My wife idiot lover

free dating

i am 34 year old and i have 29 year old wife and we have 2 kids. I earn nice but because of work i travel a lot and my wife is housewife. We started hotwife lifestyle 6 month ago but she only had couple one night stand with other guys. She look very sexy, she have model type of body. 2 month ago i get job offer to go 3 month in different country to work, is was nice opportunity and i I accepted the job. Because of that i said my wife she can find some lover for longer because i will not be there, and she liked that idea. After one week i get message from one idiot guy form Gym. He is maybe 22, 23 year old he act like he is some tough guy, we had a little fight in gym before. In message was pic of my wife suck his cock, i am was in shock. And he said "i will make slut of your wife". And after that my wife change. Now she dress more sexy and hot and she always go to some parties and fuck with him and most of times babysitter looking about our kids. I asked her is everything going good, she said "yes everything is ok and that guy is very cool and she fuck me good and have great cock" . I can't believe of so much guys she chose him.

submitted by /u/rich223365
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more