Finally got the house to ourselves and decided to make the most of it [MF] [Part 1]

free dating

I haven't posted for a while as my husband and I have both been working from home full-time with two young kids and while we maintain a healthy sex life, I don't often have the time or motivation to write about it. However I've had a couple of people message me asking if I had any new stories to share and last weekend was still fresh in my mind so I decided it was time to write.

Last weekend my husband [33 M] and I [32 F] finally managed to get the house to ourselves. My parents hadn't seen the kids in a few weeks and were missing them hardcore so they offered to watch them for a couple of nights. We were beyond ready for some peace and quiet so we readily agreed and made plans to bring them over on Saturday. When the day finally came around we dropped the kids off in the afternoon, picked up some pizza, and headed home. Once back, we scarfed some za and spent a little while discussing what to do with our precious free time.

"Well, what do you want to do? Work in the garage? Finish the backsplash? Clean the whole house?" I asked, knowing full well we would make the obvious choice: don some sweatpants, crack open a couple beers, maybe indulge in a gummy, and plop our asses on the couch to play a game or watch a show.

"I wouldn't mind you riding my face later," he replied casually, taking another bite of pizza. I was caught off guard and glanced up at him. His dark hair was tousled and his bright green eyes looked devilish. My mind quickly flashed back to the last time I sat on his face - him spreading my ass while I ground my clit against his tongue - and I felt my face flush. It had been a few days since we last had sex and I was definitely feeling the buildup.

"I do love cumming on your face," I smirked.

"I've also been wanting to do that one thing we did before, with me in your ass and you with the vibrator..."

"I think I would enjoy that too," I said. Both of our voices were softer; I could feel the tension starting to spark between us.

A few minutes later we cleaned up the kitchen and made our way to the bedroom. I sat on the couch at the foot of our bed and he plopped down next to me and pulled me in for a kiss. His hand made its way up my side and took a handful of breast, squeezing lightly. I kissed him back, gently biting his lower lip.

I pulled back and asked him to give me like 20 minutes for the gummy to kick in. With the whole weekend to ourselves, I wanted to take full advantage by having as many orgasms as possible and I can easily have 3 or 4 if I take an edible whereas I'm more of a one-and-done girl otherwise. He responded by slipping his hand into my pants and gently sliding a finger into me. My breath caught in my throat and I reactively pushed my hips forward into his hand. He worked me for a minute while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his fingers inside me. But, as suddenly as it started, he stopped and withdrew his hand. I looked over at him, the disappointment plain on my face.

"There, now you can wait." he said.

I squirmed a bit and settled back into the couch, feeling the wetness between my thighs begin to soak into my panties. He turned a show on, I can't even remember what we were watching. I wasn't paying much attention; I just kept thinking about him and his fingers, his mouth, his cock. After a little while I looked back over at him. My face felt hot, my whole body filled with that warm, tingly all over feeling. We made eye contact and his lips curled into a smile. After 15 years together, he can always read me like a book.

I leaned in towards him and he met me with another kiss. More passionate this time, our tongues touching, his beard rough against my face. I put a hand on his chest, feeling his heart beat beneath his shirt. He reached over between my thighs and began to rub me through my pants while we kissed. I watched as his erection grew and began to strain at the seam of his sweatpants. Excited by the sight, I reached over and began to massage him through the fabric. After a few moments he got up and tugged at the waistband of my pants - I responded by picking up my hips, allowing him to slide my pants and panties off and toss them to the side. I spread my legs for him, eager to feel his touch on my skin. He sat back down next to me and his fingers quickly found my pussy again, tracing my lips for a few seconds before sliding one, then two fingers inside me. My whole body felt flushed. I bit my lip and began to rock my hips into his hand. He knows exactly how to finger me so the palm of his hand rubs my clit and it feels so good. I could tell the edible had kicked in because I was already feeling an orgasm building up inside of me. He kept a steady pace with his fingers while my breathing got heavier.

I was craving his mouth - I wanted to feel his hot tongue on my clit. No sooner had I had that thought when he leaned over and hovered his face over my mound. With his fingers still inside me, I threw one leg up over the arm of the couch to give him better access. He lingered for a second before leaning down and probing my labia with his tongue. His mouth felt electric and I instantly knew I was done for. I wanted to last longer but couldn't help but succumb to the pleasure as he rubbed my clit with his tongue and fucked me with those magic fingers. I arched my back and grabbed his hair, pulling his face into my pussy as I came for the first time that night. He slowed down then removed his fingers, gave me one last lick, and stood up.

"Still want to ride my face?" He asked, his lips glistening from my wetness.

My facial expression told him everything he needed to know. He made his way over to the bed, stripped, and laid flat on his back across our king size mattress. I peeled my shirt off and climbed up on top of him, positioning my slightly sensitive pussy over his face with my face right over his engorged cock. If you've read my other stories, you know I worship this man's dick. He's sexy as fuck and he has a cock to match. The perfect length, thickness, and shape. I can't resist it. I took the head into my mouth and held it there, soft lips enveloping his shaft while I traced around the ridge with my tongue.

"Try not to touch me too much, okay? I don't want to cum yet," He said. I reluctantly agreed. It's torture to have that thing right in my face and not touch, lick, kiss, and suck it.

