My tutor was on vacation, so...

free dating

I predict some boring days ahead for me. My tutor is going on a family trip. Fun, kids, wife... No room for his good girl. Ok, I know what I signed up for. But since he's the best tutor ever, he left me a list of tasks that I have to do when he's away. With instructions: 1. Get advice about vibrators or butt plugs that work with an app. Do this in an erotic shop. (I can see where this is going and I'm already dying with the anticipation) 2. Get advice about butt plugs in general and ask which one you should buy since you're a beginner. (That one gave me goosebumps too) 3. Buy a butt plug (Yay!) 4. Evaluate the last two weeks... how was it? The good things and the things that need improvement. For me and for you. (That's all I can think about since I met him) 5. When you play with yourself in the morning I want you to edge. See how long it takes until you get the feeling of cumming. Don't cum. Write it down. (I have taken notes about my meditation, but that's something else). I read the list once, twice, three times... My heart beats faster, pure anticipation. I won't have a boring week after all! I look at my phone, wandering of he's thinking of me. Of the tasks he gave me. Buzz. "Good morning, kitten. Did you sleep well? I see you've already read your task list" "Good morning, Sir. I dreamed of you and it made my sleep a little restless. Yes, I saw the list" "Any questions about it?" "I have only one, Sir" "And what is it, kitten?" I blush, even though I'm not in front of him. I take a deep breath. Come on, it can't be that bad... "What is it kitten? Tell me!" "I... uhh... Am I not allowed to cum, Sir? For the whole week?" I bite my lip. There, I said it. How can I edge every morning and not have an orgasm during the whole week? Oh, please... Reading the list made my pussy wet and my clit tingle, I won't survive a whole week! "You are a greedy little slut, aren't you my kitten?" "I am, Sir. I am your greedy little slut" I answer half smiling and half blushing. I am so turned on already! "Okay, I’m feeling generous so I will allow you to cum twice this week. You can schedule the days you want. But you have to tell me when you do it" "Yes, Sir, I will" I am super excited with my to do list! Maybe the hardest part will be evaluating the last two weeks. I almost can’t believe it’s been only two weeks. I haven’t felt this alive and horny since… The truth is I never felt this horny in my life! How kinky must a person be to feel absolutely turned on by someone I never met? So much that my panties get soaked just thinking about the things he tells me to do, just reading his messages set me on fire! This is good. I love his bossy side. I adore the pics he sends me. And the other night we made a video call in the middle of the night, I was in bed beside my sleeping boyfriend and we were there just looking at each other, knowing we could get caught and that was hot. The danger was hot.
I recently found out there's an erotic shop close to my work, and I called them. The owner was really nice and told me she would wait for me after work. Yay! Do you know when you're a kid and you go to those colorful candy stores? Well, the erotic shop felt just like that for me! I'm new to this, and I was thrilled! Ok, first the butt plug. All sizes and shapes. I liked one with a tail, imagining myself with the tail plugged in my butt, crawling in front of Sir like a good kitten, with my ass up and maybe he would pet me for being a good girl. But there's one with a jewel, a blue jewel that matches his eyes, and I decided for that one. I never tried it, so I had to ask the lady. "Any tip for a beginner? This is my first butt plug ever..." I asked her with a shy smile. "Lube. Don't forget the lube, but don't put too much either or it will fall. Start with the small one, and maybe after a while you can come back for another", she said, showing me other sizes. Wow, there were some huge ones! Imagining one of those in my virgin asshole made me shiver. Was it anticipation? "Anything else for you?" "Hmmm yes. I need a vibrator that works with an app. You know, that can be activated by someone who is distant?" I asked, in a low voice. Come on, girl, no need to be ashamed! She's not going to judge you. "Oh, I sold my last one yesterday, but I can order for you if you want one" "Yes, please! I want one of those. May I take a look at the regular ones you have here?" Oh my, it's a whole new universe! All sizes, cock shaped, round shaped, different shapes. I decided for a pink one with two extremities that look like bunny ears. "This one is great, you can put one part in your vagina and the other one in your anus, or both in your vagina, or..." She went on, very technical, and I was wondering if I would be able to do all that, ass, pussy, clit... A tingling started in my pussy just imagining it. I thanked her, payed for my toys, ordered the remote one and left. I was so excited that I made a video for him in my car, showing him the toys and explaining how the visit went. "You seem happy, kitten. Did you enjoy shopping?" "Very much, Sir. I didn't know it would be such fun!" "Good girl. Tomorrow I'm going back home and then we'll see those toys. By the way, did you forget to tell me about your orgasms?" “No, Sir. I actually didn’t… I didn’t have any orgasm this week, so far. It’s been a very busy week so I didn’t…” “That’s not good, kitten. It was on your tasks. And you have to take care of yourself, remember that” How can one not be thrilled with that kind of attention? He’s so amazing! The next day he’s back and texts me. “I’m home, kitten. Tell me when you’re done with work” “Yes, Sir, I will”. I read the simple text and my heart races. This is going to be a long afternoon, working with the mind somewhere else… When I’m finally done with work my heart is beating so fast that I think anyone in the same room would hear it. “Sir, I’m done here” “Okay. Are you alone, kitten?” “Yes, Sir, I am” “Good. Do you have everything with you? Clamps, vibrator, butt plug…?” “Yes, Sir. Everything you told me to bring” “Get them and take off your clothes. I will call you in 5 minutes, be ready” I undress slowly, thinking of his hands on me. Those nice hands, with