Jealous - VanillaAF [MF]

free dating

In every circle of friends there’s always that one friend your wife or husband keeps their eye on. In our case that is Friend A, whom my wife is convinced would fuck me senseless if she ever got the chance.

Side note: Friend A is happily married with kids and has shown no interest whatsoever in humping my brains out at any point.

This particular week had been a helluva week at work, I wasn’t in the best of moods Wednesday - Friday, no fault of my wife’s but I had been on the quiet side and it had been 3 days without any attempt at sex.

That week Friend A’s son had been at our house with our son, being the amazing chef that I am made chicken nuggets. I make some AWESOME chicken nuggets.

It gets sexier. I promise.

That Friday night we find ourselves getting together with our group of friends at Friend A’s house.

Everyone is standing around the kitchen island drinking and being social. I strike up a conversation with Friend A about the chicken nuggets, my secret to cooking them, etc.

Within 30 minutes of being at the party I find myself being pulled into the bathroom by my wife who is looking like she’s about to fight someone. Me. She was definitely looking to fight me.

I start with the age old questions of “What’s wrong and why are we in the bathroom right now?”

“I saw what you were doing, did you enjoy flirting with Friend A?” she asks as she backs me into the door.

“Umm no, we were discussing chicken nuggets and how awesome I am.”

I really wasn’t flittering, I was seriously just bragging about my chicken nuggets skills. I know when I’m flittering and in all honesty it rarely happens after 16 years of marriage.

“It’s not what you said, it’s how you said it, how you made her laugh. You’ve said almost nothing to me the last two days and tonight you decide to flirt with Friend A? I was standing right there”

She’s so close to me, I know she could feel me getting hard. In my defense when Lola gets mad, she is sexy as hell. Her body movements, her attitude, the way that her eyes peer into yours.

I stood there silently as she let me know that we were in fact going to fuck right then and there in Friend A’s bathroom.

“We probably aren’t” I managed to get out. “Our friends are on the other side of this wall and can probably already here us discussing the idea of fucking”

If I’m being honest I didn’t know what to do. How do you approach this? Do we just go ahead and fuck in their bathroom? Is she setting some kind of trap? It could be a trap. A million thoughts went through my head.

Fine, I’ll test the waters to see how serious she is.

I slipped down her black yoga pants just past her ass, pull her towards me and started rubbing her clit over her underwear. A faint moan escaped her mouth which was my queue to quickly flip her around and increase my speed and intensity. She starts to grind her ass into my already hard dick, her eyes shut with her head leaning back on my shoulder.

This was indeed not a trap. And hot as fuck.

As much as I was loving this moment I had to reminded her we were at a party with friends who would absolutely hear us fucking and we didn’t have the time needed to make this work.

She proceeds to take 2 steps away from me, bends over, pulls her g-string down while she demands “fuck me now!”

I drop to my knees, guide her hips back slightly and I start to eat her out. As she moans she promptly puts an end to that idea. “I want dick or nothing” she announces as she pulls up her underwear and pants.

Admittedly, I wasn’t thinking clearly. I had just told her that we didn’t have time to fuck but oral sex was an option?

We walk out of the bathroom in complete silence. The rest of the night was complete silence. Next morning, yep, silence.

Saturday afternoon, we find some time alone to watch TV in our room, a rare moment in our lives. With no words said she decides she’s going to get a little handsy, it took all of 2 seconds for me to get hard based on the events from the night before.

I lean back on the bed to enjoy her hand stroking my cock as she bends down and takes me in her mouth. Her lips slowly wrapping around the head of my dick was enough to almost make me come. She’s taking her time bobbing up and down, slowly and methodically, every movement of her tongue felt pre-planned, the right amount of spit and as she sucks I lose my mind.

Lola turns her head to look at me, stops and says “can we fuck now, please?”

I waste no time to push her on her back and spread her legs across our king size bed. It was my turn to be slow and methodical.

She’s already tight and as I enter her she arches her back giving me an amazing view of her beautiful body. I take my time to run my hands all over her as I start to thrust. I lightly massage her breast and take one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking while my tongue swirls arounds and finally biting down ever so slightly.

Each thrust elicits a moan, our rhythm is in sync with each other. As I start to think about how great it feels to be inside her, I lower my head to her ear to tell her I love her. I slide one hand under her neck to pull her head into my chest and slide the other had down to her ass to squeeze as hard as I can. One last thrust to get as deep inside of her as I could and I come hard.

She looks at me with a sly smile “you done?” I nod and respond with “I am, but you’re not.”

Running my hand down her curves to find her clit I start to rub, after about a minute she says “why don’t I help you out?”

I’ve now failed in multiple ways to get this woman off.

Hovering over her, I kiss her neck while I lightly running one hand up and down the side of her body feeling all of her beautiful curves. I feel her shiver as I reach certain parts of her body. I pin her legs open with my legs as she slides both of her hands down her body to start getting off.

She starts slow, one hand focused on her clit, the other hand slowly moving her fingers inside and out of herself. As her hips start thrusting, her hands are start moving faster, her moans filling the room. I look up from kissing her body just in time to see that she’s right on the edge. Her final moan was that of ecstasy as she climaxes and the queue I needed for a long passionate kiss.

Our bodies lay in a heap across each other in the middle of our bed, I smirk and say “so this whole you being jealous thing is fucking hot…”

submitted by /u/VanillaAF69
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/to8gv4/jealous_vanillaaf_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more