Last night, [m]y wife’s friend text her that she wants to hook up with her. And I had a premonition about it!

free dating

My wife has been friends with another woman for about 8-9 years. About a year ago we were hanging out my wife and I, her and her boyfriend. She and my wife kissed for maybe 20 seconds and that was it. It wasn’t awkward. Nobody made a big deal out it. They wanted to do it, and that was the end.

A couple months ago, they went to dinner, and they mentioned the kiss. Again, it wasn’t awkward and it was just a mention of it, no real discussion about it.

So yesterday, We had been horny all day but had no time to help each other out. I took a shower and had shower thoughts. (My wife and I have used this friend in our fantasies of having a threesome.) But I had this feeling like if they kissed again and my wife pushed things further (grabbing her tit, or putting her hand down her pants) that her friend would totally go with it and not pull away.

So I told my wife about this thought I had. (Side note: my wife never believes me when I say she’s sexy.) She just laughed it off and said we could talk about it more when we finally get to the bedroom later.

30 mins later.

My wife’s friend text. Normal mundane stuff. Then she out of nowhere sends “I really want to make out with you again.” My wife tells her she wants to also. Her friend follows up with “if we did, I feel like I’d want to take things further.”

!!! My wife and I are floored! Not only the same scenario but used almost the exact same wording! My wife asked if she’s wants to involve the guys. She replies “I’m open to it, but I’m mainly interested in you.” Now I’m not offended by that. My wife is definitely not interested in her friend’s boyfriend. And I’m not surprised her friend is not interested in me. Again, my wife is sexy. She just has a spark that attracts people, and I just happen to be very lucky.

They traded texts back and forth for a few hours. My wife read them off to me as they came across. Her friend would say things like “I wish I could come over tonight.” It was so sudden and out of the blue, we weren’t ready for that tonight. But I think if my wife had really asked her to come over, it would have happened.

Nothing explicit was ever said. By the end though we were pretty sure she was touching herself. I think everyone was nervous but it was one of the hottest things in my life.

When we finally had sex, we both came H.A.R.D.

I had to tell someone about this. It was amazing. I’m excited to see where things might go from here.

submitted by /u/RedditSexAddict
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more