Nervous for G[F] to take her first BBC

free dating

My GF and I have given each other hall passes and she has been talking to a guy for a while planning it out. She has sexted with him and he is a BBC. At first I was excited to see her take him into her tight little pussy but now that they are about to follow through with it I am having second thoughts. The plan was for us to get side by side hotel rooms so that I could get her all wet and horny before sending her over to him. Then I would get to hear her getting the shit fucked out of her. They also were gonna take some videos to send me while he has his way with her. I thought it would be hot af to watch her suck him off and see how well she handles his BBC but now I'm not sure how I feel about it.

submitted by /u/Distinct-Scholar-311
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/trrugk/nervous_for_gf_to_take_her_first_bbc/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more