I(M19) fuck my former High School teacher(F26)

free dating

Sorry if this is long.

This happened in 2019(I was 19 and she was 26) when I came back to my former high school to pick up school requiments for my college scholarship. I went there very early and during weekend so I'm not really expecting to see any of my former school teachers. I was waiting outside the registrar office when I saw my former English teacher. She's very gorgeous, charming and very charismatic and she's smell so nice you can smell her from three rooms away when she's walking in the hallway. She's walking towards me and I'm just in awe, she's wearing her usual formal/elegant look satin shirt, skirt and high heels. She's Asian, brunette, 5'5, so gorgeous, petite hourglass body type and has a pear/heart shaped ass. I'm used to see her like that every class but first time seeing her after leaving my former school, I was in awe. I legit just stared at her until she walked past me. I thought she didn't notice me at first but came back and goes inside the registrar office, when she comes out we locked eyes together and smiled at me. I melted and couldn't move, I smiled back at her and she approached me. We are not that close but we have few interactions in class that created sort of bond between us. She sarcasticly shouted at me and questions why I didn't greet at the first place. We both laughed it out, she sat beside me and we talk for a while. She then asked "Are you going to the gym lately, you look stunning" I aswered saying "No miss, never in my life I lifted weights and have no plans soon either". She laughed at me and gently touch my elbow and says "I'm just kidding just wanted to give you complement" I just smirked and I was so nervous but I'm blushing because I'm stunned at what she said. She then again bumped my arm and said "You were my student for two years, of course I'd notice and not forget your silent and staring personality". I said "You know what ma'am never had that kind of complement in my life, well I like to say to you that you're very gorgeous and charismatic plus you smell so good it makes me going". She looked at me and gave me the most charismatic smile and look I've ever seen "what do you mean gets you going?" "I quite like the sound of that". I was so nervous and scared because I knew I slipped and could not help myself luckily I was next in the line we have to part ways. Before she left I asked "Miss are you free later for lunch? Maybe we can talk more later" she just smiled at me and pointed and said "I'd try and see" and she fucking winked at me. I smiled and get excited the way she winked at me.

After I collected all the papers I needed I went hunting for her throughout the campus, legit spent 20mins finding her then I gave up. I was about to go out and go home when I saw her at the entrance/exit of the campus and she immediately said "been waiting here for a long time for you Mr._____". I blushed and said just said sorry. "I try to find you around, I thought you are busy" I said, then she said "I was but I want to spent time with you more". I smiled and said "well ain't that nice and sweet from you miss". We were walking together towards the eatery near the school when she suddenly grabbed my arm and she said "can I hold to you I'm wearing high heels and I might trip" I just nod and let it go, but a few minutes later her grip is continuing to tighten and she's getting a lot closer to me to the point that I can feel her sideboob. I was shocked and looked at her and she felt it too we both looked at each other then she said "Oh, I'm sorry didn't mean it sorry". I was shocked and nervous, I just smiled and didn't say a word back but I am thinking of what I felt. I legit felt her tits, I can imagine how big her tits is when I felt her sideboob. I was imagining about her and have a boner while we're walking. While we're eating she said "You've been talking less, I'm sorry about that" I replied "Oh no don't mind it please, I wouldn't mind it". She then immediately said "Wouldn't?!" then gave sort of like flirty silly look. We both laughed and I said "You really are a English teacher miss". She slap me in the hand and said "stop calling me miss or else I'd punish you". I smirk while imagining and said "What you're gonna give me a failing grade?!", she laughed and answered "I can do more than that, and you're not my student anymore" then winked at me. I just smiled and shake my head then she said again "It's 36E by the way, so you should stop figuring out how big it is, I know that's why you're quite". That shocked me and makes me nervous, she can see my hand shaking while trying to eat. I try to ignore it but she keeps laughing at me and I said "I'm actually trying to imagine Ruffa", Ruffa is her name. That shocked her and we ended up locked eyes then she slap my hand "Excuse me, stop that, stop flirting you're making me blush". I said "And I told you, you makes me going". I was so nervous at that point but I'm so ready for anything because she keeps flirting at me and I'm so hard throughout that lunch. She laughed and said "Stooopp, stop doing that, stop flirting. You look so hot but no, you're still my student. " while giggling. "I need to leave, I have a lot to do in my office". I said "I have a lot free time, I can help, can I come?" she just smiled and said "No. We can't do it". We're still at the restaurant at this point, I switch place then sat next to her, I whisper "I thought I'm not your student anymore, I can't keep imagining like you said". She just flirty smirk then we locked eyes, she lean on me and we kissed. She whispered "I'd reiterate it, we can't do it... in my office you flirty tease." I try to kiss her again but she said "This place is close to school and I always eat here, some people might recognize me. Stop." Since its weekend during that time, there's no students and other school staffs around. I said "Ok since I'd pay for this and we leave through the back exit" she flirty giggled and nod. The restaurant has a back exit and the bathroom next it, four room restroom that can be use by anyone.

