Clothing Optional Weekend with Our Friends - Part 2 [MF] [MF]

free dating

I woke up the next morning around 11am, alone in bed. I'm not a morning person. I'm groggy, it takes a while to get my bearings, and I enjoy sleeping in. My wife always wakes up earlier than I do, so I usually wake up alone. I pulled myself out of bed, went over to the bathroom to wash up, brush my teeth, and get ready for the day.

I stumbled out of the bedroom still only half awake and over to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. What I saw there quickly woke me up the rest of the day and reminded me what happened last night. My wife and Nat were standing in the kitchen entirely naked except for a pair of panties on each, drinking coffee and chatting like normal.

Oh yeah, last night. Now I remembered.

"Well well well, look who's finally up," Nat said with a smile.

"Sleep well enough honey?" my wife chimed in, "You were out for like 12 hours."

"Oh yeah, I'm good, rested, and got some energy back in me," I replied. "Where's Tom?"

"He went down to the supermarket to get some stuff for us to grill for dinner," his wife replied. "He's been gone for about 20 minutes or so."

"I have no idea how he managed to pull himself away from this scene," I said, making no efforts to hide my excitement nor my gaze.

My wife chucked a bit and made a comment about me being a horndog. Can you blame me? I walked over to the espresso machine, which luckily was right next to where Nat was standing. "You look fully awake already, what do you need coffee for?" she teased.

Banter with her has always been fun, whether or not the context was ever sexual. "Oh trust me, the visuals have me awake, but I need something to give me some energy to keep up with you two."

Without warning she turned around, facing away from me, and backed her booty into me. No hiding it, I was obviously fully hard. Seeing two beautiful women naked will do that to you, not to mention I tend to wake up with some morning wood most days anyways.

She wiggled her booty around a bit on me, with a mischievous smile on her face. "I don't know, it seems like you have tons of energy right now."

I let my hands rest on her hips and replied, "Be careful, you don't want to start something you can't finish" barely above a whisper.

With that I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her entire body up close to mine. My left arm wrapped around her waist with my left hand grabbing her breasts while my right arm draped across her torso with my hand resting on her hip. She let out a soft moan as I did this, but of course did nothing to stop me. I glanced over at my wife. The lust in her eyes as she drank her coffee was intense.

I let my right hand trace its way down to her panties, slowly peeking my fingers inside the waistband while my other hand caressed her tits. "Please...touch me" she moaned, her breath heavy.

No more teasing, I slipped my hand into her panties and my fingers immediately found her lips, fully wet and turned on. I stroked her lips up and down a few times, each time eliciting a deep moan from her as I held her close. My wife isn't the biggest fan of getting eaten out (weird, I know), so more often than not, I play with her with my fingers. I enjoy it and I think I've gotten pretty good at it over the years.

Nat was gyrating her hips, clearly trying to get me to touch her clit. I enjoyed teasing a bit too much. My index finger was busy tracing the outline of her pussy lips and dipping into her wet hole every now and then. Eventually, with my fingers wet with her juices, I let my finger brush against her clit. She let out a sharp moan when I did. I did it again, this time a bit more purposefully. And again. Each time giving her clit more attention until my finger was rubbing it hard and fast. Her breathing was deep and she had her hands on my sides, pulling my body as close to her as possible.

I made eye contact with my wife across the room as I finger fucked her friend. "You're next" I whispered. She walked over to me and pressed her breasts against my back. She put her mouth an inch from my ear and whispered, "I was already taken care of this morning. Focus on her."

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked around the corner to the living room. My mind was racing imagining what she was talking about, but I kept at Nat's pussy. With one finger deep inside her and the other on her clit, I rubbed her as fast as I could, in conjunction with her moans. Eventually she yelled out "I'm cumming!" and with that her whole body tensed up. Her legs squeezing together while her entire body started to go limp. I actually had trouble holding her up and I thought she'd fall over.

It took a minute, but she caught her breath eventually and turned around. She leaned in and kissed me. Not a friendly kiss or even a sexual, teasing one. A deep, sensual kiss as she held her body against mine. She broke the kiss and grabbed my rock hard penis through my sweatpants. "I really want this, but it'll have to wait until later."

I don't know what the girls had planned, but I was along for the ride. I made my coffee and tried to calm myself down for the rest of the morning. The girls spent much of the day sunbathing on the back deck while I watched some tv and relaxed on the couch. When Tom got back I helped him prep a bit of the meats for grilling. I didn't ask what he and my wife did while I was still asleep, but I suspected it wasn't too far off from my experience with Nat.

