Photo shoot

free dating

My gfs mom is dating this lady, Cindy. Cindy has a bikini line and sells locally here in SoCal.

They needed a young guy to be in their photo shoot for their upcoming bikinis for mothers/ post baby bodies. The idea for some shots was mom in bikini next to young guy depicting their son. I arrived at the location which seemed to be a backyard of a house with plants and a white background . This was my first time so I was very nervous!

The two young moms were already there that I was going to pose with. As I was told what shorts to wear and how to pose , there was a make artist who did my hair and a little touch up.

Both the moms were very friendly and super sexy! One was Asian and the other was a Latina. Both of them had toned bodies. It was a very open environment as they were trying these bikinis on in the same room where I was. They weren’t shy at all and it seemed like it wasn’t their first rodeo. I was asked not to eat anything that day as the photographer wanted to give a lean boy look with the models.

My gfs mom happened to be there too and so much exposure to nudity gave me a hard on which was visible in the first few pictures that they took , because some of the poses I had to brush against their body. Some shots even had them topless .

The photographer suggested I relieve myself in the bathroom before she could take more shots ..

submitted by /u/pheonix486
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more