[MF] nfl playoffs hookup

free dating

Me... I’m a M28. Tall. Fit. And big below. I’ve been telling my hookup stories. Idc if you believe them or not. I know where my dick’s been.


Tis the season. Nfl playoffs are here reminding me of one of my favorite hookups.

This was 2016 (I was 22). Steelers vs Bengals playoff game. Crazy ending. I’m a Steelers fan. And if you know anything about football you know Steelers fans are everywhere.

Near my apartment was a Steelers bar I’d frequent every Sunday with some buddies.

During the regular season it’s the regulars but come playoff time there are new faces packed inside the smoky dive bar.

My friends and I were at our normal high table and seats when I saw her (F20s, big blue eyes, blond hair, petite, cute smile, east coast tanning booth tan - it wasn’t trashy like jersey shore cast lol).

She was wearing yoga pants and an Antonio brown jersey (lol). She gave me a small smile as her and her friends took the high table right next to ours. The bar was so crowded I was shoulder to shoulder with her facing the tv.

The Steelers had some big plays early so we high fived. My buddy ordered shots and invited their table.

Which opened up the dialogue with their table. I chatted with her a little, I learned she was in town visiting a friend. But I’m a dude so I was solely focused on the game.

She kept starting conversation with me. She was the type of girl used to getting hit on so it was different for her to be ignored by a dude.

Anyways, the game gets close towards the end and the Bengals end up taking the lead and Big Ben is hurt.

Steelers throw a pick. I’m depressed. I think the season is over. Game over...

Until, the Steelers forced a fumble.

Big Ben comes trotting out onto the field.

Steelers get into game winning field goal range.

You could hear a pin drop at the bar.

The kick is up and... good

The bar erupts. Everyone jumping up and down, high - fiving.

I turn to the girl next to me and no fucks given kiss her.

Thankfully, she kissed back.

Her friends and my friends ended up drinking and taking shots as celebration for hours later.

As it got later into the night me and her got flirty and handsy

Drunk and horny I whispered in her ear “I live close by”

So we snuck out

Back to my place.

We were the perfect level of drunk for sex. Inhibitions gone. But not too drunk where it’s sloppy and you don’t remember much. Drunk enough you feel everything, but you can last however long you feel like.

We passionately made out into my apartment.

I pulled her AB jersey over her head. Then her thermal. No bra. Her left nipple was pierced.

I immediately put my mouth on her tit and swirl my tongue around her hard nipple.

She pulled my jersey and shirt off. Running her fingernails lightly across my chest and abs. Then she unbuckled my jeans. Letting them drop to the floor.

She was partly surprised, partly turned on, I had no underwear on.

We move to my room. I lay her onto the bed. I lay beside her. Kissing.

She stroked my throbbing cock.

My hand roamed, teasing her tits then her pussy through her yoga pants. She was dripping through her yoga pants.

I slid her yoga pants down. She had a hot tan line of her bikini bottoms.

Her pussy was ridiculously smooth. Small, tight lips.

She moaned, “fuck me hard”

I rolled on a condom. Pulled her to the edge of the bed. Propped pillows under her and spread her legs wide.

She stroked my cock before guiding me in.

I slid in easily. Her pussy was ready for me. So wet. So warm. Felt like I didn’t have a condom on.

I began by giving her a hard pump, deep. Then slowly pulling my way back. Then another hard pump and repeat. I looked deep in her eyes as I did this. Kissing her at times.

“Pound my pussy. Please. ”, she moaned.

I obliged. The louder she moaned the harder i pounded her wet pussy.

We fucked hard. Every position.

She really liked it rough (my kinda girl).

I threw her around the bed and gave her all of my cock in every position imaginable. She clawed at my back and chest. Ass smacks. Light choking. Nibbles and bites. Her tits were completely marked by me by the end. Her ass red with my handprints.

I showered ropes of my cum all over her stomach and tits.

She looked into my eyes as she tasted me with finger.

Over the years we’ve occasionally sent each other naughty snaps and texts.

She’s supposed to be visiting my area in the new year. But she’s said that a lot over the years...

We’ll see. Go Steelers!

submitted by /u/Theegentleman12
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more