Here’s a story and I want to know exactly how you feel…..

free dating

I was being a real brat and not doing as he said. So he made me get on the floor and suck his cock whilst he was laying on the couch. He was pushing me down further and further on his cock. I tried pulling away but he pushed me balls deep and I took every inch. My make up was messed up and I had tears down my face but he loved it. He told me to get off the floor and get to the bedroom so I did as he ordered. He kissed me softly before he pushed me backwards onto the bed, grabbed me by the legs and pulled me towards him. He pulled my lingerie to the side and started to fuck me with my purple dildo, I began to moan and scream as he spat on me and called me his dirty whore. I was begging him to fuck me but he was having to much fun. He held a vibrator to my clit whilst he kept fucking me with the dildo. I knew he was getting harder and harder and he flipped me over and onto my knees with my ass up. I spread my legs and he began to whip my ass and pussy till he couldn’t handle it anymore and needed to fuck me. I felt his rock hard cock enter my pussy and I immediately came all over it. He grabbed my hips with one hard and scratched my back with the other. He got harder and faster and grabbed my hair and my neck and pulled me back towards him I could feel him so deep inside me 🥵 I begged him and pleaded for him to fill me up and he did and the load was so big it spilled out over the sheets and he made me clean it up with my tongue 👅

submitted by /u/Blue_Eyed_Aussie97
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more