Riding my Bfs cock on the nude beach.

free dating

So me and my bf decided to take a trip to one of the islands in Hawaii one of the smaller ones as a little spring get away this week. Yesterday we found this nude beach and decided to go to it. Once we got there we took out clothes off and just sat there soaking up the sun we swam for a little bit and came back to our stuff.

it was about mid day with not many people being there so I just started to stroke my bfs cock this took him by surprise and he tried to stop me but I just kept stroking it. After about 5 minutes I get set up and start to suck off his rock hard cock. At this point he knows what I want to do here and he starts making me take all of his massive 8 1/2 inch cock by pushing on the back of mounts after 5 minutes of sucking his cock he busted in the back of my mouth

I eat it all up then turn around for him to fuck my pussy at this point I realized that a few people were watching us this made me even horny as my bf inserted his dick inside of my pussy and started to fuck me. I was letting out moans of pleasure as I enjoyed getting fucked by my bf well a few people watch us. We kept fucking aggressively for 5 minutes and I cummed all over his dick and it leaked out a bit but he just kept on fucking for about 10 minutes before he busted in my pussy leaving it all creamy. I cleaned up his dick and then we left after a few people said hot to us. Stay tuned to see what else we do on the spring get away

submitted by /u/robo-robo-ron
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more