Confessions of a West Palm Slut - Therapy Sessions - Chapter 16

free dating

I made it back to the clubhouse safely and got back to work in my small, hidden-away office. Unlike Brian, I immediately began to regret what had just happened with Arthur. He was my coworker. He was Jay's coworker. He was Jay's friend. I also regretted my tone toward Arthur before leaving the shed. I didn't think he would tell anyone about our transgression, but my stern warning certainly ensured it. My tone was nasty and callous. It was totally unlike me.

I focused on my work to distract from those thoughts. After completing most of what I was assigned, I asked to go home. I told my boss I wasn't feeling well and it was true. I was tired. I was hungover. I was sore beyond belief.

I was also confused as my mind drifted back to our encounter in the shed. How had things in the shed taken that turn? There was no physical attraction with Arthur. He was the annoying old man who made nothing but sexual comments all day. All of the women he worked with simply shrugged it off. Arthur was a harmless joker. Except for today he wasn't. It seemed to happen so quickly and in my mind, it was mostly a blur. Rain. Shed. Lightning. Wet shirt. No bra. Sex. One second I'm scared by lightning. The next second I'm holding myself up against the wall of a dirty shed while my fifty-something-year-old coworker fucked me. What was wrong with me?

It was still raining on the drive home and the afternoon sun was fighting to break through the parting clouds. I was happy when I finally returned to the warm confines of my apartment. The combination of the post-storm humidity and my damp clothes made me feel icky. The dampness of my panties made me feel icky for a whole other reason. I slowly undressed, first removing my still damp white polo. My nipples had betrayed me in the shed and I looked down at them disapprovingly.

"Why are you two always getting us into trouble?" I joked while holding my tits softly in each hand.

I moved my hands away and watched my tits drop further south than I would have liked. Just three and a half years ago I had arrived here with full, perky tits which commanded attention. Now, while still full, they had begun to sag down a bit. By no means were they saggy, but they had certainly begun to feel the effects of gravity.

I pulled off my panties, making note of the stain against the gray fabric. Those would need to be washed as well. I threw them on the floor and my skirt soon followed as I wandered into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I admired my body in the mirror. Sure, things had changed in three years down here but I was still fairly skinny and my one hundred thirty-five pound body certainly seemed to attract attention. My eyes were another story. The black bags underneath them had returned as they often did when I had allergies, not enough sun, or not enough rest. Just like that, my confidence was brought back to earth.

As I climbed into the shower, my mind drifted back to college. During a "break" in Matt and my relationship during college, I had slept with two men in the same fraternity one week apart. I had been with Matt for so long that I wanted validation that I was still desirable. I wanted to feel accepted and their attention did the trick. The fraternity even had a nickname for me. "Rack." I took it as a badge of honor thinking they were referencing my tits, but my assumption was wrong. A friend of mine who was dating a fraternity brother of theirs revealed "Rack" referred to "raccoon," a poke at the black circles I had around my eyes. A few of the guys jokingly referred to themselves as "Animal Control" and were going to see who the next one to bag the raccoon would be. I had been self-conscious of my eyes before then but that experience extended that self-consciousness to the present.

Freshly showered, I made sure to put on extra makeup around my eyes. I was excited about the prospect of running into Brian again, even if the chances were slim. I put on a jean skirt and a black top which had a neckline that showed off just enough cleavage without seeming too slutty. The finishing touch was my gold necklace, the solitary pearl pendant hanging off my neck just enough to bring eyes to my cleavage.

I was tired. I looked tired. But I didn't want to waste the nights of freedom Jay's golf trip allowed me, especially when I had already set my sights on a repeat offender.

I drove over to the same restaurant as the night before. There was a light dinner crowd but the bar was fairly empty as I scanned the patrons in search of my new friend. Sure enough, Brian was sitting at the bar, with his attention on the televisions. I was hoping for some attention myself.

"This seat taken?" I asked playfully while touching the barstool beside him.

"Help yourself," Brian said with a quick glance before turning his attention back to the television.

"Miss me?"

"I had a busy day so no, not really. But it's good to see you now."

It wasn't the answer I had hoped for but at least he was happy to see me.

I ordered a beer and a shot, finishing both while Brian split his attention between the television, a plate of chicken fingers, and myself. Brian seemed distracted and I wondered if I should go. It seemed as though he wanted to be alone. I ordered a second shot to try and calm my mind from racing.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"No. You can stay. I just have a lot on my mind. I'm sorry."

"I figured you'd be on cloud nine after your team won the cup and then celebrated by...well..." I trailed off.

Finally, Brian smiled.

"That was quite the celebration, huh?" he laughed.

"It was," I giggled back. "I'm still sore."

