[F]wb crafts a Valentine’s day worth re[M]embering (Part 2 of 2; Chapter 4)

free dating

Previous chapters to this saga:

My first time with Katy

7 minutes with my best friend Sadie

Valentine’s day part 1

In those you’ll find descriptions of the other (important) people involved, a decent sex story and a bit of context as to my relationships with others at the time that should help explain some of the choices i and others have made and what put us in this situation. These are my best attempt to recall what i believe to be key moments for Katy and mines story.

Skip to the ————

if you just want the spicy stuff.

I’ll call myself “Joey” and everyone else’s names will of course be changed. I’m a light skin half white/half caribbean guy, 5’10, slim-fit having modest abs and runner legs, with a skin fade and a thick top head of black hair i keep swept the right.

Katy is a 5’ lighter skinned mexican woman With long wavy (dyed) platinum blonde hair, a small but curvy frame with DDD boobs and a big round butt, both of which are a little too big for her in all the right ways.

It took the entire drive home for my hard-on to quit throbbing and go away. Once home, i immediately took a shower, manscaped, and began a skin care routine i hadn’t bothered with in months. I chose to wear my white high top Vans, some black cargo joggers, and an ash-gray tshirt with a red flannel. I sprayed some cologne on and sat around waiting. Despite my protests days prior, i kinda excited to see what she had cooked up. More so intrigue at the time. Plus she promised butt stuff. After a couple hours my phone dinged with a text from Carly. It was picture of her kneeling in front of a mirror in white thigh highs and a white v neck which she was pulling down with her free hand to expose so cleavage. With it a message that read:

“Parents went out to dinner not trying to spend tonight alone, come over?”

“I have plans, benji is free tonight,” i responded and sent her benji’s number before muting the conversation.

at 6:55pm i heard my doorbell ring. I raced out of my room and down the stairs to see my little sister had answered the door.

“Hi Katy! what are you doing here?”

“Heya charlie! i’m here to kidnap joey. I owe money to a gang and they’re willing to accept his organs as payment.” Katy greeted and then looked up to see me approaching.

Katy was wearing a black pleated skirt, fishnets, pink ankle converse and a pink v-neck with a long sleeve white shirt underneath. Her hair was curled and face only lightly dolled up, mainly some dark eye shadow. In her hand was a fat bouquet of orange flowers. I greeted her with a hug and quick peck on the cheek and and took her flowers upstairs to my room. I came back down to see Katy and my sister Charlie taking selfies.

“You ready?”

“Yeah just one more.” Katy giggled

“Cha-Cha, i dunno if i’m gonna survive Katy’s sting operation tonight so grab a hundred from my safe for food and ubers.” i told my sister. Katy handed the phone back and grabbed my hand.

“You guys are sooo cute. Wish someone would bring me flowers!”

“Yea yea, listen. if anything happens, Sadie is gonna be home all night so call her and she’ll come get you okay?” My sister nodded and headed back to the kitchen

“Bye charlie!”

“Bye katy!”

Katy grabbed me by the hand and led me to her truck, she even opened the door for me. She started driving north on the highway out of town.

“Where are you taking me?”

“My uncle’s cattle farm. I’ve set up something up there for us.”

“Cows. You’re bringing me to cows. Lovely. Is this a long winded attempt to use me as a stable hand?”

“Oh my.. It’s always something with you. tsk tsk. Distrust aint gonna get you far Joey. Not cows specifically. The barn building there was renovated a couple years ago to be a secret getaway for my dads side.” Katy’s family had money from some agricultural businesses they owned. Her parents were actually the son and daughter of competing businesses that merged shortly after their wedding. It was a 15 minute drive filled with music from a playlist filled with late 2000s early 2010s music.

We arrived to the cattle farm and Katy pulled her truck around the side of the classic red and white barn, though it seemed very well kept. I followed her like a dog into it through a regular sized door on the side of the front and my jaw dropped at how nice this place was. The upper loft was converted into an open master bedroom/bathroom. The main space was an open floor lounge/living room, was very apparent that it was a young man’s hangout. The floor was carpet in the front half tile in the back with a kitchen and pool table next to what i assumed was a gaming set up. all the wood seemed like it was brand new. There was a huge U shaped couch in the center with a large coffee table that had various food containers covered in it.

