The gang explores Seattle [F]

free dating

Happy Friday (or whenever you might be reading this)! I was just reminiscing with my Reddit buddy on old hookups and got inspired to type this one up. Hope you enjoy!

To set the scene, it’s the summer of 2016 in Seattle. I have just (half) moved into my first college apartment, and still have a few weeks until sophomore year starts. I can drink a bottle of riesling and not feel hungover. I have the spare time to go to yoga literally 5 days a week and I have finally found a bra that makes my tits look incredible without stabbing them. Life is good.

Not many people I know are back on campus yet at that point in the summer, including any of my roommates. I get bored within hours of being back and text everyone I knew from school, and luckily three of my guy friends from my freshman dorm – Dan, Adam and Trevor – are all back. They invite me to go on a bike ride, and we hang out basically every day after that, getting stoned and enjoying the summer weather.

We quickly – too quickly – burn through all of the weed the four of us have brought. It’s legal in Washington by then, but not for recreational purchase if you’re under 21. We’re texting everyone we know who has a reliable supply, but no one is back on campus yet. Finally, our friend says his older brother would be happy to help us out, but he’s down by Saltwater State Park. If you’re in Seattle you might know that getting from the UW to that area without a car is a pain in the ass of titan proportions, but we decide to make a day of it. We set a pickup time and embark on the journey the next morning, me in my cutest 2016-era white sundress - with eyelets and spaghetti straps, naturally.

It is the most fun day I’d had in a long time. We (of course) leave campus area 15 minutes late and have to make a beeline to the place, but no one is stressed. A man on the bus asks Trevor if he can try on his shoes and then has to be asked several times to give them back. We get to the place more or less on time and secure the bag and then take twice the time getting back, hopping off downtown to do touristy shit and roll a couple joints, get high, eat shitty pizza, etc. I’m not really the kind of girl who prides herself on being “one of the boys,” but I really appreciate how those guys treated me like part of the gang – girls who have ever hung out with a group of all guys definitely know the feeling of being perceived as The Only Girl and how awkward that can feel sometimes.

We go back to Adam’s apartment to smoke a little more weed and watch Law & Order (a risky combo) and we’re all stoned as hell and just cackling at the corny ass dialogue / doing very in depth fuck-marry-kills with the characters. Dan says something about marrying the hot lady lawyer because she could financially support him and seems like she would be good at sucking dick. I ask him what about this buttoned up prosecutor screams “BJ Queen” and he explains, mostly jokingly, that it’s her passion at work and that the most important thing in a blowjob is that the girl is passionate about it. I’m stoned + 2 cans of Rainier deep, I’m horny, I’m surrounded by three cute guys – two of whom have already taken their shirts off in the kind of sticky heat specific to an AC-free shitty college apartment on a summer afternoon. I also can just tell at this point that these guys are so exceedingly chill that our friendship is probably not gonna suffer from a little mischief.

Here’s a rough recreation of the conversation – definitely do not remember the exact words exchanged anymore. I say, “Good to know! I don’t think I give the best blowjobs in the world but I am nothing if not passionate about it.” I feel a little bit of an energetic shift and see all three of their heads turn towards me a little out of the corners of my eyes. Dan raises an eyebrow. “Oh whoa, do girls actually like doing it?” I say, “Uh, definitely not all girls but yeah, I think some. I love giving head, like it’s really fun to make someone else feel good like that.” He says “damn, that’s awesome – where are the rest of y’all hiding?” They’re all staring at me now. I take a little gulp and put it out there: “I mean, I’m right here you guys.”

“What do you mean?” he says. Damn, this bum is really gonna make me spell it out for him, huh. Fair enough, he probably doesn’t want to misinterpret me and make It weird. “I mean like, you guys are my friends – I’d totally suck you guys off if you wanted, if that wouldn’t be weird.” I hear a couple “oh shit”s from my audience and chug a little beer to fill the pause. Probably only like 1.5 seconds pass but it feels like a month. Suddenly, three overlapping voices: “uhhh, yeah” / “um, that would be awesome” / “well shit, hell yeah.” Nerves flood out of my body and confidence rushes in: “would you guys just wanna do it, like, now?” I distinctly remember someone is screaming and crying on the TV at this point, and Dan has the good sense to turn it off.