"Are you really?" Brian asked with a look of bewilderment on his face.

I nodded my head yes while biting my lip, doing my best to flirt with him.

"That's kind of hot," Brian continued.

"Just kind of?" I smiled back.

"You know what I mean."

"Want to make it sore again?" I offered.

"Wow. You're pretty forward. Are you always like this?"

"When I want something, yes."

Brian laughed while looking into my eyes.

"Two shots of tequila," he said to the bartender without removing his gaze from me.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Brian?" I asked while grabbing the shot that had been delivered.

"Is it working?" Brian asked, putting down his finished shot glass.

I nodded yes after finishing my own shot. Brian's hand reached over, cupping the pendant of my necklace, the back of his hand resting against my chest.

"Someone gave this girl a single pearl when what she needs is a pearl necklace."

"Do you know anyone that can give me one?" I grinned.

"Back to your place for more drinks?" Brian asked.

"I don't have any drinks at my place."

"Then my place it is," Brian announced.

We quickly paid our tab and left, Brian unabashedly climbing into my car for the short ride to his apartment. I parked behind one of the many two-story buildings in the complex and followed Brian into his apartment. It was a small, yet nice apartment. It was apparent a woman's hand touched this apartment. There was cute decor and pictures dotting the walls. There was a small kitchen where Brian had reached into a cabinet and pulled out some tequila.

"This work for you?" Brian asked pouring a shot.

"This will do," I smiled, taking it, and pouring myself another.

Brian's phone rang.

"Fuck. It's my wife," Brian said. "I have to take this."

He put his finger to his mouth in a shushing signal and walked out onto his balcony.

I grabbed the bottle of tequila and walked around the apartment.

"What are you doing here Kelly?" I whispered to myself.

I looked at the various pictures on the wall. Brian's wife was pretty. A brunette with a pretty face and smaller, yet still shapely boobs. There was a picture of Brian and her at an amusement park. A picture of both of them with their families. A picture of their wedding day as she wore a fluffy white dress - something I never got to do. Another picture of Brian down on one knee in a courtyard. Her hands to her face as she looks down at him offering the ring. A beautiful red, yellow, and orange floral sundress captured the focus of whomever's eyes looked upon the picture.

I made my way into the sole bedroom in the apartment. The king-size bed took up most of the space in the room and the floor was spotless. I envied people who could live this cleanly. My bedroom was currently littered with wet towels, a damp polo, and two pairs of cum-stained panties. Brian's bedroom looked like it was cleaned by a professional.

I took a sip of tequila straight from the bottle and walked into their closet. It was bigger than expected given the size of the apartment. The closet was as organized as the rest of the place. Her clothes on one side, all hung up neatly. Brian's clothes were on the other side, all looking freshly pressed. I ran my hand along her clothes, stopping at the unmistakable sundress I had seen her wearing in the picture. It was beautiful and I pulled it off the hangar to get a closer look. The fabric was so light, I could picture it flowing as Brian proposed.

I took off my shirt, then my skirt, and placed them on the floor before slipping the sundress over my head and onto my body. My necklace became tangled onto one of the straps, so I reached back, unclasped it, and put it with my clothes as I walked into the bedroom. I found a mirror, admiring myself in the mirror above the dresser. The sundress fit me nicely. I felt pretty in it. I walked back into the closet to put the dress away when I heard Brian shut the sliding glass door. Instead of putting the dress back, I reached down and took off my panties and then sauntered out of the closet and into the bedroom to surprise Brian.

"What are you doing?" Brian said with a serious tone while standing at the side of his bed, staring at me wearing his wife's sundress.

"You don't like how this looks on me?" I asked, taking another sip of tequila from the bottle.

"I do...but...put it back," Brian stuttered. "That's a sentimental dress for us."

I walked over to Brian and leaned up and kissed him.

"Seriously, put the dress back," Brian mumbled.

"Or what?" I asked in defiance, looking up at him as I dropped down to my knees.

I unbutton his jeans, unzipped his zipper, and yanked them down to the floor where I was kneeling. Brian's dick was already hard and pressing against the fabric of his boxer briefs.

"This makes me think you like seeing me in this dress," I said, smiling up at him and pulling his underwear down to the floor to rest with his jeans.

My tongue licked his cock head as I stared up at him.

"Please put it back," he moaned unconvincingly.

I placed my hands on Brian's hips and pushed him hard enough that his butt came to rest sitting on the mattress. Even the second time seeing it, Brian's girth was impressive. My mouth was able to contain him but not without a little strain. My tongue ran up and down the undercarriage of his shaft while my lips massaged it. I noticed Brian looking down at me so I dropped the straps off the dress down off my shoulders, allowing it to rest around my waist. I held my exposed tits in each hand, looking up at Brian before returning my mouth to his cock. I noticed each moan and gasp Brian emitted, noting the placement of my mouth and tongue which elicited them. I was incredibly horny and a quick touch of my hand between my legs indicated I had become soaked by simply sucking Brian's dick.

