[MF] My wife has multiple orgasms every time I get a haircut.

free dating

Every couple months I book an appointment to get a haircut and make sure to bring my wife along. I usually pick out a dildo for her and a vibrator/clit sucker to accompany us on our trip. Every once and a while I buy a new toy and surprise her with it for the ride. I also make sure to pick out a slutty dress for her to wear on the way with no panties of course.

We live in a rural area so we travel around 35-40 minutes to get to the barber. We start the trip traveling on a pretty busy road for a while but about halfway there I always make sure to take the scenic route and drive on some back roads.

As soon as we reach a certain road, she will pull out her tits and I reach over and start rubbing my wife's pussy until she is ready to start playing. The rest of the ride she fucks herself with the dildo of my choice while using her clit sucker. I do my best to stay focused on the road and try not to get distracted by the sounds of my wife cumming in the passenger seat multiple times. Usually by the time we get to the barber she has about 20-30 orgasms, I think she really enjoys playing with herself in public without anyone knowing.

Hopefully someone will enjoy this story or be inspired to have some fun next time they are traveling with their significant other. If this gets any love I have a few more spicier stories I can tell.

submitted by /u/Swiftkey123
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/thha5b/mf_my_wife_has_multiple_orgasms_every_time_i_get/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more