“Wow katy, this place is so cool.. you haven’t thought to bring me here before.”

“I had, but last time i brought someone here to hang out it was.. miguel.”

“what a fool” i said under my breath.

“Thank you, nexttt. Come take a seat.” i watched her head to towards the couch as her skirt swayed and tried catching a glimpse of her butt. This fishnets though, i wanted to tear them so badly and have her right now. I got a bit worked up just thinking about it. I joined her at the couch and fell into it.

“Okay soo, fish isn’t really my specialty buuut, i tried really hard and put my heart into it so i hope you like it,” she said peeling away the foil of the first container to reveal a whole array of of sushi rolls, mainly spicy tuna and spicy salmon (my favorites). Another smaller container had white sticky rice. There were some siracha, yum yum, and home madespicy mayo sauces. I grabbed a tuna roll slice and ate it in one bite.

“Wow dude, i’m pretty impressed.”

“Oh thank god.. whew.”

“Let’s just hope it doesn’t kill me later.”

“It’s okay, i know CPR.” she winked and giggled. i went in for a kiss but she stopped me with her finger to my lips. “Wait hotshot, let’s take it slow, just enjoy the moment.” Slightly irritated i reluctantly pulled away and took another sushi roll. “I also made this.” She said opening another container to reveal a glass bowl that had some dip with a crab design burned on the top partnered with some toasted slices of bread.

“No way..”

“Yes way.” immediately digged in. She had remade a cheese and crab dip from a restaurant in San Francisco i told her about once way back.

“Fuck this is so good Katy, you made this?”

“Also i have the projector ready to play Interstellar or Inception orrr Valentine’s day orrr Back the Future. It’s up to you which one. The V-Day one i thought appropriate and it’s also pretty funny to me. And i have a strawberry cheesecake in the fridge anddd…Oh i almost forgot!” Katy raced to the fridge and strutted back with a large pitcher of yellow juice and some glass cups.

“Katy is that what i think it is?”

“Thankfully reddit had the recipe.. Yes Joey it is.”

Katy had made my favorite mixed drink called the Captains Castaway (by Chilis and probably others). It’s a mix of malibu, captain morgan and pineapple juice.

“Oh my goodness, Katy Pratt, you are the—“

“I know,” she gave me a quick peck while setting everything down, “I told you! Bi-girls guarantee!”

“That’s not a thing and if it is it’s weird. Why not just say a “Katy Pratt guarantee’?”

“Heyyy be nice! Actually that is much better. Still i told you to at least try to be good or else..” she plopped down on the couch and grabbed my hand and guided it under skirt. She wasn’t wearing any underwear but the fishnets. Her pussy was damp and she made me feel the butt plug that was still in. “No touchy touchy tonight.”

“Okay i’ll stop.” pulling my hand away

“Good boy. Now let us feast and pick a film!”

“Uhhh Inception — no Interstellar.”

“Good i haven’t actually seen that one that. Check this out.” She went onto her phone and started messing around and the lights in the barn dimmed and were only lit by the projector screen now displaying a big picture across the inside front of the barn and some LED strips placed all around the place that i hadn’t noticed. They were set to the darkest possible red.

We watched the movie feasting on sushi and dip and drinking. Everything was so delicious. We started the movie up the couch sitting next to each other, then shortly transitioned to cuddling. I was big spoon for about an hour .Then I was little spoon; She’d occasionally rub my shoulders and back and a few sometimes she’d bite my neck. I was hard as stone for a bit, but it subside. The last 20 or so minutes She had me lay in her lap and played with my hair and scratched my scalp. This sent shivers down my spine and felt so good. To be taken care of. I honestly couldn’t remember the last time i was coddled like this, if ever.

The movie ended and i shifted onto my back looking up at her, her big tits partially plucking my view.

“What’d you think?”

“It was really good. A bit sad, very interesting ideas. You think maybe it’s true to a degree?”

“Which part?”

“The whole interacting across time, something like love being so strong it spans space and time.”

“Maybe. The first time i watched it i thought about deja vu and intuition, or those ‘sixth senses’ people get.”

“Ohhh wouldby that be cool? Someone who knows us or maybe a future ‘post-death’ version of ourselves is trying to aid us?”

