Her first hotwife experience

free dating

"Ok, are you sure you want to go ahead and do this?" "Yes" replied my beautiful, loving wife, "I want to explore this fantasy further... with your permission and understanding."

This moment had taken a few years to reach. I had first met Alice when she was 20 (and I 25), shy and timid, seemingly unaware of just how beautiful and cute she was. With her slender 5'4" figure, smooth pale skin, and long dark hair, rolling in waves down to the middle of her back, those big dark doe eyes and cute smile, she was everything I wanted, I was smitten. 2 years later we were married. Our sex life was strong and fun, and over the next couple of years we had two children.

We were open and able to talk about any subject. I later learned she had been a virgin when we first met, with only limited experience with guys. Just some kissing and groping. But she had clearly been a quick learner, becoming a caring, passionate, sensual, loving partner, capable of driving me wild with just the lightest of touches, to absolutely fucking my brains out!

We had experimented with toys, erotic lingerie, roleplay, and fantasy's. Amongst many fantasy's, we had touched on her experiencing other lovers, both female and male. The Hotwife theme seemed to of caught her imagination though, having only actually ever been with me in reality. With her ever growing self confidence and sexual desire, she wanted to explore more.

As part of our fantasy play, we actually set up a profile together on POF. She thought it could be fun, to receive and reply to messages from other guys, add to our roleplays, turns things up a notch in our bedroom. I helped her with the wording on her profile, and even turned photographer, taking a couple of photos for her to use on her profile. Nothing too overtly sexy, but she certainly looked seductive, and beautiful, showing just a little more skin than was probably necessary.

Obviously there had been a lot of interest in her profile, and she was bombarded with messages. But we looked through them all together, filtering out a lot of the time wasters, chancers, pushy arrogant guys, whittling them down further by guys she actually found attractive. She had been regularly messaging a few now for a couple of weeks, discussing their wants, needs, and limits.

And here we were now, my 30 year old wife was ready, wanting to go ahead and explore her sexual needs and desires, alone but with my permission. I was a little worried, but at the same time I couldn't deny the growing hardness in my trousers! She had never appeared more seductive and beautiful.

"Would you like to meet one of your men for a drink, a date?" I asked. She nodded and a wicked smile spread across her face, "And maybe more."

We went on to discuss how and where the date should take place, (a bar the other side of town, with me dropping her off nearby, and picking her up later) and the agreed limits, (basically no sexual penetration... This was her first solo date, dipping her toes in the Hotwife lifestyle). We also agreed on which of her POF contacts she would meet. James, a smart 44 year old guy, had always been respectful through their online chats, acted younger than he's years and looked it too thanks to regular gym visits, divorced 3 years. She would message me from time to time through the night so I knew she was ok and safe.

The afternoon of their evening date, and I was sat on the toilet seat, chatting with and watching Alice take a long hot soak in the bath. Talking through the evening, reassuring her I was ok with this, that I wanted her to explore, she had my permission. I'm sure she was deliberately teasing me, the way she was slowly sensually washing her smooth skin, shaving her shapely legs and pussy. After I helped her moisturise her body, from head to foot. Despite having our two children, she possessed a trim toned figure. At 5'4" her legs still looked long and shapely, a cute round ass narrowing down to a yoga toned 24inch waist, with beautifully shaped pert 32c breasts, with perfectly placed dark pink nipples pointing up slightly. Her lithe arms with their very dextrous nimble fingers leading up to delicate shoulders and neck, and that beautiful cute face of hers, she was enough to catch any guys attention!

I watched her get dressed into her chosen outfit. A loose fit cream crochet jumper, slightly cropped in length, the pattern of the material leaving her figure underneath partially visible (she had often worn it braless around the house for me when the children weren't about, her nipples usually finding a hole to peep out). But to protect her modesty tonight she was teaming it with a matching white mesh bra and thong knickers. Again, when worn alone, her nipples, and pussy, were visible through the mesh material, but teamed with the crochet jumper, her nipples were obscured, although the shape of her breasts were still visible at certain angles. She had also chosen a pair of low waisted jeans, thereby revealing a good two inches of bare midriff including her naval. It was alluring without being overtly sexy. She finished off her look with a little make-up. Normally she just went without, her natural beauty all she needed. But tonight she was applying some bright red lipstick, and some eyeliner that really made her dark eyes stand out. She chose to wear her long dark wavy hair down, but slipped a couple of black hair bands onto her slender wrist. And then she asked me to help put on a slim black choker, highlighting her slender neck. Being so close to her as I worked the clasp was intoxicating. I slowly lent in to kiss her cheek but she pulled away. "Not before my date. You can reclaim me after" My heart sank, but my cock twinged.

