Gala Dinner Fun

free dating

Yesterday evening, I had to go with my husband to a work gala. I decided to wear a black dress (not skin tight but slim) my new Rolex watch and some shoes from Valentino with some simple earrings and bracelets.

He was in a pretty sour mood so I wasn’t looking forward to this gala but I knew some of the people there so as soon as we walked in I immediately let go of his hand and walked in the opposite direction to the bar.

I had a glass of champagne and just waited until I recognised someone. I got chatting to a few ladies and then I bumped into two fellas who I had know and met at the last work function.

I ended up joining the two of them at their table and we just had laughs and a nice chat. By this point it was about 10:30, I had been there two hours and hadn’t seen my husband all night and then I get a text saying “Gone to Alex (a friend of ours) see you when I see you.”

Subsequently, I decided to stay and keep chatting with these two men and one thing let to another, some contact, a bit of touching and before I knew it, things were getting spicy.

They both expressed how they weren’t the biggest fans of my husband and how they’d be happy to do some fooling around to get him back for being a asshole in the office.

So, we left the gala, went to one of their cars (a Mercedes GLE) and both men started fondling my nipples, playing with my ass, sucking my toes and I rewarded both men with a blowjob each.

Both men cummed in my hands before the man with the GLE dropped me off home at 01:27 on Monday morning.

I took both of their personal phone numbers and have been told that more is to come from the pair of them… And I can’t wait!

PS: My husband was asleep, has no idea what happened and is still in a foul mood.

submitted by /u/WildPast1988
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more