Fucked a Tinder date in the parking lot [MF]

free dating

This was several years back, and I was home with my parents over the holidays. They moved to this city after I graduated high school so I don’t know anyone there outside of my family and have zero friends there. This particular Christmas was kinda dramatic and there was a lot of tension in the house (one of my brothers came out as gay to my parents, another brother announced he was dropping out of college... good times). I was dying to get out and just talk to people about literally anything but the family drama.

So I downloaded tinder... I just chatted with people the first couple days, no one really caught my eye enough to make it worth coming up with an excuse to get out of the house. But then I swiped on this guy. He was built like a Greek god (as evidenced by the shirtless photo he included) and had a gorgeous face. I swiped right and we matched :) I didn’t waste much time chatting. Just asked him how his holidays were going and if he felt like getting out of the house or a drink. We made plans to meet at a Buffalo Wild Wings in a shopping center near my parents’ place. I tell my parents I’m meeting up with an old coworker who recently moved to the city.

I get there and, fuck, he looks so good in person. About 6’4 with bright green eyes, dark hair, and that insane body. He was wearing a flannel with the sleeves rolled up, and y’all know how hot a strong veiny forearm can be... I truly do not remember a single thing we talked about. Maybe sports? I don’t even watch sports. Anyway, after one drink I interrupted whatever we were talking about, raised an eyebrow, and asked if he wanted to go hang out in my car. ,I was like...not subtle. But he wasn’t either, and nodded enthusiastically. We paid for our drinks and I basically dragged him to my car, unlocked it, opened the backseat door, crawled in, and then just stayed there with my ass in the air and waited. After a second I turned around and asked, “you coming?”

He dove in after me. Without wasting any time, he grabbed the waist of my jeans and pulled down the zipper and slid them off over my ass. Keep in mind the door is still open at this point. Then he flips me over on my back and starts kissing my neck, then my chin, then my lips, while using his fingers to rub my pussy through my panties. I was already so wet, and he could definitely feel it. He pulled my shirt up and I wasn’t wearing a bra (I prefer not to) and started sucking on my tits, pinching my little nipples between his teeth and nibbling them.

My jeans were around my knees, not fully off, and my shirt was just pushed up around my neck. He reached around and shut the door and then unzipped his pants too. He pulled his dick out of his pants and it was rock hard. Not the biggest dick I’ve ever seen but definitely proportional to his height. And so gorgeous looking, just like the rest of him.

In what felt like one fluid motion, he put a condom on, pulled my panties to the side, and plunged his cock inside me. Despite his size, he slid in so easily since I was so turned on. He started talking dirty like “oh do you like my cock? Do you like getting fucked in this parking lot? You just couldn’t wait to fuck me huh?” It was so hot, and I couldn’t really do anything but feebly moan “yes... yes... yes...”

He then pulled out and turned me over and pulled my hips back so I was on my knees, bent over, with my face in the window. He was tall and the car was small, so he was basically leaned over completely on top of me. And without any hesitation he entered me again from behind and started pounding away while grabbing my ass.

At this point I saw through the fog of the window someone walk out of BWW and start walking down the line of cars toward us. I thought about warning him, telling him to stop fucking me, to be still, to duck down, but I was so close to cumming and didn’t want to interrupt it. And he didn’t notice - I’m sure he was just watching my ass jiggle or whatever. So I just didn’t say anything as this guy walked by our car, maybe 10 feet away. He briefly looked over and saw my head in the window right as my “date” grabbed a fistful of my hair. We didn’t make eye contact or anything, but I’m sure he knew what was going on. The roughness of the hair pulling, combined with the exhibitionism and the fullness of his cock in my pussy sent me over the edge. I came hard, pulsing on his dick and moaning as my legs shook and my whole body went weak.

He pulled out and asked me if I wanted to suck him off. Uh, absofuckinlutely. I eagerly nodded, and we did some awkward tall people limb shuffling until he was sitting on the backseat with me on my knees next to him. I started by just drooling onto his cock, building up the anticipation and getting everything nice and lubed up while I hovered less than an inch away. I’m sure he could feel my breath, as his cock twitched every time I exhaled while my saliva dripped for like 30 seconds. Then I went all in, immediately taking him all the way into my throat and bobbing my head up and down.

After a little bit of that, I pulled out enough to swirl my tongue around his head and catch my breath before taking him into my throat again. I unfortunately have a gag reflex that refuses to go away, but I think he liked how much I was choking on him and pushing past it for the sake of his pleasure. My eyes were watering and my mascara was dripping down my cheeks as I gagged and drooled all over his cock. The third or fourth time I pulled out to give his head attention, he said he was about to cum. I gave him a few more swirls with my tongue before lowering my head all the way and feeling him shoot cum down my throat. I kept my mouth around his cock until he finished cumming, swallowed, and then gently sucked for a few seconds to make sure I got all of it. We then pulled our clothes back on and sat there for a couple minutes, just talking about how great that was haha. He looked around out the window and said “I wonder if anyone saw us” and I just smiled.

We followed each other on social media, so I saw that he moved away from that city the next year. I’ve never seen him again, but he was a very memorable stranger hook up. And looking back I am endlessly grateful to him for helping me realize how into exhibitionism and public sex I am :)

submitted by /u/VivInAVan
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ti6lru/fucked_a_tinder_date_in_the_parking_lot_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more