“I dunno. Yes it’s cool but wouldn’t that also mean that our lives are predetermined in a way? I think it’s scary to think free will is a lie and we’re unconsciously following the will of another. A slave to fate.” She began to lightly rub my abs.

“Hmm. Well i agree in a sense. And honestly if i was given the chance to alter the oath of my life i wouldn’t do it, i like who i am and where i’m going.” I smirked and darted my eyes away, wishing i could say the same. “Here. I wrote something for you.” She reached behind the couch cushion and pulled an envelope, inside was a letter that she began to read:

“Joey Sandhu, when we first met i thought you were funny and handsome and very wise, but also selfish and arrogant and at times just flat out mean… I guess i was right.” I laughed a bit and she squeezed my thigh giggling as well. “But i’ve also come to know you a lot more since then and i see now that you’re like a white girl with no father and a cnc kink.. complicated. a sex fiend. and hurting. But that’s okay because you are my friend and i lo—“ she paused to clear her throat and catch her breath. “And i like the way you make me feel. Some ships are wooden but those ships may sink; The best ships are friendships and to those ships we drink! You are a good friend.” It felt like a stone was caught in my throat and my nerves lit ablaze. Something about her words, they sounded so sweet but they made me feel things i’d never felt before, it hurt but in such a nice way.. like a band aid finally coming off. “Thank you for sticking with me during the highs and lows, and i pray you be there for the rest. ‘Someone, i tell you, in another time will remember us’ Happy Valentine’s Day Joey, Love Katy Pratt.”

I fought back tears in that moment. I was able to just barely keep myself together. For the first time in maybe ever, my heart began to beat that day.

——————

“Wow Katy, that was very beautiful. Thabk you, for all of this.. I had er uh— I am having fun.” I sat up and beside her and took a long sip of my drink.

“Whew! what a relief! Seee i told you”

“You did, i’m sorry i doubted you. You’ve given me a chance to feel something, i really owe you.”

She smirked, “Yeah you do, ‘i deserve a reward don’t you think’?” she said in a preppy arrogant tone. I thought about returning the remark. But instead i kissed her. Slow, deep passionate kisses. I reached my left hand to caress her face and the other met her hand and held it. “Ohh.. wow.. so.. roman.. tic” she said in between kisses.

“Shut up.” i said pulling away to catch my breath.

“Come, one last thing.” She got up and led me up the stairs by the hand. The stairs had a trail of rose petals leading up and over to the open bedroom and to bed where a heart shape had been made with the petals. I held my snarky comments and genuinely enjoyed all she had done. once we reached the edge of the bed she turned to face me. Taking off her shirts to reveal a black lacy bra underneath. she leaned up to my face. “I want you to fuck me like we’re the last people on earth” she whispered.

Pushed her back onto the bed and crawled on top of her and began an aggressive tongue war while i worked my shirt and pants off. Once i was soley in my boxers, Katy wrapped her arms and legs around me and wrestled her way on top putting me on my back. She adjusted herself and slid down to a kneeling position at my feet. She slowly pulled my boxers down and giggled at my dick popping out, stuff as a soldier. She gripped the base with one hand and kissed the head of my dick with the other. It has been over a week since i came and this sent shivers up my spine. She began to slowly take in all my length at once while massaging my balls. She kept at this for a bit: slowly taking me all in. not soon enough, she picked up her pace, now sucking and stroking at the same time. I used a free hand to hold her hair up while she went to work. Katy produced a lot of saliva while sucking me off and she liked making the whole ordeal sloppy and a bit rough; This time was no different if not a bit extra. No complaints from me. After minutes more of sucking and gagging and slurping my legs began to shake, causing Katy to stop.

“Someone’s excited.” she giggled and wiped the mix of spit and precum off her chin and lips.

“It’s .. been a minute. Just gimme a sec.. i’ll be ready in 2.” I said exasperated of breath. Katy blew me a kiss and climbed up to straddle my waist. She bent her self forward to begin kiss my neck. While she did this i unhooked her bra and pulled it away and then started squeezing and slapping her ass. One of the spanks was especially hard, causing her to bite down on my neck. It hurt but it was also a huge turn on and kept my dick from softening. She pulled her face up to kiss me. It was rather short and after the kiss, Katy slid her legs down and got in a half kneel/half squat and reached around for my dick. Once she had a grip on it she slid it through her fishnets and began teasing the both of us by rubbing her soaked entrance with the head of my throbbing dick.