About an hour later I dropped Alice off, just around the corner from the bar she was meeting James at, and headed back home. She had agreed to text me as and when she could, letting me know how her evening was going, with maybe a pic or two too. Not long after I got back I received a text,

"He's so charming and easy to chat with. I can feel myself blushing when he looks at me." I was feeling a little jealous, but so turned on, knowing my beautiful wife was out there flirting with this guy.

"He's so tactile! He keeps holding my hands (they look so small in he's hands), touching my forearm, my thigh under the table, and he just stroked my neck, commenting on my choker."

"He's just booked us a room at a hotel just around the corner, so we can have more privacy. Just finishing our drinks, be off in a minute"

My cock was raging hard with this last text. We had discussed, and agreed the limits. All forms of 'Outercourse' were allowed, but no sexual penetration. I really hoped Alice, and James, stuck with it!! A couple of hours went by with nothing from my wife. Then my phone beeped. I could see from the notification bar it was a photo message from Alice. I hesitated briefly before opening. A thick veiny cock filled the screen, with Alice's left hand wrapped around the base, her fingers barely touching her thumb, her wedding ring clearly in shot... And there was a smeared red lipstick kiss halfway down the side of he's shaft! My jaw hit the floor, but at the same time, I couldn't help starting to slowly stroke my own cock. My phone beeped again.

"Just finishing up her, pick me up in an hour."

She was quiet on the drive home, seemingly lost in her on thoughts, smiling to herself. I noticed her hair was now tied back with one of the hair bands from around her wrist. When we got home, she took my hand and walked us to the bedroom, nudging me to sit down on the bed. She was stood in front of me.

"So you want to know what your naughty hotwife has been up too?" She asked. I simply nodded. Her hands reached down, unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down, then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong, pulling it out and lowering it towards me. I could see cum, a lot of cum, stretching out into strands between the material of her thong and her bare pussy. In fact her whole pussy was covered. My eyes were wide, mouth ajar, cock throbbing!

"After introductions at the bar, we instantly got on well, like we already knew each other. Things were soon getting flirty, as I told you, he kept touching me. And when he made a comment about my choker, reaching out to touch it, and gently ran he's finger tips down my neck..." She traced her own fingers down her own neck, " I realised I was so wet, and needed to take this further!"

"He suggested we book a room at a nearby hotel, and within a couple of minutes, he had done so on he's mobile. We quickly finished up our drinks and left for the hotel!"

She was starting to slowly trace her finger tips in circles through he's cum, just above her clit as she carried on talking.

"We had barely gotten in the hotel room and we were making out, stumbling over each other, he's lips on my neck, he's hands around my waist, touching the bare skin there. You know how sensitive my skin is there."

"I fumbled with he's belt and flies as he passionately kissed me. He had me backed against the wall. I could feel he's hard cock straining against he's boxers as I managed to slip he's trousers down. He was frantically undoing my jeans too. And just like that, I had another man's cock in my hand, only the second one I've handled."

"Did you like it? He's cock?" I asked. My own cock was as hard as it's ever been, feeling uncomfortable under my clothes. She shot my a shy, cheeky smile.

"It felt so naughty, but so sexy to handle another man's cock. It was about the same length as yours, but thicker, and really veiny. He was already oozing pre-cum. I wrapped my fingers around it, well tried... and started to stroke him slowly, tracing a finger along the edge of he's crown, making my fingers slippery with he's pre-cum. He now had my jeans around my ankle, and had pushed my top up to just below my breasts. He said he loved my smooth pale skin, slim and toned waist. I took he's cock and started rubbing it against my stomach, from my belly button down to my thong. That drove him wild!"

I noticed she was now rubbing her clit, using he's cum as lubricate!

"I really wanted to take him, guide he's cock to my pussy's entrance, feel him impale me... But I stuck to our rules. He didn't last much longer though, he started grunting. So with one hand I pulling my thong open like this, and with my hand around he's shaft guided he's swollen cock, letting the tip rub against my labia and clit, and that's when he came! He pumped so much cum out over my pussy and into my thong! I was so turned on myself I came too!!"

"After we both caught our breath, I knelt down in front of him, and looking up at him, I cleaned up he's cock with my tongue. By the time I was done he was hard again! That's when I had the naughty idea, to plant a big kiss on the shaft, leaving a tell tale lipstick mark, and take a pic to send you... Did you like that?"

"Yeah... I loved it! Drove me wild! And seeing your hand in the background, wrapped around him, your wedding ring visible... I want, I need to reclaim you!!!"

"Mmm... I was hoping that would be the case!"

And with that we ripped each others clothes off, and fucked all night! With me adding more cum to her sticky pussy!

submitted by /u/WoodyDave79
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more