My milf boss loves anal

free dating

For the last couple months me and my milf boss (f44) and me (m22) have been fucking in the back room of my work after closing when it’s just me and her there. I’ve already talked about this a couple times in other posts but to summarize: me and my boss will go to the back storage room after closing and fuck. She’s around 5’2” tall and around 120 pounds with small boobs and a fat ass. Also gives insane head.

Pretty much every shift we can’t wait to flip the closing sign and head to the back room. The last few times after she gets done sucking my cock she’s been begging to try anal. The first couple times we did it it was ok but we had to go pretty slow as she was in a lot of pain.

This time however I was able to go a bit faster and harder and now she’s addicted. She’s such a freak and when I’m done pounding her ass she gets right back on her knees ready for my load.

My boss is the best.

submitted by /u/Many-Temperature-779
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more