“Fuuuck just put it in already.”

“Thought you’d never ask.” as she began to slowly lower herself onto me. She quickly began her slight bouncing and hip rotations. I’m usually not a fan of being on bottom, But Katy was really putting 110% in tonight. She somehow managed to keep me just on the edge by picking up and slowing down her bounces and moving. I began gripping the sheets and groaning with her. She then put her feet flat and arms back to support herself and raised and lowered herself on my dick. The angle i was hitting felt so good i was starting to see stars. She also began letting out rather loud moans and cries.

“Katyyy.. i don’t think i can..”

“shit okay quick swap with me.” i obliged, trying not to lose the buildup she’d worked so hard to get me to. I now stood at the edge of the bed prepared to climb onto her when she laid on her back and pulled her legs up as far as her huge tits would let her, revealing a drenched push and that butt plus.

“Can i-?”

“Yes .. please.. please daddy fuck my asshole daddy.”

I ripped a large hole in her fishnets and started rubbing her clit. I used the other hand to slowly twist and pull on the plug.

“Fuuuuuck.. ugh just take it out already! Fuck meee!”

“Okay princess.” i then pulled the plug out of her as she began to whimper. I slid her closer to the edge. “You sure we don’t need any—“

“Joey jesus christ i love you honey, but just put it in me already i’m so close!”

Not fully processing her words, i let the primal fuck monkey part of my brain take over and just worked my dick into her. Katy was small enough and in a good position to use her as a jerk off means to get adjusted to the position. She let out a squeal that quickly turned into more cursing. Her ass felt so incredibly tight, it also wasn’t nearly as wet but my dick and juice creaming from her pussy were actually quite enough to make it comfortable. I was eager to cum and just feel her. I began pounding into her ass with all i had left.

“Fuck katy you’re so tight.. you’re so fucking tight it feels .. it feels.”

“I know.. fuuuck… holy shit joey … just like that keep fucking my ass… christ almighty UGH rub my clit i need to cum.” i obliged my restarting my circular rubbing of her clot while i continued to let the friction of her walls squeeze my dick with every thrust.

“Katy… i’m close i dunno..”

“Hold On! i’m right the… Thereeee… oh my FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK PINCH MY CLIT.” she’d said this a few times while on the brink of orgasm, which i found kinda funny as it was like a push to activate geyser button. I did as she asked and also myself unleash shots of cum into her ass. She began her orgasm with her body shaking her just screaming, causing echos to radiate throughout the barn. Her as squeezed so tight hit forced my dick out and i fished cumming in her stomach. She dropped her legs, resting her feet on my stomach as she quivered and squirmed. I grabbed her legs and started kissing her feet and rubbing her legs, watching in ecstasy as she climaxed and began to come down from it.

Feeling drained and a bit dizzy and used my last bit of energy to crawl back into bed and laid next to her. It took her a few minutes to control her breathing and regain consciousness from the orgasm, once she did she turned to cuddle up next to me. I turned to face her and helped her swing a leg over me.

“i might need a bit longer for a round 2.” i chuckled.

“Shut your mouth and hold me.”

“Okay Katy. Happy Valentine’s day. I lo— i love everything that you did for me tonight. Thank you.” i said kissing her forehead.

She kissed my nose “Happy Valentine’s day Joey. Glad i could do this for you. You’re my bestest friend. Id do anything for you.”

“I know.”

We held each other the rest of the night, waking up once to get water, piss and i fingered her for a bit and she sucked me off under the covers.

I hope you all enjoyed. Haven’t posted in a few days, i’ve been busy moving. I’ll post this and Chapter 5 almost immediately after for you all. To those of you who’ve been keeping up my little saga, i appreciate the follows, however commenting “!updateme” in the comments will notify you anytime i post in r/gonewildstories. Stay tuned as i’ve laid out the drafts for all the Katy stories i wanna share.

submitted by /u/FlyInMySoup_
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/tt82zq/fwb_crafts_a_valentines_day_worth_remembering/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more