I leave before her and go the restroom first to brush my teeth. Then I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was a staff or a stranger but it was her. I opened the door and she pushed me inside. She then said "We can do it here" while biting her lips and looking me up and down. She closed the door and I said "Who's the flirt now?", she said "It's because you keep teasing me you". She's legit stuttering and I was laughing at her and I said "My English teacher babe can't speak now huh". She keeps giggling and we are just kissing for a few minutes in there. I lift her up and keep kissing her. I tried to undress her but she wouldn't let me. "We can't stay here for long, you can squeeze it for now, I still have to go back to school." I whispered "Forget about that, I'm lifting my first weights right now" we kissed again and she's grappling her legs around my waist and I remove her satin shirt. Her big fucking breast was unveiled just inch in front of my face. We are trying to not make a lot of noise but I'm so eager to suck her tits and nipples. I rip her bra out of her tits and threw it away. I'm so turned on and I wanted to fuck her in the restroom but she wouldn't tell me. But I still want to do more, I'm turn on and eager for more. I lay her down the floor we don't even care if it's a restroom, lay on top of her and just play with her breast. I'm sucking and squeezing her tits, I try to turn her on so I was slapping her tits as well until her nipples is hard, I reach out to her pussy and I can feel that it is wet but she slap my hand. She then pull me down and whispered "Please give me your cum, I want to suck you." She is lying back on the floor and I take out my cock. She suck my dick so hard she's spitting all over my cock and on the floor. We're both trying to keep it down but I'm choking her and slapping her tits when she bust out a loud moan, I was nervous that others might hear us but she just countinue to suck my cock. I still want to fuck her but she wouldn't let me so I take my cock out of her mouth and tease her. She keeps gibbering "Please give it to me, put it back I want more of you". She has spit all over face her make up is worn off I'm so turn on when I saw her like that. I whispered "Let me inside you, I'll give it all to you" she still denied it. She pull me into her and kissed me, we are kissing passionately and aggressively on the floor lick all the spit in her face and spit it out her mouth. We are kissing so much we are exchanging spit. I was so turned on at that moment I'm about to bust she still wouldn't let me fuck her. I'm squeezing and and sucking her tits so much it's started milking she then said "Please just give it to me". I sat on top her and I started fucking her breast, it's literally so big I can feel it all on my thighs and crotch. I'm fucking her and she just keep gibbering "Please please let me have it" while saying my name, it's so hot when she calls me by my first name. I fuck her tits until I cum, I bust all over her face and the floor. She lick all the cum on her face and swallowed it. She pull me down again and said "You still want to fuck me right?" then kissed me I can still taste the cum. We are both sweating after that and we both got up to clean up.

While retouching her make up we just noticed the her bra that I threw off is on the toilet, her bra is soaking wet and she have to trash it off. We are sitting together at the restroom while she's retouching her makeup and have no bra her large breast is bouncing every time she moved. Then after about few minutes of resting someone knocked on the door we didn't even notice that we've been there for about 20mins. We got up and she stared at me. She hugged and kissed me again. "That's wild, you're wild" she said "I think I'm not going back to school for now, I'm free squeezing her tits". We just both giggled and I said "You're hot, you drain me and that's only your top half, who would've thought that elegant looking teacher is like that I'd like to see your other half, inside youe". She just smiled and offered me a ride home. Before we leave we kissed again and she said "If you're free until night I'd let you inside". I hugged her after that and we both left the restaurant.

She offered me a ride home and eventually a place to stay in her place.

Didn't realized it was so long maybe I'd post the next part tomorrow on what happened to her place.

submitted by /u/hajxkd
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more