I had a dream I was at the garden of eden

free dating

In this dream I went to a Latina spa. I knew I was in for a show when I was told the location, in plain view, had no sign on the door, dark tinted windows, and I had to ring a bell to enter the garden of eden. Once I entered, beautiful latina goddess lined up for me to choose. I chose the one with a nice round bottom and was told how it would work. I dropped her donation on the table and undressed. I lied flat on my stomach and waited for this goddess to return. She comes in in a robe and the second it dropped, I knew I was in for a good time. In this dream, she rubbed oil all over my body with her hands and her body. Her enhanced melons were so juicy that I had to taste while she glided my body with hers on the flip. Once junior started throbbing she mounted on and the show was on. Junior mimicked her hip movements and she began to talk dirty to junior. He couldn't last any longer 🎆🎆🎆 Junior put on a firework display. Junior was so satisfied that he came back to the garden of eden 3 more times. Second time was late at night. Met by another latina goddess who was fun size and smoking hot. Although junior was satisfied with her appearance, he felt rushed. It was good nonetheless but would not repeat with this angel. 3rd time this angel from Brazil met with Junior. Thick and juicy junior was really excited. This Brazilian goddess was more GFE and loved making out. She tasted like heaven. Junior was really satisfied with her. Junior's last visit was with this Big Kardashian 🍑 goddess. Junior couldn't contain his excitement how gorgeous this angel was. She left junior wanting more and wanting to repeat with this same angel on his next visit.

I woke up shortly after... What a dream!

submitted by /u/Global-Deer2864
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more