my cock. Again, just when I thought I couldn't take any more, she slipped her finger out. I took a moment in my position, gathering myself from the intensity.

"The bath is ready," she said, sounding very pleased. Sure enough, the tub was about two thirds full and covered with a thick layer of fragrant, luxuriant bubbles. I stepped in, and then took her hand as she carefully stepped in after me. We settled in and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck as she settled down into the warm water. Surrounded by the aroma of roses and cedar, I breathed perhaps the most contented sigh I have ever sighed as she half floated in my arms, her fingers idly grazing my thighs. We sat in bliss for who knows how long, it might have been an hour, the room open to the spring breeze and only the occasionally chirping bird interrupting our silence.

Finally, Chaya opened her eyes and turned over to face me. She sat up to straddle me in the deep soaking tub and I lifted her onto my lap as we began to kiss and touch, the bubble bath rich and silky smooth on our skin. My cock almost immediately grew hard again pressed up against her pussy underneath the water, and kissing her, I grabbed my shaft and pushed it through her pussy lips and up inside her.

The water wasn't great lube but she shuddered and sighed as my hard dick filled her tight pussy and she began to slowly ride up and down on me, bubbles sliding off her back.

"Let's continue this on the bed," I suggested, and we quickly toweled off and moved to the bed, our skin still damp as I climbed on top of her and wasted no time entering her in missionary. My cock fit perfectly inside her and the sensation of really fucking her properly again at last was simply indescribable. I closed my eyes, swimming in the pleasure as I pumped in and out of her deeply and slowly, reaching the top with every stroke.

"Oh, I still remember how you made me come our first time," she said, her arms clutching me close her and her hands on the back of my neck.

"Me too," I said. "Show me how good it feels, come for me just like that again."
She knew what I meant - she rolled over and got up on her knees, then pushed her ass back against me, all but begging for my cock inside her.

"Oh!" she cried as I pushed it all the way back in, feeling the tight ridges sliding along my shaft and my head pushing against her cervix as I bottomed out. I leaned forward, grabbing her left shoulder and her right hip, and just like before she reached back to grab my arm, some combination of bracing herself against my strokes and feeling more connected to me.
I fucked her hard, and fast, and in that moment I lived, I breathed simply to fuck her.

"Come for me, you can't stop it now," I said, and come she did, screaming my name, her body shaking again as her fingers dug into my forearm. I leaned forward, still inside her, nuzzling her hair and kissing her neck.

"I want to be on top when you come," she said, and I quickly agreed knowing I wouldn't last long from here. I rolled on my back and she straddled me again, easing herself down onto my hard penis. The tightness and the new angle already had me on edge as she put her hands on my chest and began to ride me.

"I'm so fucking close," I grunted, feeling my cock start to tingle with a building orgasm.

"Give me your cum, give me all of it," she cried.

"It's yours, Chaya," I said. "I'm yours," I let slip.
The tension in my body became almost unbearable and I came, my giant cum load pumping deep inside her tight pussy as she rode my saddle. My left hand on her face, our cheeks pressed together, and my right hand digging into her back, my body shuddered with each pulse of semen from my cock until I was completely through.

We laid in silence, breathing heavily in the morning sunlight. I felt every inch of her skin pressed against me in the warm glow and every miniscule movement of her body. I reached down to pull myself out of her but she stopped me with a whispered "No," and my hand dropped to my side. I couldn't move other than to breathe in the air around me, soaked in her scent, her everything.

My body was completely spent, every fiber, but I had not felt so alive in memory. This could be the start of something real, but what would it be? I did not know.

submitted by /u/Dependent-Bit-6653
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/tlj4ii/i_invited_chaya_to_visit_me_we_had_a_morning_full/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more