A beautiful woman rode my face (FF)

free dating

This is the second part of “Worshipping my own pussy and a woman appears.” This is my first time writing erotica. I mostly did it for myself, but I hope it’s good enough for others to enjoy!

A tall, voluptuous woman wearing nothing but white see-through fabric gently draped over her body was sitting next on the bed next to me. As she leaned in, her long blonde curly hair fell onto my collarbone. I gripped my sheets as the contact with her hair tickled, almost like a feather. Almost instinctively, I used my free hand to curl her soft hair around my fingers. She had beautifully plump red lips and eyes as blue as the sky. Her porcelain skin glowed in the moonlight. My window was wide open now. The wind blowing against my wet pussy sent chills down my spine. “You’re so perfect,” she whispered. I felt her warm breath on my skin as she leaned in, “Tonight I’m going to pleasure you.” I asked who she was, and she said, “I am all yours for tonight…”

I lifted up my head from my pillow and kissed her luscious red lips. We made out passionately and she gradually let her body fall onto mine. I felt her hard nipples and large breasts pressed against my own. The thought was almost too much to handle, this tall, curvy woman visiting me to enjoy me.

I pulled her in closer by her golden locks and she rested her head on top of my chest. She nuzzled in between my tits and began massaging one with her hand, making sure to avoid my painfully hard nipples. Moaning, she slid down the straps of my black silky slip and lifted my two swollen breasts out. It began with a kiss, a nibble, before she started sucking. I pulled her head closer to my chest as she looked up at me and passionately sucked my tits, leaving slobber all over my chest. I used my hands to to guide whatever I could into my mouth. Realizing this, the goddess kissed me so I could taste her directly.

I ached to fully take off my slip. To feel the goddess’ warm, soft breasts against my own. To reveal myself to her. As if reading my mind, the goddess leaned back, sitting at my feet. I sat up and lifted the slip over my head, my body fully exposed to her. “Undress me,” she said whispered with a smile. I ran my hands down her face to her chest, gently squeezing her large titties. I kissed her collarbone and slid the drapery off her shoulder. As the drapery fell, her full, round breasts bounced. I licked my lips. We stood up so I could slide the drapery down the rest of her body.

She looked down at me as I quickly guided the fabric down until it softly fell at her feet. Now on my knees, I kissed her feet and looked up. I could see her body perfectly. Her huge titties with swollen nipples that were gently covered by her golden hair, her soft tummy, her birthing hips and her thighs that barely did not touch each other. Then, I was drawn to her pussy. Her unshaved pussy was just within my reach. I practically drooled at the sight. It glistened with wetness underneath her soft, blonde fur. Restraining myself, I grazed her blanketed pussy mound with my hand before slowly standing back up.

She guided me back onto the bed, her hands exploring my body. Mine touching hers. I ached to lick her pussy. To give the goddess pleasure. “Worship me, use your mouth to lick my pussy,” she said in breathy whispers. She climbed up my body until her legs straddled my face. Sliding my hands down her thighs, she leaned in closer. A drop of wetness from her pussy fell onto my lips. I hungrily licked it up and pulled the goddess in close to me. Her scent was so sweet. I began with gentle kisses, feeling how wet she was for me. Then, I gave in to my hunger and let her pussy rest against my tongue. I tried to go slow, slowly licking up and down, from her lovely hole to her clit. As I began licking up her juices, the goddess moaned and whimpered. It was the sweetest and most arousing sound.

Before long, she was slowly riding my face. Her two, soft thighs rubbing against my face with each motion of her hips. Instinctively, I reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer into me. The goddess enjoyed this and began to ride me faster. I fully submitted to her, barely able to breathe as she rode my tongue faster and faster.

Her sweet, wet pleasure went all over my face. I was bathing in her wetness. The thought made me start touching my own pussy as I pleasured the goddess’s. The moaning must have been too much for her, as I heard her own gasps and sighs increase in frequency. I stuck my tongue inside her pussy in response. It was so warm and tight. I couldn’t get enough. As her pussy clenched around my tongue, she orgasmed. “You’re so… lovely,” she whispered in between gasps.

After she came, I continued to touch myself, aching for release. After she climbed off my face, I held her head in my hands. We smiled at each other before she started to lick her pleasure off my face. “You’re such a good girl, doesn’t my cum taste wonderful?” She asked as she hungrily lapped up her wetness from my face. I closed my eyes and smiled, not knowing she would descend down my body. The way her hair tickled as she kissed down from my cheeks, neck, chest, and tummy sent chills down my spine.

Finally, she was at my feet….

I have ideas for another part if desired!

submitted by /u/idkthrow123
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more