I was asked to do an amateur model shoot and ended up having sex with the other model who was engaged [MF]

free dating

A friend of mine took photography classes during college and had to do different kind of photo shoots of things and people for that. Once she had the task to do a sexy photo shoot of some sort and for that she wanted to have hot people as models so she asked me to take part in it. I agreed since it sounded like fun.

The task apparently was to do sexy but still artsy photos of any kind so nudity was explicitly allowed but not obligatory (I don't think the professor would have been allowed to demand that anyway). My friend wanted to have attractive models so she asked me and also a friend of hers she knew from home that visited for the weekend. That friend, let's call her Mary, was really stunning, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was blonde, hat a great body but still big tits and a pretty face with big eyes. She also was engaged to some guy she knew from home. Mary and I got along very well from the start and had great chemistry between us.

The photo shoot was taking place in an on-campus photo studio. We agreed to both be in underwear for the shoot since it was supposed to be sexy. So we posed in all kind of positions and it felt a bit weird since I have never done anything like that.

After maybe half an hour, my friend and Mary decided that she would take her bra off for some implied nudity shots which was something that they apparently have talked about beforehand without me knowing and that they would only do if Mary would feel good about it.

So this meant I could see her bare tits all the time now and they were just phenomenal, especially for a thin, athletic body like hers. I got a semi-boner because of that for a short time which I think didn't go unnoticed. However, we did some more shots and one of them included me touching her breasts in order to not display her nipples which again made my cock half-erect. Mary and I also got along great in the breaks between the shots, we were fooling around and laughing a lot. We also got a little more touchy with her touching my apps and arm when talking to me and me touching her shoulders or hips or stroking her chain when making a little fun of her. It was really fun and I really wanted to sleep with her at that point, not only (but primarily) because she was so incredibly hot but also because she was engaged and I really like girls cheating with me (partly why I mainly write stories about that) and an engaged one is even better than one who is "just" in a relationship.

So in the last shot she was supposed to feed me M&Ms while I was laying down. I halfly jokingly suggested that it would be even sexier if she was completely naked for that. To my surprise, Mary asked the friend if she thought so too and she was like "yeah, but you don't need to". Mary got out of her panties though and we did the shoot with her breasts and pussy of course not visible on the photos. It felt really nice though, having that hot naked chick feeding me M&Ms while I was just lying there on my back.

After we were finished, my friend had to pack her equipment and I think also do some other stuff there so Mary and I chatted again, her still being completely naked. I asked her what she was going to do now and she replied that she was going to hang out with the friend while the friend was editing the pictures and do stuff like that. I asked her if she wanted to do something with me for the duration of that instead and she agreed.

We got dressed and went to my place. I told her that I was going to change into some sweatpants since they're comfy. She said that she would like to have that option too since she only had her jeans and I told her that she could just take off the jeans since I knew what's underneath anyways. "Good point", she said and did so and also took off her bra for the same reasons. I got rid of my shirt in order to show off a bit and then I placed my head on her thighs while she was sitting on my bed. She didn't seem to mind that and was stroking my beard and my aps while we were talking and flirting.

It just felt extremly comfortable and I was getting hard of course and in contrast to the photo shoot, I was not suppressing my boner this time. At some point I just right away asked her if she wanted to remove her top which she readily did, displaying her tits again. At this point I had a full hard-on and she seemed to notice it and commented on how big it looked. I was in complete fuck mode at that point and teased her about it by asking if she liked it and if it looked bigger than her fiancé's. She was like "that's a rude thing to ask" and I replied that he won't ever know her answer but that I'm taking this as a "yes". She just laughed and said with a wink that she would need to see it to be able to judge properly.

I proceeded to first take off her soaked panties and then my pants and underpants, displaying my cock to her. She was in awe and was just like "holy shit". In enjoyed the scene and continued to tease her about her fiancé. She then wanted to take off her engagement ring but I told her to leave it on before I flipped her on her back and had some fun with her tits and body while still trash talking her and her fiancé about her engagement. She then sucked my dick, making me enjoy the sight of her engagement ring at my cock when she was holding it with that hand.

After fucking her face, I fucked her pussy and her tits and found out that her fiancé isn't really allowed to tittyfuck her, something which I loved to hear while doing that. It was nice how she completey submitted to me, even letting me film a little bit. She already came (i think multiple times) when I fucked her pussy and I then came from tittyfucking her but didn't do so before taking off her engagement ring, putting it on her tits and cumming on that thing.

After we cuddled for a good while, we took a shower and she went back to the friend's place who was done in the studio at that point, I think. Mary came back the next day before returning home for another session though and visited me every two or three weeks for the following months. Her fiancé got suspicious about her going away to her friend so much and eventually got Mary to confess so they broke up. We had infrequent hookups for a couple of years after that with her even still coming back to me when she got a new bf.

I had much sex with quite a few women and this is still one of my favourite sex memories of all time. Mary was just insanely hot, also engaged and she turned into a gigantic slut for me which I enjoyed very much.

submitted by /u/SorryNotSorryPal
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/tjnrmf/i_was_asked_to_do_an_amateur_model_shoot_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more