When he gets up, there’s a pretty noticeable tent in the ol’ b-ball shorts already. As he’s going to sit back down in the armchair, he goes “I mean, I’m ready.” His chest and cheeks have a cute pink flush. I get up from the futon where I’m sitting with the other 2, and come over to kneel between his thighs. He sits back and looks down at me with kind of this disbelieving smirk and a little headshake, and puts his hands on his forehead. I laugh a little with him at his kid on Christmas morning vibe, and start rubbing his cock through his shorts. After a few kisses on the outside of the shorts, I pull the shorts and boxers down to his feet and lick up the underside of his shaft. “Oh my fffffffff” I hear above me, and his whole body twitches a little. I look up, and he’s looking down at me through his fingers. I giggle again and start sucking him properly, deepthroating a little further with each stroke, playing with his balls.

After a couple of minutes I get curious about what the other guys are doing, since I’m angled away from the futon facing Dan. I pop him out of my mouth. “How does it feel?” “fuuucking amaaaazing,” he breathes out. I start jerking him off and turn around to see how it’s going behind me. Trevor has taken his shirt off and is kind of kneeling on the edge of the futon towards the chair, tugging on his crotch through his shorts. Adam, to my surprise, is rearranging the furniture – pulling the coffee table away from the center of the living area. Once it’s out of the way, he comes back over, standing behind me and smiling down at me with a devilish but goofy grin: “oh hey.”

“Hi!” I laugh back, now realizing that the plan is not to go one by one as I assumed. He’s tugging his cock through his shorts too now. I spin around to face him, and pull his shorts down by the waistband. He puts a hand on the back of my head and gently guides me toward his cock. This time, I go straight into my mouth, already lubed up with spit, and deepthroat as far as I can. He blows out some air and his head rolls back. A few gluck glucks later and I feel a hand on my shoulder – it’s Trevor, who’s now standing to my left with his cock already out and hard. Adam, very generously and very gently, tugs me off his cock with a light pull on my hair and guides my head towards Trevor, who I pop into my mouth.

Dan’s now kneeling behind me. “can I take your dress off?” He asks, so gentlemanly. I just nod with Trevor still in my mouth, and then feel a tug on my dress and have to let Trevor go to get it off. Dan works on my bra too, and then runs his fingers under my panties, asking along the way if it’s okay. Soon, everyone has kicked off all of the remainders of their clothes and it’s just sweaty, butt-naked bodies. I spin around from one to the other and take care of my boys like that for a while, making sure that I never have a spare hand or mouth except then they’re jerking themselves off or fingering me.

After a bit, Adam says he’s gonna bust. More than fine by me – I’d already cum a couple times, once on Adam’s fingers and once just rubbing my clit on the carpet. The other two take a step back suddenly like he has brandished a gun and I laugh, and then before I know it I have Adam’s hand on my chin as he jerks off onto my tongue. Maybe 75% lands in my mouth and I swallow, wiping some of the rogue cum off my nose and forehead to taste it too. “Me next, me next” Dan half-jokes. He puts his cock back down my throat and clearly wants to shoot straight down it, which I happily and hungrily let him do.

Trevor, who I can now tell is the most dominant leaning one in the group, takes the opportunity to get a few more minutes of alone time with me, while the other two grab their clothes and go shower off in each of the bathrooms. He has a fun new personality while we’re alone together, sitting back on the futon and getting a little rougher with me. He tells me to lick his balls, fucks my face a little, calls me a good girl. When he’s ready to cum, he kind of fishhooks my mouth open with his thumb but then shoots all over my face. He kisses me on the mouth and hops up to grab a few paper towels for me, stumbling from jelly legs on the way to the kitchen.

After we all get cleaned up and sparkling shower fresh, we’re exhausted and go back to our own places to nap and eat. I’m a little bit nervous about how the dynamic might change, but within an hour of getting home the group chat lights up – Dan sends the handshake emoji and “good game,” and the vibe is quickly back to the usual dumb ass memes/ videos/ pictures of weird shit found on campus/ etc. I have nothing but fond memories with those guys and am happy to report we’re still all pretty close and get to see each other a couple times a year.

Anyhow, that’s it! Have a great weekend!

submitted by /u/ninabanina7
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/sf2dae/the_gang_explores_seattle_f/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more