Submissive slut in training [f]

free dating

My older neighbor has been fucking me behind my parents back. I come and use his pool and spa all the time but we recently got more intimate and he’s been slowly helping me find my slutty side.

I’ve been sucking his dick and letting him fuck me, and once it’s all over, I’m required to thank him for the sex regardless of whether or not I came during sex. He sometimes lets me cum but he controls whether I’m allowed to or not.

He says my next training objective is to get rid of my gag reflexes so he can fuck my mouth until he cums inside my throat.

submitted by /u/Krissyfromschool
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/tkecnm/submissive_slut_in_training_f/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more