CNC F(22)

free dating

I’m lying on my bed, naked and trying to sleep. All of a sudden I hear my bedroom door creak open and the shadow of a man stretches across my wall. I try to slow my breathing, make whoever this is think I’m sleeping or dead or something, but it doesn’t work as I hear him unzip his pants. His shirt falls to the floor as he finishes taking off his boxers. The bed dips by my head and I feel his dick slap my face. Holy shit he’s huge.

He rolls me over and opens my mouth, but that’s all the encouragement I need as I start sucking and licking his dick like it’s the last time I’ll be able to pleasure him. Unfortunately he doesn’t allow me to suck him to completion, he throws a leg over me and braces his arms on either side of my head, so he’s kneeling over me with his massive dick resting on my pussy. I whine, feeling my witness grow as my body is filled with a burning need for his cock inside my cunt. He smirks down at me with a look that says, “Be patient, pet.” I squirm, trying to feel the slightest bit of friction between my pussy and his dick, but he shifts so his dick is no longer touching me. I moan in desperate wanting as I see a familiar glint in his eyes.

He shifts me up so my pussy is right in front of his face and I nearly scream in pleasure as he FINALLY touches me, bringing his lips to my wet core. Something builds in my stomach the longer he pleasures me, and I start thrusting my hips up to meet his mouth as the feeling grows in intensity. I feel like I’m about to burst and my vision starts to get fuzzy on the edges as I feel my climax start to take ahold of me. Without warning, he gets up and I’m left gasping for air and chasing the ghost of my orgasm. I squeal at him in frustration, but he only smiles as he ties my arms above my head.

My body is now so sensitive that the slightest touch from him causes a moan to be ripped from my throat. He runs his hands over my tits and squeezes them, pinching my nipples hard, causing me to cry out in surprise. Out of nowhere, his cock slams mercilessly into my pussy, over and over, harder and harder just how he knows I crave. His pace increases and I’m now screaming in ecstasy with each thrust, until my windpipe is cut off as his hand circles my throat, squeezing so that I’m gasping for breath. It’s enough to throw me over the edge and my vision is gone, replaced by stars and I become a writhing, shaking mess. Seconds later I feel his hot sperm shooting deep inside me as he’s taken by his own release.

submitted by /u/Lumpy-Low-3254
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more