long fingers, a little veiny but not too much, unbuttoning my shirt, my bra, cupping my breasts… Bzzz, bzzzzz… “Are you ready, kitten?” “I am, Sir. Everything here with me” “Good girl. Take the clamps. Put them 3 cm away from your nipples. You will leave them for 30 seconds. Tell me how it feels” I take the small clamps. I was wondering what he would tell me to do with them. I place one on my left breast first. Fuck, that hurts! I place the other on the right breast, it’s even worse. Fuck, fuck! After what seems like a week, he tells me to remove them. I look at the red marks. “Did it hurt, kitten?” “A little bit, Sir, yes” I answer trying to sound okay. “Now get the plug. It’s a beautiful jewel, kitten, I like the color. Put it in your ass. What advice did you get about it?” “To use lube but not too much, Sir” “Right. Place it in your butt now. Then show it to me.” I put some lube on the plug and slowly insert it in my asshole. It’s the small one, and I feel it’s cold, and wet and stretching my virgin ass a bit. It was easier than I thought. Now the part that makes me feel shy, showing it. I turn around, bend over the sofa and turn my butt to the camera, to take a pic. No, not good. I spread my cheeks with my hands, so the jewel will show. Yes, I like this one! The blue jewel shining, and my black nails spreading my butt cheeks, looks nice. It shows also a little wetness glistening on my pussy lips, not much. “That’s a beautiful jewel and an astonishing ass, kitten. Well done, great picture too! Now keep the plug and get the clamps again. Place them 2 cm away from your nipples, and will leave them for 30 seconds” Oh, the clamps again. I place the first, then the other one… Fuck, fuck, fuck, it hurts even more. Not even the wetness in my pussy or the plug teasing my ass are enough to distract me this time. After a lifetime he tells me to remove the clamps. I look at my now red breasts and hope it won’t bruise. “Kitten, now you get the vibrator. I want you to play with it for 30 seconds” Now we are talking. I have been dying to try the new vibrator. It’s soft and I’m very curious about the possibilities. I turn it on and slide it along my needy folds. Oh, this is good! I keep the pace, the slow speed, just spreading the wetness all over my pussy, enjoying it. “Enough, kitten. Turn the vibe off. Get the clamps back. Now you will place them on your nipples, and leave for 30 seconds” The dreadful clamps. I already hate them. As I place them, tears come to my eyes immediately. OMG, it really hurts! I hold my breath and try not to think about them, but I fail. That’s too much for me, I’m not good dealing with pain. Not this pain, at least. “Sir, I can’t. It hurts too much; may I remove them?” I ask in a crying tone. “That’s not how it goes, kitten. You’re supposed to do it and enjoy the pain, not complain about it” “I’m sorry, Sir, but I… I just…” “Remove them, kitten. But know I’m not happy with this.” “I’m sorry, Sir” “Now get your vibe again, place it on your nipples and then back to your pussy” The vibration against my sore nipples seems to ease the pain a little. They still hurt, but not so much. I haven’t noticed it so far, but the pain seems to make my pussy tingle. Then I move the vibrator up and down my lips, before teasing my swollen clit. It feels so good that a little moan escapes my lips. “Enjoying it, kitten?” “Yes, Sir, I am” “I will give you two options: turn the vibe off and go home, you may cum when you get there. Or you can keep going and cum now, but in that case, I will watch you” “Sir, I will… wait. Watch me?”. That startles me. I have never touched myself in front of anyone. Will I do that? I feel so needy, so horny, I don’t think I can wait. “Yes, kitten. What do you want to do?” I think again. I need this. I need an orgasm right now. I deserve it. Screw it, I’m doing that. “Now, Sir. I want it now, please!” “Good girl” There comes the videocall. There he is, gorgeous, shiny eyes, mischievous smile… “Please continue what you were doing, kitten. But spread your legs and place the camera so I can watch you cum” I’m so turned on that I don’t have time to feel shy. I place my phone on a chair, then sit on the couch, spread my legs and grab the vibrator. “That’s a great sight, kitten! The jewel looks perfect on your ass, and your pussy is beautiful! The clit showing between your lips and everything so shiny and wet!” “Thank you, Sir, I…” I can’t finish the sentence; I’m so far gone on my lust…
I slide one part of the vibrator inside my wet pussy, my muscles grabbing it, wishing it was his cock. The other part keeps vibrating against my clit, it feels so good I keep moaning. And there’s the plug in my ass, making me feel so full! Then I start moving the vibe in and out my channel, so slowly, hearing the wet noises and the buzzing. “Keep going, kitten, enjoy yourself” I place the parts of the vibrator on each side of my clit, and it feels as if there are two fingers pinching my nub. Good Lord, it feels so good I let out a little scream. Then I start moving it up and down, my clit captured between those vibrating fingers, gently pulling the hood when I move it up. The tingling sensation spreading from my pussy to the rest of my body, the waves of pleasure taking over me. I can feel the muscles in my pussy and in my pelvis clenching, contracting and relaxing in a delicious rhythm. “Oh, I am… Aaahh, I am going to cummmm… Ooooooh…” Moans and little screams are all I can do. No words. My pussy is clenching, my clit throbbing, my ass follows the rhythm and I hear the plug falling to the floor. I can’t keep my legs spread; I have very little control of them now. I relax my body on the sofa, turn off the vibrator and just stare at the camera. A satisfied smile on my face. “That was astonishing, kitten. To watch you pleasure yourself, your juices glistening, your face when you orgasm… That was so hot! Good girl!” “Thank you, Sir” I whisper. “I will stay here looking at your while you recover. Then get dressed and go home, we don’t want people to worry about you” “Okay, I will. Thank you, Sir. That was amazing!” “You’re welcome, kitten. It was really amazing!”

submitted by /u/AlienWolfie
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more