Fucked with a Tail Plug in Park

free dating

Hello sorry for my Inactivity again :c i hope u didn't forgot me so here is another story! red my other story's in my profile

It was in Summer when this happened. I stood up in the morning like usual but I tought that I want to try my Tail Plug today! So i put on a nice Shirt with no Bra and a. short skirt without underwear. After that I put the Plug in my Ass and wow that felt nice tho. It made me instant horny as fuck so i decided to lay down for a few minutes and was sliding my Hand down to my already wet pussy. i started to rub my Clit and taking pics and vids during this for my Bf and some other dudes. My Girl Best Friend also gotten some of that. I started to Finger myself till the Orgasm and wow that felt nice! I was breathless and layed there with open legs for like 10 Minutes.

I texted m Bf that I want to see him in the Park but I texted a random dude from Instagram the same. I went to the Park and my Pussy was dripping wet from the thinking about the two and the Plug in my ass. I could swear it was dripping my leg off. So when we met it was Evening so there wasn't that much people in the Park. Both of them arrived and we went behind a bush and instantly I Undressed both pants und started to suck one Dick and play with the other one with my Hand. This went like 5 Minutes and my Bf already came in my Mouth but I know he can more. So i went on all Four in Doggy position and was shaking my Butt to show my Plug to these two. My Bf came behind me hand pulled a bit on my Plug when he was slamming his Cock in me. The other guy came to my Face and I sucked his cock. He fucked my face while my Bf fucked me and pulled my plug a bit.. I loved it omg. After a few minutes the two swapped and he pushed me on my Back to fuck me like this. He lifted my Shirt up and played with my tits while he started to fuck me and I sucked the Cock of my Bf.

I played with my nipples too and with the other hand I rubbed my clit and my Pussy was so fucking wet. It was like a ocean down there. The guy filmed sometimes so i could send it to my Girl Best friend to tease her. He fucked my so rough and good that I had an Amazing orgasm and my Bf came all over my Tits. I pulled the Shirt down and stood up while the Cum of the Guy was leaking out of me and down my Leg. I started to walk away a bit and then I just stopped and bend over so the two could see my Pussy full of cum and the Pail plug while I Shaked my ass a bit. I waved a kiss to the two and went back home to masturbate with all the cum on and in me. I love it so much that I had like two orgasms while I fingered my Pussy. Just like the Dirty whore i am I went to sleep like this and loved every minute of it.

So yeah that's it! Feel free to follow me and to read my other story's. All of them are real! Feel free to text me if u have Questions or if u just want to send me Nudes or Pics of your cock. Love u all!

submitted by /u/snyoy
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more