Future SIL blew me [MF]

free dating

So, after gifting her those panties for Christmas, one thing led to another. We found our selves alone during a New Years party and talked about this panties. I let her know that I couldn’t get enough of them and she kept teasing me. Letting me know how much she’s missed my cock filling her up. She could tell I was getting hard and my heart was pumping. In that moment we couldn’t help ourselves but start lustfully kissing.

After that we found a quiet room and I pulled my pants down while she got on her knees. Like we never stopped fucking. As the good girl she is, she takes my hard cock and starts milking it with her mouth. The warmth of her mouth felt so familiar I almost came right then and there. I would grab her hair into a ponytail and practically face fuck her. A couple minutes in and she had her mouth full of my warm cum.

It felt so right at the moment and we quickly cleaned ourselves up and went back out the party. Me with my fiancΓ© and her with her husband. Since then we’ve started sexting again.

submitted by /u/plant_man420
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/s8va50/future_sil_blew_me_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more