Public Schooling [CHAPTER 1] [BI]

free dating

I'm Chris. At the time of this story I had just turned 18 and had moved to a larger city in England (won't be mentioning). Along with this came a new school obviously.

I had already been going to the school for a few weeks at this point. The uniform we wore was a white shirt, tie, black trousers and a black blazer/jacket. I had started walking to school that morning, which took around 15 minutes on average with my morning wood raging in my boxers. I ignored it and kept walking and by the time I had gotten to school it had gone away. Without wasting time describing the whole morning I'll skip to English class which was just after break. I wasn't really paying attention but about 20 minutes into the lesson I had a boner spring up in my pants again. At this point it practically hurt and out of desperation, I asked to go to the bathroom.

Now is probably the time to introduce Ronald to the story, he was a pretty brutish guy and was the opposite of me in terms of build - big, hairy, and built. I thought it was pretty attractive at times how built he was, but only in a curious way, I was pretty certain I was straight. Anyway, I went into the third stall in, and locked myself in, closing the seat before sitting down. I shifted down my trousers after undoing my belt and pulled my boxers down just under my balls letting my member spring out, now fully erect and measuring around 7 inches as it were. I sighed quietly in relief and leaned over to spit on my cock, letting saliva run down the length of my meat before taking it in my hand and starting to stroke it.

5 minutes in I opened my eyes, feeling warmer as I moaned quietly and looked up , and to my horror I spotted a phone aiming down into the stall. I quickly pulled my trousers up and unlocked the cubicle and Ronald waiting with a smirk just outside. I didn't really have time to process the situation I was in as he pushed his way into the cubicle, locking the door and forcing me to sit down. "Now you've fucked up you cunt" He said with a smile, pulling down my trousers again, exposing my meat. He laughed again before continuing "Did you think nobody would notice after you walked out like that". I noticed his crotch bulging and struggled for words, before eventually trying to ask him to delete the video, very quietly. This was met with a smirk and a mocking laugh, "You think I'm just going to let you off without saying anything. Well Unless you could do me a favour, I'm going to be giving this up to a teacher". I panicked at the thought of being outed to a teacher, and offered to do whatever he wanted to delete the video. I wasn't expecting him to unzip his pants , Ronald pulled down his boxers, and let his fat cock pop out, his pubes trimmed at the base as he held his penis in my face. I stumbled on my words, asking him "what the fuck" he was doing. He just smirked, and putting two and two together, I came to the conclusion I had to do whatever it took to make sure I wasn't exposed as a pathetic twink that masturbated in the school bathroom. And if I'm being honest, I was turned on by his hung build and his assertive attitude.

I had only given a blowjob to someone once, and I wasn't publicly Bi, so the bottom line is I was used to sucking a dick to some extent. I took his meat in my left hand and wrapped my mouth around his cock, making him moan as I let saliva cover his penis. I started sucking on his meat, spit dripping down his balls as I stroked them, gagging slightly as his meat went further down my throat. "Fuck you've definitely done this before" He remarked quietly as I carried on, ignoring him. I could hear myself slurping as I sucked him harder, his moaning getting louder until he groaned, holding my head as he started trying to thrust into my face, making me gag and choke until he pulled his thick meat out of my mouth, dripping saliva as he slapped my face, pushing his nuts into my mouth. he grabbed my arm and lifted me up, spinning me around before pushing me against the wall of the cubicle. I was sort of shocked at this point, frozen but also turned on, feeling my boxers being ripped before I felt something wet licking my asshole, and I realised with surprise he was eating my ass. My leg start shaking as his tongue eventually prodded my prostate and I wasn't given much time to come back to my senses before I felt him breathing into my ear, his cock pulsing as it rested at the entrance of my tight virgin asshole. I felt a light kiss against my cheek, and my face being pushed into the wall. My back arched as I felt a hard, wet sausage like object that was his cock, push slowly into my asshole, stretching it, making me moan loudly before picking up speed. within minutes Ronald was thrusting his meat into my tight virgin asshole, his balls slapping against mine, as he clapped my cheeks, grabbing me close as he used me. I moaned loudly as he groaned, feeling his meat enter and exit my ass, ramming into my asshole now. I genuinely felt stretched out as he grabbed me and spun me around, fucking me standing up, my cock in his hand as he fucked me, stroking me off. There was another knock on the door, and I see the smirking face off Jeremy - one of his friends, pretty much his twin to most extents. More importantly, Jeremys cock was in his hand. I guessed now he must have the video of my jerking off. "Tag team?" he asked Ronald, and soon enough I found myself on all fours. Jeremy pushing his member into my wet mouth, and Ronald continuing to plug my asshole, as I was spit roasted.

I was completely turned on, feeling like a total slut, despite not being publicly bisexual, I loved the feeling of being tag teamed by two bigger guys, and moaned through my choking gasps as I experienced an anal orgasm, shaking as my cum squirted out of my cock onto the floor as I was rammed hard. "Get up and sit on my dick" said Jeremy, sitting on the closed toilet seat with his cock up. I was helped onto his dick by ronald, and was lowering myself onto his shaft, my ass stretching out again as I bounced slowly. To my shock, Ronald was now attempting to push his cock in too, trying to double penetrate me, making me moan and yell out as I felt two cocks fucking my hole at once, stretching me to my limits as I felt two guys thrusting into me at the same time, my flaccid cock sandwiched inbetween my belly and Jeremy's who was now thrusting up into me too.

A few minutes after this, I felt both cocks pulsing inside my, and my ass eased a little as Ronald pulled out, but a few seconds after this I was grabbed and pulled close as Jeremy moaned out loudly, thrusting into me once more, holding me as I slowly realised he was cumming inside me, sticky fluid filling my asshole and dripping out as I moaned, not realising that he tongue was now in my mouth as I was filled up. I was then pushed to my knees, Jeremy holding my mouth open as Ronald jacked off over me, a few seconds passing before sticky fluid was shot into my mouth, filling it up. Now leaving me weak in he cubicle, with a mouth and ass filled with cum and two hung guys surrounding me.

submitted by /u/Ok_Manufacturer428
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more