Cum dump

free dating

This happened last night, my coworker/fuck buddy Mat was taking me to his place for a small get together with his boys. He knew my fantasy of being a cum dump, it turned him on so he told his friends and they were all in. Took a week cus everyone had to be tested just in case. We get to his place, I had everyone put their phones in a basket no need for interruption.

the room was 7 guys including Mat I look at them all biting my lower lip. It smelled like weed and happily I joined in smoking.

Once high immediately I got into it. I kneeled on the floor in font of Mat, “to the man that made it happen” I said while kissing his balls. I moved up to the tip of his dick swirling my tongue around the head on his penis. My mouth slowly moved up and down making sure that his 8 inch was as far as I can handle. Mat grabbed my hair and stared thrusting his hips back and forth fucking my throat. I felt the drool dripping down my face coating his dick.

I felt someone grabbed my tit while the other one was being sucked. While gagging on Mats dick I felt my wet pussy start to drip on the floor. Someone got under neath me spreading my legs open. I felt his warm lips on my cunt sucking and licking my clit. It made me even more wet knowing this stranger is enjoying my pussy His tongue buried in my pussy. Ugh this is going to make me cum. “Fuck me” I shouted. Mystery man (MM) moved up I hovered over his penis. Mats dick still in my throat I would feel his hips thrusting a bit harder. MM grabbed his dick and slowly moved the tip up and down my slit. His hip thrusted upwards “damn girl” he said as dripping wet pussy gripped his large cock. I still liked mats cock, his is a beer can I love nothing more than being stretched out. Mm aggressively fucking my pussy while two other men sucked on each tit. Mats mouth hanged wide as I created a suction like feeling with my mouth. Imagine a wet soft warm vacuum. “Ooh fuck” mat moaned. I happy stuck his dick deeper down my throat as he came. His large penis pulsating, I felt his warm cum drip down my throat. I felt my eyes water a big. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and flopped on the couch.

Mm stopped fucking me for a second and moved on to the couch. He layed on his back placing me on top of him with my back on his stomach. He slid his dick inside of my ass fuckk that felt amazing. Two guys spread my legs apart. Their watching as my ass gets ravaged and their stroking their penis. A incredibly large man got between my legs his dick had both girth and length about 9.5 inches. My eyes got wide I wanted that thing inside me. I looked at him and smiled please fuck me hard I said. As soon as I finished my sentenced his large dick thrusted deep in my pussy. I screamed loud feeling him stretched my pussy. Both my ass and pussy getting pounded. I looked at the man watching and licking his lips and opened my mouth. I worked on his dick as I did mats. This time my moans were getting louder. Each of my hole being violated stretched and pounded I loved nothing more. I felt myself about to cum. I am a squirter I cant wait.

The 7th man sat next to me and turned on a vibrator. Fuck me. He placed it directly on my clit it sent waves of pleasure through my body. The more I felt it the more I sucked on this other mans dick. Mandingo between me legs grabbed on one of my tits fucking me harder and deeper. “Im going to cum!” I screamed this send all 3 of them to thrust deeper. My back arched my hands clawing anything it could I felt my pussy squirting all over this mans dick. My pulsating pussy is causing him to thrust faster. His deep voice growled as he released his load my my cunt. The man underneath me pulled his penis out quick and inserted the tip in my pussy giving me another warm load. I slapped the mans ass that was fucking my mouth and he knew to stop and thrusted his dick half way in my pussy and cum another warm amazing load in my cunt.

I quickly got off the man and layed on my back legs up in the air making sure not to waste any cum. The man that had the vibrator spread my legs open and my pussy lips. The cum I felt dripping out my cunt. He licked his lips staring at my cream pie. His finger curled and scooped up the cum, he brought it to my mouth and stuffed his fingers in it. I gladly obliged and sucked his fingers clean. He brought me close to the edge of the couch and slid his dick in me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head moaning his dick was amazing I wanted all of it. I looked at mat and saw hims sucking one of the guys who hasn’t cum yet. Fuck thats sexy both of them moaning and groaning. The a guy hovered over my mouth and I gladly Opened my mouth sucking he leaned forward resting his elbow in the back of the couch and started fucking my face. I reached for the vibrator and placed it on my enlarged throbbing clit. The man with the amazing dick fucked me harder I felt him hitting my cervix hes going to made me cum again. My back once again arched my throat is being pounded and I felt his dick come out of my pussy and then someones mouth sucking the hell out of my clit. I pushed on the guy fucking me to stop for a sec “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck daddy yes! “ I screamed as my pussy squirted in this mans mouth his fingers filled me up and I felt my cunt pulsating on him. My toes curled as he sucked harder on my already sensitive clit hes trying to get me to cum again. He stopped sucking and quickly stuffed my cunt with his dick and placed the vibrator again on my clit. On damn I moaned and began to swallow this mans dick again “oh my “ he moan and pulled his dick out of my mouth. He got off of me still stroking his penis. The guy between me moved and the other thrusted his hips forward his engorged dick being stuffed into my tight wet pussy. “Oh oh ooh” he moan as his warm cum filled me up. My clit still being ravaged by vibrator. I have so far been cumed in 3 times and one in my mouth. I can live like this forever.

Once he was done cumming vibrator guy came back between my legs and started again. I felt the cum coming out and spreading between us. The room smelled of sex and weed my two favorite thing. Once again my back started to arch my toes curling and I screamed “FUCK YES DADDY” as I reached another orgasm. My pussy gripping tighter on his penis as he thrusted hard. On fuck me daddy I moaned cum in my pussy please I begged. He did as asked and had one final thrust and blew his huge load in my cunt. Fuckk It felt amazing. He got off between my legs.

Still spread open I felt my cum dripping. 7 pairs of eyes on my cunt and all I could think about was Next time I want them to run a a-train all night long.

submitted by /u/Fabulous_Owl_
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more