I [M] love overhearing sex in hotels

free dating

I can’t be the only one, but the sounds of couples going at in hotels is one of my biggest turn ons. The hottest experience I’ve had happened during the summer when I was on holiday on a well know European party island with my gf (F 28 - absolutely stunning, blonde, 5’5, big ass, small waist and perky tits).

One evening we had got back to the hotel and didn’t fuck as she was tired so just went to bed. About 20 minutes later, I heard the familiar sound of a bed creaking from the room above, then the headboard from the bed knocking against the wall. As the session continued the woman started moaning, softly at first, then louder and louder. Eventually the pounding was so hard, I thought the bed was going to come through the ceiling. During all this, my girlfriend was ‘asleep’. The next morning when the couple started up again, albeit much quieter, my girlfriend rolled her eyes…got me thinking if she was actually asleep that night.

Later, when we were by the pool, she took her bikini top off for the first time with me (she also tried to get her nipples hard because ‘they look better that way), and that night told me to fuck her harder. Unfortunately I couldn’t get the thoughts of the couple above us out or my head and I probably didn’t last long enough to give my gf the pounding she was hoping for.

DMs are open if you’d like to discuss any experiences (bonus points if you’re a woman who also gets massively turned on by this!)

submitted by /u/rando86086
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/sftu02/i_m_love_overhearing_sex_in_hotels/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more