Next I felt him grab two handfuls of ass cheek and jiggle them around. I wiggled it in his face and he gave me a light spank. The slap was more than enough to get me going again as if his cock an inch from my mouth wasn't enough. He grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his face - he was hungry. He lapped the full length of my pussy, his tongue probing inside me this time, then back out and around my clit. He took my lips into his mouth and sucked lightly, then ran his tongue from top to bottom and back inside. I was sensitive but it still felt amazing. I felt him spread my cheeks again, no doubt so he could breath (mama got cake). He took a finger and lightly rubbed my asshole while he licked and massaged my pussy with his tongue, flicking it over my clit again. I began to rock my hips in rhythm with his movements. His mouth felt so good. I opened my eyes and stared at his dick, wanting nothing more than to shove it back into my throat and feel his hot cum fill my mouth. I settled with leaning forward just enough so that my breasts were on either side of it so I could feel it against my chest. I knew I was going to orgasm again soon. I rocked and rotated my hips, his tongue sliding between my lips and pressing against my throbbing clit. His penis rubbed my chest while my movements made my double D's sway, my nipples grazing his hips.

"Cum on my face again baby," he said breathlessly.

I responded by pushing my pussy down onto his face harder, grinding on his tongue now. He grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks while I fucked his face until I couldn't take it anymore. My fingers grasped at the bedsheets and I moaned as I felt the pleasure build up and explode inside me again, even stronger this time.

After my orgasm waned and my senses came back to me, I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth again. I twirled my tongue around the head, bobbing my head slightly so that the ridge popped in and out of my lips. I took him as far back into my throat as I could handle then slid him back out, sucking lightly. An audible pop sound was made when I pulled him out of my mouth. I could taste his precum on my tongue - I couldn't wait to make him cum too. I rolled off of him.

"Your turn," I said with a grin. "How do you want me?"

He got up and strolled around to the side of the bed, his erection bouncing as he walked. He reached over and grabbed my hips, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I'm with this man 24/7 but sometimes I still forget how big and strong he is. He's 6'2" to my 5'3" and while I'm a little on the thiccer side, he still throws me around however he wants and it turns me the fuck on every time.

After cumming twice I was feeling a bit tender but I've never been known to be a quitter. I got on my hands and knees then spread my legs wide, lowering my soaking wet pussy to just the right height for him to gain entry. He loves when I get in this position because it gives him the perfect view of my ass as he fucks me. He spanked me lightly again, the sting sending sparks throughout my body once more. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it underneath me and between my legs, under my hips.

"Fuck me," I begged.

Standing at the edge of the bed behind me, he brought his dick up and laid it on my ass, then slid it down towards my swollen pussy, then back up and down again before settling it right against the opening with slight pressure to tease me. I ached to feel him inside of me, to feel him stretch me out and fill me completely. And that's just what he did - with slow steady pressure, he entered me inch by inch. My body reacted by squeezing tight around his girth. I stifled a moan and winced a bit as he bottomed out, the head of his cock pushing against my cervix. He slowly pulled out then slid back in, a little faster this time. He repeated this slow, methodic thrusting, holding my hips tight while I lowered my chest down onto the bed. I moaned softly into the sheets, enjoying the sensation of his thick cock penetrating me. He always feels so, so good and this slow, deep thrusting was blissful. I found myself pushing back into him, meeting his thrusts with my own. I needed him as deep inside me as possible. After a couple minutes I was almost in a daze, drunk on hormones and breathing heavy. He began to speed up and I met his pace, pushing back into him. I was engrossed in the sounds of sex - the soft squish of my wetness as he thrust in and out of me, his balls smacking against my clit, his deep breathy moans. Bliss.

I lowered my body down even further, resting half of my weight on the pillow. The pillow put just enough pressure against my clit and combined with the thrusting motion and his cock stuffing me full, I knew I was going cum again. I was lost in the moment then, not thinking of anything in the world besides the feeling of this man I love fucking me. His thrusts started to get harder and deeper and I knew he was getting close. I gripped the sheets with my hands and his cock with my pussy, squeezing tight, feeling every inch of him slide in and out, in and out, in and out. My clit was pressed against the pillow, sending a wave of pleasure through my body with every subsequent thrust. Before long I was moaning and gasping as a third orgasm rocked my body. I normally have to be quiet with the kids home so it was nice to be able to cut loose and make some noise as I writhed in pleasure.

While I was cumming he reached forward and grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling gently but firmly, his other hand still holding my hip tight. He thrust hard a few more times then pulled his now absolutely rock hard cock almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside my pussy. He groaned erupted inside me. He'd never cum in me like that before, he's usually deep inside when he unloads. The sensation was new and I really enjoyed the feeling. After a few throbs, when he was finished filling my pussy with his warm cum, he slowly pushed his cock farther in and gave me a couple slow, deep thrusts. I could feel him displacing the cum inside of me, pushing it out around the base of his cock to drip down my lips and thighs. It was so hot.

He pulled out and helped me get off the bed so I could get to the bathroom and clean up. Afterwards he sat back down on the couch and I nestled in next to him under his arm so we could finish watching our show. I could still feel the phantom sensation of him fucking me and his cum leaking out of me to soak my undies. I knew this would not be our only romp this weekend and I was already looking forward to more.

I'll write the next night's activities in another post ☺️

submitted by /u/missbah
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/s9gifu/finally_got_the_house_to_ourselves_and_decided_to/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more