My girlfriend's bff got me off pt3

free dating

I went straight into the spare room. There she was on the bed naked and slightly asleep.

I crept over. Leant down and slowly felt her fine body. My cock instantly got hard. She didn't move, my hands found their way to her breasts. I gave them a little squeeze. She still didn't move.

She was on her side with her top leg stretched out forward. My hand moved down to her pussy. It was soo soft I gave it a little rub. She moved slightly. Opened her legs a little more.

I took this as a sign, I lubed up my cock with a little spit on my hand. I moved in and slowly pushed my cock into her delicious pussy. She began to stir. I slowly pushed in and out, she turned her head and smiled eyes still closed. In and out I went a few more times. She opened her eyes.

We fucked for what felt like an age, slow and soft. This was more love making than fucking. It felt amazing. I was leaning over her hand on either side. She was slowly playing with breast and pinching her nipple.

Suddenly she bit her lip. Her eyes closed a little. She had a firm grip on her breasts. She whispered that she was about the cum. Somehow that suddenly made my cock throb harder. Me too I said and with that she bit down hard on her lip and closed her eyes. She was trying to hold it in as she knew her bff was in the next room. I exploded and my arms almost gave in. Our heads pressed together. My cock was deep inside her and pulsing like mad.

I collapsed next to her still cock inside her wet juicy pussy. What a fantastic feeling.

We got up after a while and decided to take a shower.

We washed each other off and held each other a few times. What an amazing 12 hours it had been. We kissed a little more and then got out. We both left the bathroom at the same time. Wrapped in a towel.

I went into my room and she went to the spare room. My gf had just woken up. We smiled at each other and somehow I felt like she knew what was up.

Thanks for reading this has been fun.

submitted by /u/confesio_me
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more