I Got Caught With My Cock In My Hand Pt 5 - Let's talk about Amber's Secret NSFW Side Hustle [m] [f]

free dating

I have a weakness for Amber, it's well documented. In fact it was through her that I managed to secure last minute accomodation in a decent place. We flirted regularly, I was her go to for everything tech and we spent many late nights putting the world to rights. I'd do anything for her, and she knew it, there was just one issue. Craig.

Craig was her long term boyfriend, he was a bit beige but seemed nice enough. They were happy, and I kept my contact with Amber relatively PG until Halloween when Amber told me how she'd been making a bit of money on the side during the pandemic.

See, Amber had started up a very successful Only Fans business, I'm not surprised, I dribbled a little when she told me she did, the images that raced through my mind. Jesus. But she'd run into a bit of an issue with Craig, he was a bit of a deer in headlights on camera and she'd seen a dip in subscribers, with some calling for her to do more solo stuff or with other men. One night when the drinks were flowing, I jokingly suggested that I could step in and nobody would notice if she kept my face out of shot.

"Haha, don't be stupid. I've seen your bulge, you're different to Craig".

I blushed, and tried changing the subject but...

"I don't think he'd mind though, he quite likes it. I've joked about fucking you and Emily before with him, and it got him quite excited."

I was taken aback. "A joke, huh?"

"Well, I hear you guys. It's hot. You seem to have a lot of fun, would you be up for umm, stepping in for Craig if he was cool wi-?"

I said yes before she even finished her sentence, maybe a little eager but Amber had occupied many of my fantasies for a few months.

A few days passed, and nothing more was said really, I thought it'd been the gin talking until one night, the girls were all at a party apart from Amber who'd been studying late. My phone buzzed with a text from her that just read... "Help".

I knocked on her door and went in, she was purched on the edge of her bed in a classy silk dressing gown fumbling with a camera and one of those ring lights that kept wobbling around.

"Here let me..."

I tightened up the stand and got it pointing the right way.

"Would you mind filming?"

"Ummm, sure... As long as you don't mind me watching."

"Of course not."

She got on all fours on the bed, flicking her back and it was like a switch had been flipped. Her confidence was emenating from her every move as she slowly revealed a bright red lingerie set, complete with stockings and crotchless panties. She looked unreal. I had a hard time holding the camera without shaking.

She splayed her legs, looking deep down the lens as she wet her index finger and reached between her thighs to play. Her moans were exactly how I imagined, and I could feel myself growing in my jeans. Trying to keep focus I felt her eyes move to mine, as she noticed my swelling. She smiled and crawled towards where I was stood at the edge of the bed.

"Keep filming, it's okay."

I nodded and bit my lip, as she undid my belt, my cock sprang loose and slapped her chin as she giggled and took me in both hands.

"Fuck, you're big aren't you, Emily wasn't joking."

I didn't really get chance to ask what they'd spoken about. She was a different animal on camera, totally unrestricted, in her element and she definitely had a talent.

Her mouth worked my cock like it was the last time she'd ever be able to suck a dick. Enjoying every second, the image of her smiling with her mouth full to the brim, soaking me in her drool, is burnt in my memory. I took her hair into my palm and she nodded, fucking her mouth I was in ecstasy, her eyes lit up every time my cock filled her throat. Deeper and deeper until her tongue could reach my balls, I almost nutted there and then. She was unbelievable.

Pulling her head back she slowly worked my cock and balls with her palms and fingers, scratching lightly against my shaft, flicking her tongue at my swollen head. I could feel the veins popping from my thick cock, it was ready to burst.

She could feel it too and slowed down, almost edging me, getting faster and faster and then as soon as my legs began to shake she'd stop.

Then she'd go again, starting slower and slower, massaging the head with the tips of her fingers until I was at the brink of orgasm. Then stop.

She'd smile and go again: "You'll come when I tell you too, you like this don't you. I'm here to service you."

Every time she stopped, a little bit of precum would leak from the head of my dick, she'd lap it up, being careful not to send me over the edge.

"This time. Fill my throat Daddy."

She sped up again, both her hands sliding up and down my throbbing cock with ease, every pump making my eyes roll into the back of my head further and further until I relented.

The warmth of her mouth engulfing my cock sent me into another world, I don't fully recall how long I was emptying myself into her throat but it felt like hours. Streams of thick cum lining her mouth, as she swallowed every last drop.

She released me from her lips, kissed down my now aching member and smiled once again.

"You're very very fucking good at that" I said.

"I know." She smiled again. "Thanks for your help, they'll love that"

"Oh yeah!" My knuckles had gone white from gripping the camera. I shut off the recording and placed it down.

"And Craig?"

"Yeah he's fine with it, he's actually going to watch with me later, he's coming over."

"Oh well, I should probably head for a shower, if that's okay? Do you need anything else?"

"Not just yet" she giggled. "You taste great y'know."

I smiled and left, my legs jelly underneath me as I headed back to the my bedroom wondering where and how I subscribe to this dream girls business. Fuck.

submitted by /u/My_Fantasy_World
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/thh3k9/i_got_caught_with_my_cock_in_my_hand_pt_5_lets/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more