Wife and I do "reverse cowgirl", except i(m) on top

free dating

My Wife and I engage in some freaky stuff from time to time. We will do a "reverse cowgirl", except I'm on top. She will lay on her back, legs pushed back as far as they can go. I will straddle her facing the opposite direction with my ass in here clear view.

I will put my cock in her pussy. Sometimes it feels like my cock is going to break because of the angle. I will also put my finger in her asshole, since I have a great view and access to it. She will then put her finger in my ass. As I'm pumping her, she is finger fucking my ass.

The angle my cock is in, my finger in her ass, and her finger in my ass, makes me cum fairly quickly. She always tell me she loves watching my ass bounce up and down.

Hope you like the true story. DM is open. I love chatting about her, sex, me!

submitted by /u/dddiggler
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more