My religious wife tries on a sexy outfit for me.... and a stranger. [MF]

free dating

Since my last post, (view our profile) I and my wife have been exploring more and more kinks and fantasies we have going forward with our relationship, what type of things we can try and do on our next holiday (whenever that is). Since her exhibitionist side has kicked in, it’s really led to some erotic and open conversations between us that we not only have never had before, but I couldn’t even imagine us having. Just talking about her wearing something sexy outside or going to a nude beach always gets my mind racing and gets me rock hard.

She told me she had this idea of getting a nude painting done of herself, which we could potentially hang in our bedroom's bathroom as no one really uses it aside from us, and it wouldn’t have her face so even if someone did see, they wouldn’t know it's her. She contacted a few people she googled and said there’s this girl that’s good and is willing to do it for us for X price etc. I was open to it but wasn’t that much into her style of art (a lot of rainbow colors on the body as opposed to a straightforward portrait/painting) said let me look for someone as well and see if I can find a different style, to which she agreed.

I found this artist online that does paintings, not of nudes exactly but more like sexy clothing, lingerie, or a bikini, which was right down my alley, so I contacted the individual and much to my delight this person was a male, friendly and nice to talk to. I told him what I was looking for and he said he was open to it and asked to see a picture of her (normal) so maybe he can get some ideas of what type of outfit would look good on her for his style of painting. I spoke to my wife and showed her the work and she agreed and said” sure you can send him a picture, the girl I spoke to asked me for one as well, so I guess it’s a normal thing and maybe a verification thing for them too?”.So, I sent the guy a picture of my wife and he was full of praises and talked about how beautiful she is, this and that. I loved hearing it and encouraged him to compliment her body more and sent him a couple more pics of her and us (all normal, clothed). After talking for what seemed like ages, he sent me a link to this website and told me to investigate some sexy outfits for her to wear for the shoot. I told him better yet, why don’t you pick what you think would look nice on her and I’ll think about buying it, to which he gladly accepted. Later that day he sent me links to a couple of scandalous outfits, for her to wear and take pictures in, for him to paint. I was so=o aroused by the idea of some random guy picking super slutty outfits for my wife, for her to then wear and pose it, and send it back to him to do a painting of, I ordered them right way, and made sure to click the express delivery.

When the clothes arrived my wife tried the 1st outfit out and walked out, with her F-cups bursting out her tight black dress, she didn’t even bother to wear a bra (something that I didn't even ask her to do) and her nipples were poking out of the fabric. The dress was short, almost halfway up her tights, if she sat down, it would definitely ride up her tights exposing more. It was perfectly hugging her hips and her hourglass figure was on show. She just started during various poses with me clicking away. While I was taking the pictures, my wife says to me "I know the dress is super vulgar, but maybe its because I always covered up, but wearing this dress makes me feel soo sexy, I feel SO confident" to which I said, yeah not everyone can pull off that dress, and not every girl has the size of beasts that you have.

Once we were done taking pictures, we were immediately all over each other, kissing passionately, biting, licking, grabbing, fucking, the works. While I was fucking her I asked her “did you like dressing up like a slut and posing” to which she said “ I love it, you like me being a stranger's slutty muse, don’t you? to which I emphatically replied “ I FUCKING LOVE IT” and started pounding her harder. Once we were done, she was gushing about how good the sex was to which I told her, this was arguably some of the best foreplay we have ever had maybe that’s why. She agreed and said to me, rather seductively looking back, “maybe I’ll wear this dress to a bar/club our next holiday trip” to which I replied “ only if you make sure not to wear a bra again like right now” Maybe I won’t even bother with the panties next time,” she said. I cannot wait for our holiday.

submitted by /u/No-Quality-709
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/sb5p5c/my_religious_wife_tries_on_a_sexy_outfit_for_me/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more