By the evening time, we were all out back grilling and eating dinner. It was a normal weekend away with friends, expect that the women were constantly topless and Tom and I were in our boxers and t shirts. No complaints from anyone of course.

After dinner we hung around in the living room, relaxing and enjoying each others company like the night before. Eventually my wife said she needed to go shower to get rid of the grill smoke and sunscreen that was all over her body. As she stood up she held out her hand to me and asked me to join her. No way I'd say no.

We went upstairs, but instead of going to the room we had for the weekend, she led me to the master bedroom Tom and Nat were staying in. It had a giant bathroom, with a large shower that included a heated bench, and a separate bathtub/jacuzzi. My wife and I love having shower sex, and even when we don't we just enjoy taking showers together and having that alone time. We stripped what little clothes we had on and got into the steamy shower. I held her close as the hot water hit our bodies. "Having a good weekend?" I asked.

"You know it," she replied.

We didn't need to discuss it any more than that. She reached down and grabbed my dick, which was getting hard again. She gave me a few tugs before leading me over to the bench and having me sit down. She got on her knees and immediately took me entirely in her mouth. I was immediately at full mast. The hot shower, my wife's lips, the constant teasing all day from both women. It was all coming together to make the situation almost unbearably sexy. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, focusing on how much I was enjoying the moment as my wife's lips, tongue, and hands worked me.

Suddenly I felt another set of hands. I opened my eyes and Nat was there too, stroking my dick while my wife sucked me. She gave me a seductive look as my wife stopped sucking me and Nat began to go down on me. My wife stood up and now I realized Tom was standing right outside the shower. He took my wife by the hand and they stepped into the tub on the other side of the room. She sat on the edge of the tub while he spread her legs wide and went down on her. I don't know how, but I managed to hold off from bursting at seeing that image. My eyes kept darting back and forth between Nat between my legs and her husband between my wife's.

After what somehow seemed like a long time, but also too short, Nat stood up and walked out of the shower, to the tub. I followed her, with my hands on her hips as we stepped into the tub. Tom and my wife were now in the water, with her sitting in his lap as he played with her tits and pussy. Nat and I sat on the other side of the tub, in much the same position. She sat so that my dick was resting between her pussy lips. I wrapped my arms around her and played with her nipples as we both watched our spouses. My wife got up and turned around, facing Tom. I couldn't see under the bubbles and water, but I knew what was about to happen. Her body slowly went down as she moaned, loudly. She began to bounce up and down, slowly on his dick. Nat was mesmerized by the sight, but eventually reached down grab my dick. She adjusted her hips slightly and slipped me right into her waiting pussy.

I was in a sensational overload. Nat's perfect body bouncing on me, with my hands grabbing her breasts as she went up and down. A couple feet away our spouses also fucking. I knew I wouldn't last long and I told Nat. She surprised me by saying she was close too. I had barely touched her clit, but apparently she can cum just from vaginal stimulation, which I wasn't used to since my wife can only cum from having her clit touched. Nat picked up the pace a bit, going up and down faster, almost entirely pulling me out of her pussy except for my head, before coming back down on me again hard. Our breathing and moans picked up pace and were in unison. Until eventually she came down hard on me and her pussy began to spasm. I felt her vagina get tighter as she came, causing me to burst and fill her up with cum. Our orgasms were powerful and we collapsed into each other, catching our breath. She leaned her head back and kissed me while I continued to fondle her breasts.

Apparently our show had an effect on our spouses, who were not far behind. They had their bodies pressed up against each other as my wife began to cum. He grabbed her booty and pulled it down on him as he finished too.

After a few minutes of silence, we all got up and rinsed off in the shower. It wasn't awkward, but barely any words were spoken among us. As we dried off, I glanced over at the clock. It was still early, not even 10 yet. I knew the night wasn't over yet, so once I was dry, I reached for Nat's hand and walked with her to the master bedroom and we snuggled up, naked, under the covers. A few minutes later my wife and Tom came out too and joined us. The ladies were in the middle of the bed and the guys on the edges. We were all heading back home tomorrow morning so we all had the same idea on our mind, making the most of the remaining few hours at the lakehouse.

To be concluded.

submitted by /u/hummus123
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/s9nh7r/clothing_optional_weekend_with_our_friends_part_2/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more