I reached down and pulled the dress straps back over my shoulder and stood up. I walked to the foot of the bed as Brian's eyes followed me. I swayed my hips in an exaggerated motion as if to indicate I was ready for him.

I climbed on the bed, positioning myself on all fours with my feet hanging off the edge of the mattress. While stabilizing myself with one hand on the mattress, my other hand reached back and pulled the bottom of the dress up above my waist, revealing my pantyless state.

Brian wasted no time coming over and, for the second night in a row, aggressively pushed into me from behind. Brian was standing at the edge of the bed, my pussy perfectly aligned with his dick. My soreness announced herself in a series of cries and muffled yelps that were caught by the pillow I had buried my face in. Brian's hands found my hips and yanked them back toward him in unison with each one of his powerful thrusts. My body and mind were racing like a tornado full of pleasure, sluttiness, and adultery. My husband had been gone for a little over twenty-four hours and, here I was, getting fucked for the third time. The taboo of it all turned me on. Brian's thick cock pounding my sore vagina again while his own spouse was unknowingly having her bed and her sundress borrowed by a stranger. I cried into the pillow - a confusing combination of the pain/pleasure dynamic of Brian's thrusts, but also because I had no idea why I was like this. No idea why I was unable to resist the allure and attention of sex. No idea why I couldn't be faithful.

Lost in my thoughts, I had failed to notice Brian had stopped pumping. As he pulled out of me, I could feel his cum already beginning to seep out of me. I stood up and took off the sundress, tossing it on the floor on my way to the bathroom, Brian's cum now dripping down my thighs. I deposited as much of the remaining cum into the toilet before returned to the bed and nakedly crawling under the covers. Brian was already in bed. While his eyes were closed, I highly doubted he was already asleep. I decided to leave him alone nonetheless.

I startled myself awake, slightly confused by my unfamiliar surroundings. I had remembered coming back to Brian's apartment and having sex, but didn't remember falling asleep or, rather, passing out. The clock showed it was a quarter past three in the morning and Brian was no longer in the bed. I wrapped my naked body in a blanket and walked into the main area of the apartment to look for him. Finding no trace of him there, I checked the kitchen. Still no sign.

Finally, I noticed a noise from out on the balcony. I opened the door and found Brian sitting in a chair, shirtless with a pair of mesh shorts, smoking a cigarette. His gaze stared off the balcony across the parking lot it overlooked, and into the line of trees immediately behind that. I sat down on Brian's lap, slightly chilly, hoping his large hands would pull me into his skinny chest to warm me up. He did no such thing. Instead, he continued staring out into the distance as he took another drag of his cigarette.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Do you feel guilty at all about what we are doing?" Brian asked.

"Yes. A little. You?"

"A lot."

"Should I go home?" I asked, reaching my hand down and rubbing his cock in an attempt to sway his answer to say no.

"No. But I'm not sure we should continue doing this."

"Oh really?" I responded, feeling his dick already thickening from my touch.

"Yes. Really. My wife deserves better than this."

"You and I are here because we provide something each of us lacks at home. We each have that primal sexual energy that needs to be released. I know my husband doesn't provide that for me. And from the short time I've known you, I doubt your wife does either."

"She doesn't...at least not like you do. But it shouldn't be all about sex. I can't put my finger on it, but this just seems wrong."

I slid off Brian's lap and down to my knees, immediately noticing the roughness of the cement below them. I lifted the bottom of Brian's shorts, pulling his hard cock out of the leg hole and into my mouth. There was nothing wrong with us. We had needs. We were satisfying them. I doubt his wife had ever sucked his dick as eagerly as I was doing, let alone outside on a balcony at three-thirty in the morning. I was still covered by the blanket but an unexpected breeze crept under the blanket and soothed my pussy, still sore from the beatings she had received this past twenty-four hours.

Brian's hands raised up to his head as I felt him cum in my mouth. It was a much bigger load than I had expected given the fact he had come in my pussy twice since we had met. I swallowed him while staring him in the eye.

"Jesus. That was incredible," Brian moaned in a whisper.

I smiled up at him, a drip of cum clinging to the corner of my mouth. Blow jobs solved everything and this case was no different.

"Has your wife ever sucked your dick like that?" I asked confidently.

"No," Brian said, looking down at me.

I scooped the cum off the side of my mouth with my finger and sucked my finger clean.

"Then come inside to bed. I'll give you another one in the morning."

submitted by /u/Late2TheWritersTable
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more