My girlfriends best friend

free dating

A group of my friends took a big trip together to the DR. We started partying early, drinking, taking some pills, etc. by noon we were all pretty fucked up and I went to go take a nap as others were chilling. I walked into what I thought was my room where I thought my girlfriend had left her bikini bottoms on the bed. Me being a little horny from some of the shit I took, started to sniff the bottom and take my cock out to jerk off. As I was jerking off I did realize that the room was off and then realized… of fuck it’s not my room, I was in my girlfriends best friends room.

Well… she was hot so I had to finish… Sniffing her sweaty and wet bikini bottoms I finshed all over bathing suit. I took a thong and went to my room to nap. Later that day her friend came back out in that bathing suit I came in. She was looking so sexy laying in the sun and me knowing my Cum was rubbing in. Way more to this story, especially between me and her

submitted by /u/bossin316
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more